Pages:
Author

Topic: Old people earning bitcoins - page 11. (Read 13469 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 01:45:23 PM
I think that there is no age limit when it comes to Bitcoin, even you are old or even you are a kid, age is not a basis. Everyone can earn with Bitcoin as long as you have the time to do it because you can do trading, or if you don't have the capital you can start doing some Signature campaign just like most of people do here to collect funds to invest and trade. Smiley

Yeah age really doesn't matter when it comes to bitcoin and if they are earning it then they are contributing to the bitcoin community by adopting bitcoins.

Age doesn't matter when it comes to cash. People who are keen in making money will be interested in bitcoins !!! I thinks 45yrs old is not very old !!!! People can do what interests them and some might want to be involved in bitcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2016, 01:01:17 PM
I dont know anyone whos old and using bitcoin but if hes eager to learn to how use and make profit on it he will do good as he experience how to earn money all of his time before and there are so many articles "how to" he just need to avoid the fast rich scheme.
well there are no get fast rich schemes that would be not a scam so you are right, in my opinion old people are surely earning bitcoins and it is a great thing
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 12:25:27 PM
I dont know anyone whos old and using bitcoin but if hes eager to learn to how use and make profit on it he will do good as he experience how to earn money all of his time before and there are so many articles "how to" he just need to avoid the fast rich scheme.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
July 20, 2016, 12:17:51 PM
I think that there is no age limit when it comes to Bitcoin, even you are old or even you are a kid, age is not a basis. Everyone can earn with Bitcoin as long as you have the time to do it because you can do trading, or if you don't have the capital you can start doing some Signature campaign just like most of people do here to collect funds to invest and trade. Smiley

Yeah age really doesn't matter when it comes to bitcoin and if they are earning it then they are contributing to the bitcoin community by adopting bitcoins.

Agree, all people using bitcoin is an asset which can be used to beautify the bitcoin and more widely to the public dissemination of bitcoin. But I think old people is the most valuable asset because they all have a network that is more powerful and more have better potential to introduce bitcoin to everyone

I agree people of old age have more capability than teenagers to bachelors in investing and supporting bitcoin economy.  They all have the connection and peers that have the same connection and even more influence than them.  So for old people to jump in the bitcoin craze is just a sign that bitcoin is for all age! So don;t be surprise if younger people and older people join the bitcoin movement.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2016, 11:20:09 AM

Agree, all people using bitcoin is an asset which can be used to beautify the bitcoin and more widely to the public dissemination of bitcoin. But I think old people is the most valuable asset because they all have a network that is more powerful and more have better potential to introduce bitcoin to everyone
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
July 20, 2016, 10:20:39 AM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I`ve never heard about someone older than 45 years making any money online,not just bitcoins.

Old people are not very much into this.

Maybe lack of computer skills or they don`t understand the cryptocurrency concept.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
July 20, 2016, 10:02:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
July 20, 2016, 10:01:04 AM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I dont know any old person who actually make bitcoin. Because many in our community is anonymous or didnt fill up their true identity in many site so i think its hard to determine if theres old person earning in our community. But I think it has old but not actively because old person need care their body than earning bitcoin in their age.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
July 20, 2016, 08:40:08 AM

There are many people who are older and earning a heck lot of bitcoins. One example is 'dooglus'<-- the founder of Just-dice. While he didn't technically invest money in just-dice but you can't deny the fact that he invested his time and as a result, one of the largest bitcoin gambling website became possible. He told me in PM that he didn't actually start Just-dice thinking that it might make him money though. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
July 20, 2016, 08:33:07 AM
^^^ Warning!
This user is simply a shill account for the
'cloud mining' ponzi scam he promotes in
his signature.

,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

45 isn't old you bastard!

Activity: 784
July 20, 2016, 08:31:16 AM
AFAIK, this guy is old and invested in mining...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/philipma1957-64507
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
July 20, 2016, 08:27:27 AM
it is not easy to find someone over 45 years old and he is interested in new technologies such as bitcoin. but anyone can earn bitcoin if he has a skill to offer in exchange with btc
Activity: 533
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 20, 2016, 08:23:00 AM
i have a friend her mother is 62 years old now and shes amazing beacuse she can earn a bitcoin daily in mining trading and investment site.. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 20, 2016, 08:16:35 AM
yes old people also earning bitcoin through trading of bitcoin and they join the signature campaign and write posts for it in this forum .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
July 20, 2016, 06:29:02 AM

I dont know about some old peopl doing some signature campaignm they are old enough to do it and its a pain in the eye. But in terms of bitcoin investment like crowndfunding there are many. In our place there are old people aging 50 to 70 years old and above who are investing in btc trading and crowdfunding. Some have earned a lot and others lose a lot. They are HYIP lovers.
Well they definitely could do signature campaigns. There is no age cap for posting or joining a signature campaign. For all we know, there might be a lot of old people doing signature campaigns. We just don't know it.
Activity: 1022
July 20, 2016, 06:26:24 AM
well if old people earning bitcoins, wow! that is totaly cool...imagine at there age like that their enjoying life as a bitcoiner, also there some bitcoin enthusiast are earning bitcoin here at age below 20, and its good to see that somone like them whether old or young are welcome to mine bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 12, 2016, 01:22:56 PM
I don't know anyone personally who uses Bitcoin, but my thought is that older people most likely do not...especially the non-tech savvy ones.  These are the people I see paint for groceries with a check.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2016, 01:19:19 PM
I think most forum useres here are either over 45years or under 20 years old.  I am 50 years old and have been using the very latest tech since 1976 and will continue to do so untill i die.
i think you are right, those under 20 years and over 45 years have a lot of time as they usually have no job and have a lot of free time, i think that there are a lot of old people using bitcoins
i think 45 years of people are still young. they are more active at that stage. but i can show you some people who are about 70 or even 80 bu still they are earning bitoin in a prober way as the other young people are earning so.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2016, 12:40:35 PM
I think most forum useres here are either over 45years or under 20 years old.  I am 50 years old and have been using the very latest tech since 1976 and will continue to do so untill i die.
i think you are right, those under 20 years and over 45 years have a lot of time as they usually have no job and have a lot of free time, i think that there are a lot of old people using bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: