Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 4. (Read 76868 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
List of things to do to improve Shopcoin:

#1 You are doing nothing for your root support, your miners. You have no irc channel and limited support for people whom choose to plug in.

#2 (many will argue this point) Make the bold step and consider switching the protocol to X11 or x13. It's just a hard fork, it's really not a big deal, if you announce it correctly. Why? scrypt is being taken over by ASIC and this forces your core support and development community out. Just like Bitcoin. You become industrialized. Protect ^^ #1
DRK has hardforked twice and their price surged each time.
There is another one coming up too.

#3 improve your development team. Note that DRK spiked like distilled whiskey at the announcement of the implementation of their masternode system.
Folks watch this stuff and innovation is what moves these coins.
Get some excitement going.

#4 encourage businesses to accept your coins and create a central blog for people to rate your growth by the rate of accepted product.

#5 apply at multiple exchanges. The more places to gain access to the coin, the more popular it will get.

#6 look into ATMs. These are mini exchanges that are enduser friendly.

#7 of course, more promo. But get a handle on your core first.

These are just a few thoughts.

#1 we dont have miners since we were pure POS and we do have an IRC channel #bcts  (we do have multipool miners)
#2 that has already been announced since we did nit need an aglo before since we are pure pos.  (SHOPX will be the new FORK)
#3 you are correct here!  we are working on adding to our DEV team.
#4 yes we realize this but the coins main purpose was to be accepted at our website/forum/market/arcade
#5 I disagree here.. we are a smaller market coin at the moment.  Spreading our volume out over more then the 2 exchanges we are listed at could hurt us.
#6 we are not to that level yet to even consider jumping on that wagon.
#7 Promo is always nice and thanks for you input but I can tell you have not read our OP because you did not know alot about us
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp
List of things to do to improve Shopcoin:

#1 You are doing nothing for your root support, your miners. You have no irc channel and limited support for people whom choose to plug in.

#2 (many will argue this point) Make the bold step and consider switching the protocol to X11 or x13. It's just a hard fork, it's really not a big deal, if you announce it correctly. Why? scrypt is being taken over by ASIC and this forces your core support and development community out. Just like Bitcoin. You become industrialized. Protect ^^ #1
DRK has hardforked twice and their price surged each time.
There is another one coming up too.

#3 improve your development team. Note that DRK spiked like distilled whiskey at the announcement of the implementation of their masternode system.
Folks watch this stuff and innovation is what moves these coins.
Get some excitement going.

#4 encourage businesses to accept your coins and create a central blog for people to rate your growth by the rate of accepted product.

#5 apply at multiple exchanges. The more places to gain access to the coin, the more popular it will get.

#6 look into ATMs. These are mini exchanges that are enduser friendly.

#7 of course, more promo. But get a handle on your core first.

These are just a few thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm working on a social media app for those interested. Smiley I'll try to post pics tonight but no guarantees.

App includes
Twitter feed for myself (crypto_nut) and bcts (bctscoin)
#shopcoin
#bitcointalknshop

The bitcointalknshop Facebook page
This ANN thread for Shopcoin/bitcointalknshop
The www.bitcointalknshop.com home page
Poloniex SHOP exchange
Bittrex SHOP exchange.

There are still a few bugs to work out, but I should have it g2g soon!

This app will allow you to log into each website and have all your SHOP/BCTS needs in one place. I originally made it for myself for convenience. I figured some of you guys might like it too! I'll try and get it up on the IOS system tonight if I can, but I have been pretty busy at my real job !P 
legendary

I think that's an awesome idea. If you could see this through it would definitely be a major achievement as it would help the crypto world regain investor confidence and trust.
The only thing is for you to really gain credibility, you probably would have to reveal your true identity/name.
While you wouldn't be giving out the personal details of the devs to the public, the verification process needs to be as transparent as possible and you would be accountable to some extent if the dev defaulted. But this is for sure gonna filter out scams  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Man... It is a good time to buy! Hope I win the btc and SHOP. I gave most mine away to you guys already ;p

yes is a good time to buy ad hold till we get something good in return.
legendary
I like it, but again its going to be labeled a scam.... We saw what happened with poocoin.... More people want shit that has no infrastructure and is new and shiny than something that brings new ideas and services to the table.

Majority of the crypto community can't tell shit from gold... And even more play in it hoping to make a quick buck. People will pump the hell out of anything with a heart beat and unfortunately it's usually garbage. What if we offered an unbiased look at coins without charging a fee. We could read the source code, give assurance there is no hidden premine, sketchy features ect. And report back to the community. We could offer this on our site to draw in more users. Something like coinsource. But they are slow...

I do admire your views and innovation bcts, and support all your decisions around shopcoin, and the bcts site. You are always trying to drum up new ideas and options to bring shopcoin more attention. ATM I think we should focus on pushing out a few of those features we have talked about and see where it goes, or jump on the SHOPX train fully and see where that takes us.

I think focusing fully on 1 project like SHOPX or the other wallet features would be best for The community. Smiley we have both seen where a simple wallet upgrade can take a masive coin with millions of coins a 2-5k increase in price and a weeks worth of decent volume. Maybe post  thread in the services section if we need help with the intergration of some of these features or even CG or Ladywhite might be willing to help out.

What ever your focus is though I know your in it for the betterment of the community Smiley that's what sets you apart from many other devs! Thank you for your dedication and continuous development!

+1
You guys have invested a hell of a lot into this coin and you are constantly coming up with new ideas. I don't particularly care about the value of the coin itself as I know the coin is but an element in the bigger picture. I'm in for the long haul and I support your decision whichever path you decide to take the coin along  Smiley
You're doing an awesome job!
legendary
I like it, but again its going to be labeled a scam.... We saw what happened with poocoin.... More people want shit that has no infrastructure and is new and shiny than something that brings new ideas and services to the table.

Majority of the crypto community can't tell shit from gold... And even more play in it hoping to make a quick buck. People will pump the hell out of anything with a heart beat and unfortunately it's usually garbage. What if we offered an unbiased look at coins without charging a fee. We could read the source code, give assurance there is no hidden premine, sketchy features ect. And report back to the community. We could offer this on our site to draw in more users. Something like coinsource. But they are slow...

I do admire your views and innovation bcts, and support all your decisions around shopcoin, and the bcts site. You are always trying to drum up new ideas and options to bring shopcoin more attention. ATM I think we should focus on pushing out a few of those features we have talked about and see where it goes, or jump on the SHOPX train fully and see where that takes us.

I think focusing fully on 1 project like SHOPX or the other wallet features would be best for The community. Smiley we have both seen where a simple wallet upgrade can take a masive coin with millions of coins a 2-5k increase in price and a weeks worth of decent volume. Maybe post  thread in the services section if we need help with the intergration of some of these features or even CG or Ladywhite might be willing to help out.

What ever your focus is though I know your in it for the betterment of the community Smiley that's what sets you apart from many other devs! Thank you for your dedication and continuous development!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Nice idea but you need to think more because people will start saying you scammer because of so many scam coins arounds.
Hey guys if I have every completed a transaction with you please take time to leave me some positive feedback here on the forum..  Will make my trust score look sexy for that next big ANN Smiley
legendary
Man... It is a good time to buy! Hope I win the btc and SHOP. I gave most mine away to you guys already ;p
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
What the shit is with people selling at 7k

Dumbass

Don't think about them, they are just fool who are selling in either panic or bought cheap in begining.
 It is just right time to buy from them and hold.

Just makes is a good time to buy for ones you have missed out on the cheaper prices.

I used this opportunites to bought some Shopcoin and really like to hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I saw this a few minutes ago. I don't think I will win. Anybody started trading? If you started, I wish you best of luck. In poloniex the trading order increased a lot now. Roll Eyes
Kindly,
       MZ

Dumbass

Don't think about them, they are just fool who are selling in either panic or bought cheap in begining.

Just makes is a good time to buy for ones you have missed out on the cheaper prices.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Dumbass

legendary
is there a premine?

We did host an IPO and sold out 100k coins, Threw other giveaways, bounties, IRC rain, Airdrops, etc. we have given close to all available coins. Part of the stability plan is to hold some coins and to continue to purchase them back from exchanges in order to pay rewards we give the community, (various giveaways, promotions, and rewards for posting/creating threads).

Early on the opportunity to purchase shares of our marketplace were offered. The share revenue is split into parts. Investors and Devs/admins,mods with each getting a portions of the months profits. Unfortunately we have been unable to get a ton of exposure, hype, members to hop on board the train and use our system. So we have agreed (admins/mods, and a few inventors) to pledge our market shares to TalknShop/bcts P.R campaign and development costs until we get moving.

We are NOT a coin. SHOP was created as our own asset to trade, purchase, and award our members for their activity. Unfortunately that's not what the crypto community sees us as. We continue to sell big expensive items, fine tune the marketplace, arcade and keep the forum active. That is our MAIN focus. To build an eco system for SHOP.

There are many things and ideas on the table, things I probably cannot disclose at this point because they haven't been implemented and built in yet. Mostly because our time has been focused on promoting SHOP since that seems to be what people are interested in... I do understand the need for continuous development within a coins blockchain, but we built an eco system first and then the coin.

bcts is working on some blockchain development atm and we hope to have some updates here soon Smiley but again our focus is the system we created for SHOP.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Dumbass
legendary
Activity: 1596
is there a premine?

GREAT JOB!

Shop coin is looking for someone to help with PR ~ Pay is Negotiable. ~

We need some one to help us get to the next level no matter what the cost.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Pages:
Jump to: