Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 8. (Read 77024 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

So you were working on Darksilk for Arteleis as an anon developer yet.. you own the name? Interesting

Literally everybody who's still here from the old "takeover" team can vouch for Spencer, who can vouch for you ?

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

Having spoken in depth with Arteleis about the project I can vouch for the current direction within this team. It is the same as the ambitions were in 2014.

It is an abomination of the ambitions of 2014.   But to each their own.

Please list the things which cause this project to be an abomination, we are open to all criticism, but it cannot just be hot air and non-sensical garbage.

I went through many chat logs of 2014 a few weeks ago to see if we were still on course with our mission/vision. We are and then some, his criticism is not based on anything other than childish opinion/slander.

Trak, bury the grudge it suits no man.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network

So you were working on Darksilk for Arteleis as an anon developer yet.. you own the name? Interesting

Literally everybody who's still here from the old "takeover" team can vouch for Spencer, who can vouch for you ?

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

Having spoken in depth with Arteleis about the project I can vouch for the current direction within this team. It is the same as the ambitions were in 2014.

It is an abomination of the ambitions of 2014.   But to each their own.

Please list the things which cause this project to be an abomination, we are open to all criticism, but it cannot just be hot air and non-sensical garbage.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

It is an abomination of the ambitions of 2014.   But to each their own.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Sorry what are we vouching for?   As far as the old takeover team.. I think you're the only one left?

CTO - Silk Network
I'll be perfectly honest with the community.

This is MY view, not that of the teams.

I would happily sit here and develop this codebase for a much longer period without releasing, finalise all the mobile wallets, have Weaver completely finished and more.

But sadly, the world is not patient. Which is its loss.

Instead we find ourselves in a position where the community want the wallets NOW, the exchange situation obviously is not helpful; in my eyes it doesn't actually matter whatsoever. Also the continual mental battery from Trak with facts that really are not true.

But yet I still pull 20+ hour coding stints at a time to try and get all the work that I want to do in a perfect world but in the communities timeframe. Then I have colleagues, friends and family in awe and always questioning why I never go out and I am always working.

So if you want to know what dedication and true development is. It is me and my team. 2 years of work, still working, regardless of criticism or abuse.
CTO - Silk Network
Proof of Ownership is simply a datestamp/hash.

It is to prove a creation date, in this case, DarkSilk.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

CTO - Silk Network
I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

So why not get your facts straight, talk sense, or don't talk at all.

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.

Oh you mean Arteleis started the thread and had control of the OP when I was developing as an anon developer and couldn't do anything but post in HIS thread.

He updated the OP based on me and him talking and me feeding him info to update the OP with.

You really are a cockwomble.

Is this your level of proof?

Have you ever ran a thread on BCT?

Do you understand how it works?

I registered the name using Proof of Ownership with Arteleis. DarkSilk is opensource.

Do you understand the concept of OPENSOURCE.

The only thing we would copyright or trademark could be the logos.

Or we keep them public domain.

I never stated I owned the name, that has come out of your mouth, no-one else.
I registered DarkSilk using Proof of Existence on the Bitcoin blockchain last year.

Here is the hash: a74d9d662c404b08f4eb2d7b03abb80c1ace1d0d09852435c2b82c8a5c2c99b0

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stealing the name. The only company using the name Darksilk is for a hair product.

Me and Arteleis thrashed through names, he came up with Silkdark, which I personally didn't like the sound of and was drawn towards DarkSilk.

I even think we put it to the community in the previous thread, the same as we did with the logos.

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.

Oh you mean Arteleis started the thread and had control of the OP when I was developing as an anon developer and couldn't do anything but post in HIS thread.

He updated the OP based on me and him talking and me feeding him info to update the OP with.

CTO - Silk Network
Could you please name this major exchange?

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

PS, don't listen to Track, or any other trolls.

Thank you. Also don't worry, I don't take things to heart when its an absolute cockwomble like him talking.

Haha cockwomble.  Good one.

I look forward to the day Arteleis returns, but at this present time and the length of time he has been away, I don't think he will, which is a huge shame. But I have enough people in the community who could very easily see what was happening in the forum and also had conversations with Arteleis themselves.

I'm not disputing that Arteleis paid me for about 4 or 5 months at £200 a week. But that is it. C++ coders get paid £200 an hour. I have now been working on this project for 2 years and am deep rooted with the community and have a real love for the work I am doing.

You can keep saying whatever you wish to say, it simply isn't true and I would love to know where you get your facts from or whether you simply make things up or are one of those people that says something so many times that they start to truly believe it.

Anyway, I hope you come to your senses or even actually lay down hard proof to back up your words.

My receipts and outgoings are all included in the upcoming release which will show my depth of transparency.

Peace.

I guess time will tell.  Like I said.  Probably consider changing the name Darksilk.  And if you don't represent Silkcoin.  Stop pretending to.

Dude, we represent Silk Network, Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver and are offering a swap from Silkcoin->Silk.

Where in the title does it say Silkcoin?

Not until it is confirmed happening or not. I do not wish to get the communities hopes up for them to just be disappointed.

I also like to keep the community updated as best as possible, whenever possible.

I have been lurking the past couple of months, and I do want to commend you for your continuous updates, and work you are doing on the Silk Network. Keep up the great work, and to remember all the hard work will pay off!

Thank you. Also don't worry, I don't take things to heart when its an absolute cockwomble like him talking.

I look forward to the day Arteleis returns, but at this present time and the length of time he has been away, I don't think he will, which is a huge shame. But I have enough people in the community who could very easily see what was happening in the forum and also had conversations with Arteleis themselves.

I'm not disputing that Arteleis paid me for about 4 or 5 months at £200 a week. But that is it. C++ coders get paid £200 an hour. I have now been working on this project for 2 years and am deep rooted with the community and have a real love for the work I am doing.

You can keep saying whatever you wish to say, it simply isn't true and I would love to know where you get your facts from or whether you simply make things up or are one of those people that says something so many times that they start to truly believe it.

Anyway, I hope you come to your senses or even actually lay down hard proof to back up your words.

My receipts and outgoings are all included in the upcoming release which will show my depth of transparency.

Peace.

I guess time will tell.  Like I said.  Probably consider changing the name Darksilk.  And if you don't represent Silkcoin.  Stop pretending to.
CTO - Silk Network

Right.  That's why Darksilk is in Arteleis ANN and ANN subject lines... cmon man get real.
CTO - Silk Network

Peace.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Thanks

Haha cockwomble.  Good one.
Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.
 I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

owning a name? cmon now this is getting silly

https://www.proofofexistence.com/about

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.

You really are just making things up now arn't you?  DarkSilk name is not stolen.  I was actually around when Spencer was coming up with the name.  This means Spencer would have had to pay himself with magical funds that we do not have.  Good luck trying to spread your FUD.

Oh guess he wasn't splitting payment with you like he said he was. Figures.
CTO - Silk Network

Activity: 212
Any Weaver wallets will be banned when current silkcoin is snapshotted for new Development,  the same way Silk network will be banning unfavorable wallets for swap.

Simple.  Oh and btw consider rebranding Dark silk, as you don't own the name.
 I won't post proof here I will wait until Darksilk has some momentum if the silk network decides to go forward using the stolen name Darksilk.

owning a name? cmon now this is getting silly

https://www.proofofexistence.com/about

Simple.  Just saying you guys may run into issues as Spencer was paid handsomely to develop Darksilk by the owner of Darksilk.

You really are just making things up now arn't you?  DarkSilk name is not stolen.  I was actually around when Spencer was coming up with the name.  This means Spencer would have had to pay himself with magical funds that we do not have.  Good luck trying to spread your FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: