Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 9. (Read 77024 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Could you please name this major exchange?

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

PS, don't listen to Track, or any other trolls.

Thank you. Also don't worry, I don't take things to heart when its an absolute cockwomble like him talking.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

PS, don't listen to Track, or any other trolls.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bahahahaha and that's why you gave an open ended update!!  To not keep the communities hopes up!!  Haha oh man this gets better and better.
CTO - Silk Network

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
UPDATE:

Looking to get finalisation on the deal with at least one major exchange within the next 24/48 hours.

A smaller exchange has also approached us offering a marketplace for Silkcoin, Silk and DarkSilk.

Silk also now has had chainparams.cpp fixed and it now runs perfectly on OSX, which is good news for all you Mac users out there (DarkSilk already works on OSX). Today the UI form for MultiSig goes in and gets linked to all the functions in the wallet, which is the last step for Silk to be ready for release.

During this calm before the storm, we are just searching throughout the codebases of both coins to find any possible mistakes or changes that need to be made, such as language files, help strings and other minor things.

I have read the thread and couldn't care less if anyone wants to continue Silkcoin after we launch Silk. If they want to do so, fine. We do not support it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Silk Network or the other coins underneath its umbrella.

Oh cmon man stop making updates of things that are gonna happen that never do. Try just updating when you have something to update. 

In regards to silkcoin continuing on without the Silk Network.   Perfect and thanks!
CTO - Silk Network
UPDATE:

Looking to get finalisation on the deal with at least one major exchange within the next 24/48 hours.

A smaller exchange has also approached us offering a marketplace for Silkcoin, Silk and DarkSilk.

Silk also now has had chainparams.cpp fixed and it now runs perfectly on OSX, which is good news for all you Mac users out there (DarkSilk already works on OSX). Today the UI form for MultiSig goes in and gets linked to all the functions in the wallet, which is the last step for Silk to be ready for release.

During this calm before the storm, we are just searching throughout the codebases of both coins to find any possible mistakes or changes that need to be made, such as language files, help strings and other minor things.

I have read the thread and couldn't care less if anyone wants to continue Silkcoin after we launch Silk. If they want to do so, fine. We do not support it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Silk Network or the other coins underneath its umbrella.

The level of idiocy for one person in particular within this thread is accelerating. The Trump Effect essentially.

Cautious!  You may have Trump or Hillary fans on this board!  I for one think the US needs to stay single for the next 8 years....!

Anywho, yes Trak, I get angry like a poodle...  But more like a chihuahua when it comes to you since you think your shit always smells like roses...

Yeah your more like a chihuahua correct. 

I don't shit. I'm a robot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The level of idiocy for one person in particular within this thread is accelerating. The Trump Effect essentially.

Cautious!  You may have Trump or Hillary fans on this board!  I for one think the US needs to stay single for the next 8 years....!

Anywho, yes Trak, I get angry like a poodle...  But more like a chihuahua when it comes to you since you think your shit always smells like roses...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.
 I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

owning a name? cmon now this is getting silly

https://www.proofofexistence.com/about

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.
Activity: 103
Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

owning a name? cmon now this is getting silly

I have to laugh at you Trak - you are persistent thats for sure!

Why would Silkcoin holders want to keep Silk with all it technical faults from the previous devs when the new SLK is going to not have all these problems and future development.

How many Silkcoin holders are going to make that decision to keep Silk and have no further development in the coin they are invested in(Would you be the Silk developer?)

I and most probably everybody else except you will swap to SLK so enjoy trading with yourself in which case no exchange is required you could run two wallets and just exchange between them !

I just don't get you apart from you obviously hold a grudge which is misguiding your judgement.

Who said there won't be further development?

And what technical faults? Still transacting and staking fine...

Transacting fine??  You are on crack...  SILK wallet sucks balls and freezes up all the time.  Every user I have spoken to had the same issue...  The wallet freezes up...  Take your rose smelling shit elsewhere.

If you are that good, recode the original wallet in your SILKcoin Classic and make it work right.  Til then shut the hell up because the rest of us are moving on with SLK!

You get angry like a poodle.   Well my wallet works 100% fine.  Just no good on tiny CPU machines especially when staking larger amounts.   That freeze screen simply means your computer is working on the current stake.  I'll be running daemons anyways
So how are we gonna do the swap from SILK to the new SLK/DRKSLK when the time comes if theres no exchange?

Errmmmm Weaver please read OP

I'm gonna shut up and lurk again and use that ignore button.

Indeed the information is in the OP, we are working on exchanges and are confident that we can provide in time.

Why would Silkcoin holders want to keep Silk with all it technical faults from the previous devs when the new SLK is going to not have all these problems and future development.

How many Silkcoin holders are going to make that decision to keep Silk and have no further development in the coin they are invested in(Would you be the Silk developer?)

I and most probably everybody else except you will swap to SLK so enjoy trading with yourself in which case no exchange is required you could run two wallets and just exchange between them !

I just don't get you apart from you obviously hold a grudge which is misguiding your judgement.

I think he means to provide a safety net to those who have sleeping wallets, or im missing something.

Hey man at this point if he is crazy enough, let him run his version of Ethereum Classic after everyone switches to SLK...  Lol

EDIT: He can call it SILK Classic

Well no.  It would still be called silkcoin. I'll just stake on some nodes and we can see how long this 'broken' chain survives by getting blocks until the time comes.   It will be the sleeping monument to Silkcoin.  To take part.  Simply run your node and keep some coins staking.

And yes Orestes it will save any sleeping wallets and decrease supply while you guys trade to SLK.
legendary

Transacting fine??  You are on crack...  SILK wallet sucks balls and freezes up all the time.  Every user I have spoken to had the same issue...  The wallet freezes up...  Take your rose smelling shit elsewhere.

If you are that good, recode the original wallet in your SILKcoin Classic and make it work right.  Til then shut the hell up because the rest of us are moving on with SLK!

legendary
So how are we gonna do the swap from SILK to the new SLK/DRKSLK when the time comes if theres no exchange?

Indeed the information is in the OP, we are working on exchanges and are confident that we can provide in time.

I think he means to provide a safety net to those who have sleeping wallets, or im missing something.

Hey man at this point if he is crazy enough, let him run his version of Ethereum Classic after everyone switches to SLK...  Lol

EDIT: He can call it SILK Classic
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Activity: 105

Pages:
Jump to: