Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 4. (Read 77024 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Obviously the details aren't finalized dude pump your breaks
Activity: 168

Sorry I don't think I get it. What does Felicia have to do with this?  Where's the exchanges that were promised confirmation 2 days ago? 2 major or one minor was the quote.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well I have to agree with trak on those 4m silk those need to be in a monument.

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Give me a 4 milion pic or it have not happen!

Dude dont get upset that I told you price would dip around 500 sats. the thread dosnt need your hate

Yep and wait for d day the day before polo deliists.  

Btw.   It's been 24-48 hours for the announcement about the 'major' exchanges (or any minor) that would be adding silk... Another failed announcement?

Unfortunately at the moment this is more important as both the finances of your entire community, and the promise of a good launch are failing...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Silk's multisig UI is getting closer:

I still have work to get these tabs fully functional.

The wallet is running very smooth so far and has been tested using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) and Mac OS X.  Headers first block sync, chainActive and many other core code added to Bitcoin v0.12 are part of Silk.  It was well worth the hard work getting to this point.

There have been improvement to PoS that you will notice.  The split transactions, high orphan block creation and over utilization of CPU resources after many PoS rewards in one wallet don't seem to be issues anymore. We have not yet confirmed that the CPU utilization or the high orphan block creation has been truely fixed until we can complete further testing:

Most PoS enhancements were forked from Emercoin and Blackcoin but some are from Spencer's modifications and code.  '

I do respect the fact that Spencer will not release this coin until all issues are fixed and we have a nice, stable wallet so investors and users do not struggle with faulty code.  These high standards impose delays but, in the end, user satifaction is why we write software and coming from a healthcare background, I do not feel comfortable releasing buggy code.

Quoting this because it got drowned out very quickly -- for people who actually are here to find out about our progress.

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Dude dont get upset that I told you price would dip around 500 sats. the thread dosnt need your hate

Yep and wait for d day the day before polo deliists. 

Btw.   It's been 24-48 hours for the announcement about the 'major' exchanges (or any minor) that would be adding silk... Another failed announcement?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

There are a lot of old addresses that have gone dormant and most likely were trashed because of what happened when Silkcoin was first released.

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

Exactly, whoever was in early get's the better deal, that's how it will always be...
I don't see anyone blaming the early adopters of bitcoin?

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.

The swap will be a 1:1. so things stay the same.. I don't really like repeating my self so this will be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Right... There's never been a fair launch so why bother with one eh?

I believe you've mistaken sarcasm for density.
Me thinks traK4Ubitl is one of the original devs..... Grin

Yeah and you guys thought it was the mintpal wallet.  Oh the plot thickens.
Thanks for filling my buys noobs, keep up the good work.

Your brilliance is outstanding.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Thanks for filling my buys noobs, keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Me thinks traK4Ubitl is one of the original devs..... Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

There are a lot of old addresses that have gone dormant and most likely were trashed because of what happened when Silkcoin was first released.

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

Exactly, whoever was in early get's the better deal, that's how it will always be...

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.

The swap will be a 1:1. so things stay the same.. I don't really like repeating my self so this will be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/005/3mLydMU.png
Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it.  

I will start the monument for the temple and you can continue with your corporate takeover.  

Then I will be gone and we'll both be happy.

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

Yoshi the coin your talking about is not of any concern to this team.   Have you not read the posts? I know what you're talking about but that's not the point of this thread or the team.  

If you think it is stop mixing bag holder greed with 'volunteer' work..   the honest thing to do would be to not do the swap anymore.  Just saying.

Ok, so I want to hear an honest answer from you on the way things should go please. You think the new coin(s) should be released on there own, the old silk should be left alone, etc. Thanks.

Yep that's it. The current dev team and current bagholders have damn near a 30-50% hold on silkcoin.  Guaranteed not to be a fair launch if the swap happens and all this work will be for nothing anyways as soon as real trolls figure this out.   Silkcoin has nothing to do with SILK as stated multiple times so swap would not only be pointless it would be detrimental to the demise of the new coin.

If SILK and Darksilk are as solid as they say they are there is absolutely nothing beneficial anymore by having the swap.   As stated 'community member don't dump' is absolutely the wrong way of going about things.

Edit: you do realize how important fair distribution right? Allowing the market to fall off the edge of the earth by refusing to update the coin that has been traded on poloniex is simply a way to lock in the development premine.

If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck then probably is a duck man

*Learn to multiquote, you spammed a whole page with replies...
*There's NEVER a fair launch... never ever. i've been around crypto long enough to see all kinds of launches from announcement to the current day or fall.

Long story short none of them were "fair" whoever got in first got the cheapest coins ever, distribution happens later on, gradually it depends on how much the early adopters value their asset.

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 245
Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it.  

I will start the monument for the temple and you can continue with your corporate takeover.  

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

Yoshi the coin your talking about is not of any concern to this team.   Have you not read the posts? I know what you're talking about but that's not the point of this thread or the team.  

If you think it is stop mixing bag holder greed with 'volunteer' work..   the honest thing to do would be to not do the swap anymore.  Just saying.

Ok, so I want to hear an honest answer from you on the way things should go please. You think the new coin(s) should be released on there own, the old silk should be left alone, etc. Thanks.

Yep that's it. The current dev team and current bagholders have damn near a 30-50% hold on silkcoin.  Guaranteed not to be a fair launch if the swap happens and all this work will be for nothing anyways as soon as real trolls figure this out.   Silkcoin has nothing to do with SILK as stated multiple times so swap would not only be pointless it would be detrimental to the demise of the new coin.

If SILK and Darksilk are as solid as they say they are there is absolutely nothing beneficial anymore by having the swap.   As stated 'community member don't dump' is absolutely the wrong way of going about things.

Edit: you do realize how important fair distribution right? Allowing the market to fall off the edge of the earth by refusing to update the coin that has been traded on poloniex is simply a way to lock in the development premine.

*Learn to multiquote, you spammed a whole page with replies...
*There's NEVER a fair launch... never ever. i've been around crypto long enough to see all kinds of launches from announcement to the current day or fall.

Long story short none of them were "fair" whoever got in first got the cheapest coins ever, distribution happens later on, gradually it depends on how much the early adopters value their asset.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

Pages:
Jump to: