Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 46. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So what I know now

There is a different Silkcoin chain:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/silk/

TraK4Ubitl has mentioned the danger of a fork many times. Not a fork but a redirect, 'railroading' Wink

Some websites have opened up that are not affiliated to us:
http://silkcoin.us/
http://silkcoin.io/

• These links were offline for a long, long time.
  • Dated info:
    About 1 100 000 SC is left from the premine today 15 june 2014.
  • Relevant link BadAss Security Services  https://www.badass.sx/

An avatar some might remember

BadAss is a long time Silkcoin member who also has access to the old Silkcoin trello board. An important member who did good things in 2014 etc. Interesting to watch this play out.

*applause*
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
So what I know now

There is a different Silkcoin chain:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/silk/

TraK4Ubitl has mentioned the danger of a fork many times. Not a fork but a redirect, 'railroading' Wink

Some websites have opened up that are not affiliated to us:
http://silkcoin.us/
http://silkcoin.io/

• These links were offline for a long, long time.
  • Dated info:
    About 1 100 000 SC is left from the premine today 15 june 2014.
  • Relevant link BadAss Security Services  https://www.badass.sx/

An avatar some might remember

BadAss is a long time Silkcoin member who also has access to the old Silkcoin trello board. An important member who did good things in 2014 etc. Interesting to watch this play out.
I get the infinite swapping period.  I just can't believe some douche bag would do that.  Hopefully the fake one doesn't go anywhere.  Just saying that dumbass trick could fool people IF it makes it to an exchange.  There are plenty of exchanges that take in shit coins....  Man I hope people stick to this thread!!!

EDIT:  To the shit head that created the fake "Silkcoin" on CryptoID...  You're a real ass hat.

I highly doubt exchanges will accept the fake silkcoin. Spencer has been in the talks with exchanges and they are well aware of the swap. I also do know there are many lurkers who are paying attention to this thread waiting for the Silk Network release, so I'm pretty sure this fake silkcoin will die out rather shortly.

Define fake..
  Ccex and yobit will be no problem. making websites will be no problem.. social media and crowdfunding launch will be no problem. 
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.
I get the infinite swapping period.  I just can't believe some douche bag would do that.  Hopefully the fake one doesn't go anywhere.  Just saying that dumbass trick could fool people IF it makes it to an exchange.  There are plenty of exchanges that take in shit coins....  Man I hope people stick to this thread!!!

EDIT:  To the shit head that created the fake "Silkcoin" on CryptoID...  You're a real ass hat.

I highly doubt exchanges will accept the fake silkcoin. Spencer has been in the talks with exchanges and they are well aware of the swap. I also do know there are many lurkers who are paying attention to this thread waiting for the Silk Network release, so I'm pretty sure this fake silkcoin will die out rather shortly.

Yes that would be a temporary disturbance. As long as the Old Silkcoin chain is emptied then the coins are either in SLK or Silkcoin.new. In the end Silkcoin.new will die out.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Wow can't believe someone would create another Silkcoin...  Perhaps malicious intent to confuse people?

We need to convert to SLK asap...

We have an infinite swapping period. Long time members might not get the message in time or act in misguidance. Let all that read this thread be warned by this. No one should feel pressured and act in haste.

We have an infinite swapping period, if you are uncertain wait until this is played out.

In the end i'm certain everyone will opt for SLK, its future is just too solid.  Grin

Within two weeks I will publish what the direction will be for SLK. Ending speculation about the importance of SLK to the Silk Network and explain why its techological prowess has no bearing at ALL.

Race to the finish line hahaha stay tooooned

Buddy.  Youre too late.

Time is irrelevant. Whatever the Silkcoin copy is, it's a waste of time.

By the way, your attempt at causing us to launch any faster has failed. Give up and %^& off Cheesy

Go and swap your real Silkcoin for your wet excuse of a coin hahahahaha

yeh i know youll never launch.. in the meantime you have had all these innocent investors spending their.money on a dangerous chain waiting for it to break.. you dont have a coin buddy not even a wet excuse

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate/

Fuck me, are you that fucking dumb? This has been in GitHub as a release candidate for some time and in my private repo since last year.

Jog on, you cock.
Activity: 616
Wow can't believe someone would create another Silkcoin...  Perhaps malicious intent to confuse people?

We have an infinite swapping period. Long time members might not get the message in time or act in misguidance. Let all that read this thread be warned by this. No one should feel pressured and act in haste.

We have an infinite swapping period, if you are uncertain wait until this is played out.

In the end i'm certain everyone will opt for SLK, its future is just too solid.  Grin

Within two weeks I will publish what the direction will be for SLK. Ending speculation about the importance of SLK to the Silk Network and explain why its techological prowess has no bearing at ALL.

Buddy.  Youre too late.

By the way, your attempt at causing us to launch any faster has failed. Give up and %^& off Cheesy

yeh i know youll never launch.. in the meantime you have had all these innocent investors spending their.money on a dangerous chain waiting for it to break.. you dont have a coin buddy not even a wet excuse

And you don't have a life, trying to destroy for others and just being an ass, just piss off.

Buddy.  Youre too late.

Buddy.  Youre too late.

All silkcoin needed was a new Chain.. voila!

Two weeks, i'll let you know.
CTO - Silk Network

Buddy.  Youre too late.

Can't wait to see your thread, I think a lot of community members will be remembering what you have been saying and what you have done to our thread lololololol

Buddy.  Youre too late.

All silkcoin needed was a new Chain.. voila!

Buddy.  Youre too late.

Buddy.  Youre too late.
Res Nullius
  Abandoned property. 
 Legacy coin as you will.. these developeres take no responsibility.  The new dev will release the swap contingency plan soon. But basically all your silkcoins have nothing to do with this thread now..  (well as i was told.. they never did)

*applause*
Looks like Silkcoin will be swapped for silkcoin after all; not your corporate abomination called SLK. 

May the best Silkcoin win.  Hahahahahaha

Oh by the way... ever get access to the Silkcoin Github?

*applause*

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow can't believe someone would create another Silkcoin...  Perhaps malicious intent to confuse people?

So someone has created another coin 25 days ago called Silkcoin.

Also paid for a blockchain explorer on CryptoID.

Seems very pointless.

Not traded and only 14 or 18 addresses in total on the network.

traK do you have any ideas?
In any case im not concerned. SLK is not to be a stand alone coin, in other words this 'Silkcoin' chain will not be compatible with our future. It's just a waste of time, energy and resources.

If in any case a schism takes place between old and new bagholders, in which bagholders are forced to chose between Silkcoin and SLK. We should be able to do a double swap. It's a hassle but we need to look out for our investors:

Silkcoin(old) -> Silkcoin(new) -> SLK(our)

Of course the new chain would need to have an individual responsible for it, and he would need to cooperate to prevent double spending.
CTO - Silk Network
So someone has created another coin 25 days ago called Silkcoin.

Also paid for a blockchain explorer on CryptoID.

Seems very pointless.

Not traded and only 14 or 18 addresses in total on the network.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Any idea why my coins stopped staking? I got my first reward and then it went back to "spendable" and left the staking part. Am I missing something?

Coins enter, exit and reenter stake.

Ok, thanks!  Smiley

As far as I understood it depends also on how much staking weight you have. It seems there are lots of people staking on the network right now.

And yes, volume is holding. There are probably many people waiting silently in the shadows.

Someone would call them hyenas
Pages:
Jump to: