Pages:
Author

Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved) - page 14. (Read 64757 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
January 08, 2014, 07:18:53 PM
Order 743 here. Just got my tracking info from [email protected]. Damn, is the South African post office slow. Buyer beware, I bought my rig on Black Friday and am still waiting.

I have had cordial experiences with customer service (and Riccardo). Just wasn't expecting things to take this long  Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 08, 2014, 06:21:22 PM
Can you tell me what openrigs is using for the gpu fixture? Do you sell em seperately? I want to build my self since shipping makes it impossible for me to order for a normal price to EU .
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
January 08, 2014, 11:24:36 AM
Yeah I get the same error too.

The SAPO website is really bad and really slow at updating (as you can tell) - I'm looking at alternatives, as order 642 isn't tracking on the SAPO tracking system but is tracking on ptc.post. Go figure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 08, 2014, 11:05:37 AM
Woot woot!  As of yesterday (7-Jan-2014) my order is showing up on the SAPO website.

Last update before I receive it!

Order#767
Date Ordered: 30-Nov-13
Update 1 (Fabrication): 5-Dec-13
Update 2 (Shipped): 23-Dec-13
Update 3: passed customs and shipped to me, tracking number received  30-Dec-13
Update 4: Tracking number posted to SAPO website 7-Jan-14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 08, 2014, 11:02:59 AM
same here
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 08, 2014, 11:02:01 AM
Yeah I get the same error too.
donator
January 08, 2014, 11:00:55 AM

Not sure where you get that from - ordered on November 29th and scheduled for fabrication the same day, raws arrived on the 5th of December and fabrication started, and it was shipped on the 19th of December. Which is what it says on the updates? Obviously once it goes to customs that's the last we see of it and it is 100% out of our hands...otherwise we could change the contents of the parcel:) On the 26th of December we submitted modified documentation to customs following a request we received from them (not shown on the order status), they provided updated tracking info a few days later, and we updated your order with that. We re-updated your order today to ensure you received your tracking number.

last screenshot you sent - 01/06/2014 - "shipped to customer" status.

tracking is not working also.

"Error: 4 ~ON~ý Index was outside the bounds of the array."

If it's not showing up on the tracking it's either because they haven't pushed updates to their public portal, or they haven't gotten to your parcel in their backlog. We have also been given pictures of the completed customs documentation and tracking stickers from all the parcels that have been shipped out (IRT take photos at customs once pre-clearance has been done), and I've checked the EXIF data on them - customs were done with your parcel on the 26th and it was handed to the post office.
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
January 08, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

Not sure where you get that from - ordered on November 29th and scheduled for fabrication the same day, raws arrived on the 5th of December and fabrication started, and it was shipped on the 19th of December. Which is what it says on the updates? Obviously once it goes to customs that's the last we see of it and it is 100% out of our hands...otherwise we could change the contents of the parcel:) On the 26th of December we submitted modified documentation to customs following a request we received from them (not shown on the order status), they provided updated tracking info a few days later, and we updated your order with that. We re-updated your order today to ensure you received your tracking number.

last screenshot you sent - 01/06/2014 - "shipped to customer" status.

tracking is not working also.

"Error: 4 ~ON~ý Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Activity: 7
January 08, 2014, 03:53:51 AM
okey, thanks !! Smiley
donator
January 08, 2014, 02:51:12 AM
So - if I order today (USA/East Coast) I shouldn't expect arrival until mid-Feb at the soonest?  If I can be provided a realistic timeline as reading the past couple pages doesn't give me a warm fuzzy... would be appreciated.

If you order today it gets scheduled for fabrication -> fabrication is about 8 working days -> shipped (sent to customs) -> tracking number. Shipping speed is ENTIRELY dependent on the shipping method you choose.

Everything slows down over the Christmas summer holidays season (hence the holiday notice on the delivery and returns policy that we'll take down in a bit), but since we're basically back in full swing now things are all going back to normal:)
donator
January 08, 2014, 02:27:28 AM
"Hi !

When can i expect to be shipped ? order #1200

Thanks !! Smiley "

You zapped me Sad

Whoops, sorry I missed your question:) Your order is in fabrication, which should take around 8 working days, after which it will ship out.
donator
January 08, 2014, 02:26:47 AM
Just an FYI, people who ordered in November haven't even received theirs yet.

A lot of them have - there are a few who ordered at the tail end of November (Bitcoin Black Friday was when it went insane, so pretty much from order 600 onwards) whose orders shipped out on December 19th-23rd, and they're still awaiting the arrival of their parcel. Unfortunately once it ships we have no influence over it, and the shipping method the person chose + import customs at their country + a roll of the postal services dice will affect how quickly they receive it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 09:23:10 PM
So - if I order today (USA/East Coast) I shouldn't expect arrival until mid-Feb at the soonest?  If I can be provided a realistic timeline as reading the past couple pages doesn't give me a warm fuzzy... would be appreciated.
Activity: 7
January 07, 2014, 09:08:49 PM
"Hi !

When can i expect to be shipped ? order #1200

Thanks !! Smiley "

You zapped me Sad
LDR
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 04:50:07 PM
Nice,

if i order now, what's  the delivery timing for The Netherlands?

You can read our delivery and returns policy here - https://openrigs.com/information/information&information_id=6 - all of our staff (support, fabrication, etc.) came back yesterday, and our raws supplier has also gone back to a full staff compliment, so within a week or so we should be back up to full steam and we should be meeting those timelines 100%.

Just an FYI, people who ordered in November haven't even received theirs yet.
donator
January 07, 2014, 04:44:51 PM
Nice,

You can read our delivery and returns policy here - https://openrigs.com/information/information&information_id=6 - all of our staff (support, fabrication, etc.) came back yesterday, and our raws supplier has also gone back to a full staff compliment, so within a week or so we should be back up to full steam and we should be meeting those timelines 100%.
Activity: 46
January 07, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
Hi, can you place the rigs on top of each other?

Yes - the Giorgina Stackable is specifically made for that:) There's more info in the FAQ tab on the product page - also, here's one of the new product pics (unedited, so please excuse the nuances - also, the top bar was coming loose from us moving the thing around the whole time, we'll edit that in post) -

Nice,

donator
January 07, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

Yes - the Giorgina Stackable is specifically made for that:) There's more info in the FAQ tab on the product page - also, here's one of the new product pics (unedited, so please excuse the nuances - also, the top bar was coming loose from us moving the thing around the whole time, we'll edit that in post) -

Activity: 46
January 07, 2014, 04:38:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
January 06, 2014, 08:11:38 PM
Just wanted to say i was looking for tracking too so i just checked my spam box and tho i didnt find tracking # i did find the email that was sent on the 23rd stating my order was shipping and sent to customs ..

So yeah, gmail is tossing these in the spam box for whatever reason. Marked it "not spam" and moved it to my inbox.. Hopefully when tracking comes i get it ... so check your spam box people ..

I just saw exactly the same thing, no tracking yet (order in 700's) but I did see their notification email was sent to my gmail spam folder.

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: