Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 3. (Read 76868 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Voted!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Please VOTE! I would like to pick the LOGO this weekend so we can start on the wallet design and website.
Activity: 196
Who won the XBOX ONE auction and which price.

Shopcoin price dropped so it's must be high bid game.
legendary
Activity: 1596
price please go up  Undecided
legendary
The app will allow you to log into facebook, twitter, bittrex, polo, BTT, and BCTS websites with direct link to all SHOP content. Smiley working on a few minor things at the moment. More aesthetics than anything. I built the app for my own personal use so the little details didn't really bother me not being complete as long as it functioned. BUT since I am going to upload it to the IOS store I don't want everyone pointing out little flaws and bugs.

Tongue it hurts my feelers

I was hoping to have it all done last night, but I have a 2 month old who has the uncanny ability to wake up every night within about 20min of me getting home... by the time I had taken care of him I was not in the mood to play on my laptop :/

I will have plenty of time to work on it the end of this week (I would expect to have it uploaded by Friday)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
was able to get my contest trades in before the drop, now I can buy back in cheap

Lucky dude, I did not even sold single coin, was hoping it will go upside after listing on poloniex,

but bad luck of mine, I still believe in Shopcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
was able to get my contest trades in before the drop, now I can buy back in cheap
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
any updates?HuhHuh

Sure, still working on the app and bcts is working on coding!

Is there any timeframe for app, you explain very good and
waiting to see first look of app and how it will work with all details.
legendary
any updates?HuhHuh

Sure, still working on the app and bcts is working on coding!
legendary
any updates?HuhHuh
legendary
We did hit 156k at one point Wink just saying ^
Activity: 644
Sad price on a free fall.......im in some serious loss on this one!
man, sorry to hear about your losses, but to be honest it doesn't surprise me. If you check your posts in this thread, they are nothing more than complaints, this is just one more. As harsh as it may sound, you are solely responsible for your business decisions, whether and when you buy or sell. Nothing we can really help you here.
Otherwise it is just fud.

maybe if Kashish948 hold it for a little longer, you can make a profit.
fyi: I'm still holding my shop since 2-3 weeks ago. even the price already 56% changed @bittrex, i'm not interested in that price. it's should be above 60k, it could be 70k-80k. for sure, I'm not very sure for 100k.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
man, sorry to hear about your losses, but to be honest it doesn't surprise me. If you check your posts in this thread, they are nothing more than complaints, this is just one more. As harsh as it may sound, you are solely responsible for your business decisions, whether and when you buy or sell. Nothing we can really help you here.
Otherwise it is just fud.
Activity: 644

Hey man sorry to hear that but keep your head up we are working on something special that we will be releasing more info on soon.

That's what I like about these guys! They remain unfazed with their spirits up whatever the outcome. That's a commendable trait in a leader  Smiley
@BCTS you really do have a machine inside your head churning out ideas all the time don't you Cheesy
That's one of reasons why I'm not worried one bit. I'm holding on to my coins because I know we gonna get a break sooner or later  Cool
As always can't wait to find out what you got in store for us Grin

+1
I believe Dev News will be huge for SHOP. then I'll like to buy more SHOP while it's cheap, 'till then I gonna hold it tight and sleep with it.
even there is a lot of people keep saying it's not save to Hold altcoin in a long time, I just disagree if it's SHOP.
Keep saying
SHOP will  SKYROCKET!!!
legendary

Hey man sorry to hear that but keep your head up we are working on something special that we will be releasing more info on soon.

That's what I like about these guys! They remain unfazed with their spirits up whatever the outcome. That's a commendable trait in a leader  Smiley
@BCTS you really do have a machine inside your head churning out ideas all the time don't you Cheesy
That's one of reasons why I'm not worried one bit. I'm holding on to my coins because I know we gonna get a break sooner or later  Cool
As always can't wait to find out what you got in store for us Grin

legendary
Looking good we will be adding some of those features in the SHOPX wallet release Smiley  cant wait!

I will be adding a new poll to get info for new SHOPX wallet! please let me hear any possible features you would like to see.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: