Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 5. (Read 76868 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i bought some and the price is down since then  Cry hope it recovers soon!

Don't worry about it, just hold on to your coins. SHOP is not just another altcoin. We're got a whole ecosystem built around the coin.
If you have a look at our website/forum https://www.bitcointalknshop.com, you'll see that we're working on a few different projects.
We've got the arcade where you can beat highscores and win coins and the marketplace where we've had plenty of really cool items auctioned. The devs behind this coin are not your  regular scamcoin devs  Wink They are hardworking devs with experience  Smiley
A lot of work, time and money have gone into this project for the long term. Just stake your coins and relax, SHOP is bound to take off sooner or later  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
i bought some and the price is down since then  Cry hope it recovers soon!
legendary
So it seems we've managed to generate some interest on Polo, price is currently low but still I think it's a good start Smiley
There can't be that many weak hands left  Cheesy
I've gambled a bit and it could've gone sideways but as it stands right now, I've increased my SHOP stash by over 60% and made some BTC in the process  Grin Grin
Not to mention I now stand a chance to win the prize  Cool
Let's keep promoting the Polo giveaway guys.

agree tell everyone you know and tweet about it Smiley

10-4 get to work!

Just tweeted  Smiley

https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/490401103964823552

I'm also registered on a few other Crypto forums. I'll post on these too  Wink

Also I was thinking, we could maybe look into promoting the arcade as a standalone feature/service. We'd then be advertising on more game-centric websites as well. People from those websites don't need to have an interest in cryptos. It would be awesome if we could grab the attention of a few highscore fiends Cheesy They'll have the added incentive of being rewarded for something they're already good at  Wink
We just need to increase traffic to the official forum. I see this as a top priority. Even more than the coin itself at this stage.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So it seems we've managed to generate some interest on Polo, price is currently low but still I think it's a good start Smiley
I've gambled a bit and it could've gone sideways but as it stands right now, I've increased my SHOP stash by over 60% and made some BTC in the process  Grin Grin

10-4 get to work!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
ADDED ONE MORE ITEM FOR AUCTION!!!

zzz this is cool man.. very very  Cool .. i want that .. ahhaha
ADDED ONE MORE ITEM FOR AUCTION!!!

legendary
100k wont happen over night unless we spread the word! only 255K Coins! we are way undervalued.

Looking for a QT/C+ Dev to help with the current wallet project.

Not to bad, 8 btc volume in the last 24hrs!
100k wont happen over night unless we spread the word! only 255K Coins! we are way undervalued.

Looking for a QT/C+ Dev to help with the current wallet project.
Activity: 658
Just bought another 1746 SHOP on BITtrex. Will free up some other coins later and buy a couple of BTC worth on Sat/tonight.

:-) 100k here we come
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Just bought another 1746 SHOP on BITtrex. Will free up some other coins later and buy a couple of BTC worth on Sat/tonight.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop

coinspumper (@wakhidNkcom) is awarded 100 SHOP for this week in the Twitter Affiliate Programme (details here: https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?416-Twitter-Affiliate-Program-Project-Frequent-Tweets/page2). Please provide me with your addy, so I can send you the payment.
Congratulations!

PS. For all of you who would like also to participate in the next week giveaway (always on Fridays) at Twitter, just join here: https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?416-Twitter-Affiliate-Program-Project-Frequent-Tweets/ if you have at least 50 followers, register and tweet about #shopcoin. Good luck!

GJ coinspumper! Smiley

Ahai!! like i say Smiley i love this coin so much..
thanks guys Smiley

IF SHOP PASSES 100K SAT AT POLO THIS WEEK I WILL DOUBLE THE PRIZE IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AT www.bitcointalknshop.com prior to the contest ending.

What are you waiting for!!!
THAT IS 2BTC FOR FREEEEEEEE!

with that giveaway , soon we will hit 100K!! ahahaha.. so many people will late for train !
IF SHOP PASSES 100K SAT AT POLO THIS WEEK I WILL DOUBLE THE PRIZE IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AT www.bitcointalknshop.com prior to the contest ending.

What are you waiting for!!!
THAT IS 2BTC FOR FREEEEEEEE!
coinspumper (@wakhidNkcom) is awarded 100 SHOP for this week in the Twitter Affiliate Programme (details here: https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?416-Twitter-Affiliate-Program-Project-Frequent-Tweets/page2). Please provide me with your addy, so I can send you the payment.
Congratulations!

PS. For all of you who would like also to participate in the next week giveaway (always on Fridays) at Twitter, just join here: https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?416-Twitter-Affiliate-Program-Project-Frequent-Tweets/ if you have at least 50 followers, register and tweet about #shopcoin. Good luck!

GJ coinspumper! Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Congratulations!

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
good to hear but they are giving away a new xbox one for like 200$....how is that possible Huh
this is an auction. And that is just the starting price. There are like 6 more days for the price to rise. Don't worry, I am sure the price won't stay at the current level till the end of the auction.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Can anyone confirm www.bitcointalknshop.com is legit? Some too good to be true deals there!

Yes Kashish948, they are legit, I won there Apple Ipad,, this community really good and very communicative, you can take part on auction without any fear.

good to hear but they are giving away a new xbox one for like 200$....how is that possible Huh
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Can anyone confirm www.bitcointalknshop.com is legit? Some too good to be true deals there!

Yes Kashish948, they are legit, I won there Apple Ipad,, this community really good and very communicative, you can take part on auction without any fear.
I also confirm that, as a winner of kindle fire auction!
Pages:
Jump to: