Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 61. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Cool beans...  Remember seeing that post a while back just couldn't find link...  Maybe add to the op too.

Thanks!

Done
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Cool beans...  Remember seeing that post a while back just couldn't find link...  Maybe add to the op too.

Thanks!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

You can get the wallet here and get synced very quick
CTO - Silk Network
No coins on any exchange are ever "safe".

The same in life, if it isn't in your own two hands, then it isn't safe.

Download a Silkcoin wallet, get synced and send your coins out ASAP.

Also you will earn interest on your coins for PoS, automatically, all the time you have your wallet open and fully synced.

Spencer or anyone on the team, you got a link to the official wallet?  I don't remember there being a link in the op, maybe it should be posted there until new wallet is released.  Thanks!

https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.0.21
legendary
https://poloniex.com/ is down! And not just for me!
Quoting their Twitter
There is a widespread datacenter outage affecting connectivity of several servers. Coins are safe.

I don't actually believe that my coins are safe! Angry

FYI, coins are never safe on any exchange... I had my account hacked on Poloniex, someone with an IP in Germany logged onto my account several weeks ago.  My password was 9 characters in length with one cap, 2 numbers, one symbol, and that crap was still hacked (yes not the strongest, but sure as hell not the easiest).  Luckily nothing was stolen because there was next to no BTC in there, and I since changed my password to ridiculous Bitcoin style length and enabled 2FA.  I don't trust exchanges, never have, but as of now, if you need to convert then this is the way you to have to go...  Can't wait for Weaver!!!!
legendary

Also you will earn interest on your coins for PoS, automatically, all the time you have your wallet open and fully synced.

Spencer or anyone on the team, you got a link to the official wallet?  I don't remember there being a link in the op, maybe it should be posted there until new wallet is released.  Thanks!

CTO - Silk Network

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I like your project. I will be following it!
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Quoting their Twitter
There is a widespread datacenter outage affecting connectivity of several servers. Coins are safe.

Poloniex is up for me, I have no problems in any way. Hope that's assuring.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Quoting their Twitter

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
are the trolls taking a day off?

Was there something to discuss?

Ohh. You mean the block explorer.   Hurray! The Silkcoin is now a newbie coin! They have a block explorer.   One day theyll even have a website! What a day to be alive! What Splendor! What triumph! The block explorer has arrived! The camel matches on! Hark to the Angels! The block explorer has arrived!

Simply replying Pr0metheus post you declared yourself a troll!  Grin
You could not stop your fingers uh?
At least you are officially renowned as a troll.

Good, let's move on.

That pump was really odd. When you look at it on the 1w/30min candle stick, not all that silk shook out in the dump. So who ever had fun ended up keeping some. Would have made more on the dump if they kept the price up for a few days, and drew in some higher buy orders...

Yes, that pump was very odd indeed.

Activity: 168

Was there something to discuss?

Ohh. You mean the block explorer.   Hurray! The Silkcoin is now a newbie coin! They have a block explorer.   One day theyll even have a website! What a day to be alive! What Splendor! What triumph! The block explorer has arrived! The camel matches on! Hark to the Angels! The block explorer has arrived!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
CTO - Silk Network
Added explorer link to OP.
Activity: 232
The Silkcoin explorer is up.

silkexplorer.silknetwork.org

Enjoy everyone.

Thank you!
Activity: 212
The Silkcoin explorer is up.

silkexplorer.silknetwork.org

Enjoy everyone.
The SilkNetwork team is expecting the Silkcoin (old) explorer to be up Saturday 6/4 ~ 12pm EST.   Links will be posted as soon as index is complete.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Someone bought about 10+ BTC worth and then it was sold down immediately after.  Not sure if someone had really bad timing trying to sell into the buy and missed the boat big time, or if someone just wanted to buy a lot straight up.  Or if they were drunk and just felt like throwing their BTC away with one big buy...  Couldn't tell, but man that was really weird.  Hope they come back and do it again today... Helped my position...  Hehe...  In this for the long haul.

It should pump more in the coming months before the swap. This new silk network seems quite promising, and could bring some significant value to original silk if executed the right way..

but, yeah, that pump was weird. Seems they could have set a buy @ 1k sats and made out just the same... Idk why most was bought between 1400 - 2400. Some people are weird, and it goes to show you cant predict the market.

I agree there are more pumps ahead. Especially if the dev team keeps up the dedication.

That pump was really odd. When you look at it on the 1w/30min candle stick, not all that silk shook out in the dump. So who ever had fun ended up keeping some. Would have made more on the dump if they kept the price up for a few days, and drew in some higher buy orders...

I just wish I had some silk on polo in a long position instead of staking... could have sold high and re bought at current price. Damn you unpredictable silk trader!!  Cry

Weak hands to not trickle in the silk at 1000k for a few days?

Anyhow.... A taste of things to come. Cool
Silkcoin explorer is currently re-indexing.  3000 blocks in 7 minutes.  We have ~1,550,000 to index and that will take a while.  With that being said, expect the Silkcoin explorer up soon and also here is a fully synced Silkcoin node to connect to:    alphadark.darksilk.org

@ 278,000  6/2  9:30pm EST

@ 512,000 6/3  4:11am EST     1 mil to go.
So is there any time frame of when the network is coming? Will it atleast be by the end of the year?

As far as I know the team is shooting for July.   
Pages:
Jump to: