Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 62. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So is there any time frame of when the network is coming? Will it atleast be by the end of the year?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just someone that bought some for the future, will never sell for this low price.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Someone bought about 10+ BTC worth and then it was sold down immediately after.  Not sure if someone had really bad timing trying to sell into the buy and missed the boat big time, or if someone just wanted to buy a lot straight up.  Or if they were drunk and just felt like throwing their BTC away with one big buy...  Couldn't tell, but man that was really weird.  Hope they come back and do it again today... Helped my position...  Hehe...  In this for the long haul.

It should pump more in the coming months before the swap. This new silk network seems quite promising, and could bring some significant value to original silk if executed the right way..

but, yeah, that pump was weird. Seems they could have set a buy @ 1k sats and made out just the same... Idk why most was bought between 1400 - 2400. Some people are weird, and it goes to show you cant predict the market.

Yes!!!  To me the 1400-2400 range made ZERO sense.  Could have made a limit base @1k and they would have gotten filled most likely....  Instead tens of thousands were bought upwards of 2k.

Unless they were purposely trying to pump it and it backfired lol like big time...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Someone bought about 10+ BTC worth and then it was sold down immediately after.  Not sure if someone had really bad timing trying to sell into the buy and missed the boat big time, or if someone just wanted to buy a lot straight up.  Or if they were drunk and just felt like throwing their BTC away with one big buy...  Couldn't tell, but man that was really weird.  Hope they come back and do it again today... Helped my position...  Hehe...  In this for the long haul.

It should pump more in the coming months before the swap. This new silk network seems quite promising, and could bring some significant value to original silk if executed the right way..

but, yeah, that pump was weird. Seems they could have set a buy @ 1k sats and made out just the same... Idk why most was bought between 1400 - 2400. Some people are weird, and it goes to show you cant predict the market.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 826
Pre ann ,i want to know whether silk has been launched?? Huh

No it has not been launched yet.
Thank you ,just wait
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Anyone else miss that pump today?

Been a interesting day.  I saw that earlier today.
Activity: 212

No it has not been launched yet.
Activity: 826
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anyone else miss that pump today?
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

There will be a crowdfunding phase. This phase will be announced date wise once all testing of the code is complete.
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
Activity: 168
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
SIck of all the trolls, always happens on coins that are doing well and all the sore loosers who didn't invest early spread FUD.

Maybe he will change his tune at the next significant rally looking for a good exit.

Wasn't a rally.  Was a pump test to see how many of you meet heads start yelling 'its happening!' and feed the whales plan.  So far neutral results.   Of course I'd like to see what whales are doing what and where the silkcoin goes.. but there's no block explorer.  Supposed to be on its way though so guess we'll see how the dust settles.  Hopefully the chain doesn't fork in the meantime because nobody would know the difference until it's too late.
I committed a pull request but it wasn't accepted and closed.

Are you now gonna pick apart my words used, I will use submitted instead of committed.

Pedantic &^%$

No I think it's the opposite.  I  said you've never committed anything for Silkcoin.  You argued you did with a link of a pull request.  Stop lying.

Whole point being you said you have access to this git and committed there..  which a blatant lie.
SIck of all the trolls, always happens on coins that are doing well and all the sore loosers who didn't invest early spread FUD.

Well with original silkcoin..  the troll everybody hated.. turned out to be telling the truth but nobody listened to them.   Try reading this thread without the FUD! Blinds drawn man
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Maybe he will change his tune at the next significant rally looking for a good exit.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I committed a pull request but it wasn't accepted and closed.

Are you now gonna pick apart my words used, I will use submitted instead of committed.

Pedantic &^%$

No I think it's the opposite.  I  said you've never committed anything for Silkcoin.  You argued you did with a link of a pull request.  Stop lying.

Whole point being you said you have access to this git and committed there..  which a blatant lie.
Pages:
Jump to: