Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 63. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
I committed a pull request but it wasn't accepted and closed.

Are you now gonna pick apart my words used, I will use submitted instead of committed.

Pedantic &^%$
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
From memory I am pretty sure it is palmd who has access, but it has been around a year and a half since I committed a pull request to that repo.

Seems you've never committed anything to that repo.

I'm sorry?.... https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

Please don't tell me you know the difference between a pull request and a commit.

Version 2.0.0.0 eh? Another bit of unreleased non complete code?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Kind of reminds me of having a naughty kid on the back seat constantly asking if we are there yet.

But we're going to disneyland!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/476202090998407169/L_ExTca2_400x400.jpeg

Ugly kid.  Must be yours.

Some times you post replies that are a little close to a rational criticism, most of the time you go full retard and now you're making a bad joke  trying to offend one person ?

Cheap ho you are, bad decisions you make https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/60/b5/0c/60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

On another note, that's a nice volume restart...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Congrats Drizzle! And nice Spencer, looking forward to it Smiley.
CTO - Silk Network
Any more info on time scales guys? Spencer i remember you from SLG is that correct?

Absolutely correct. Donationcoin and Sterlingcoin previously.

Time scale, we are trying to go for a July release, that is what we are steaming towards.
CTO - Silk Network
From memory I am pretty sure it is palmd who has access, but it has been around a year and a half since I committed a pull request to that repo.

I'm sorry?.... https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Nice to see some liquidity. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Any more info on time scales guys? Spencer i remember you from SLG is that correct?
CTO - Silk Network
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
And it keeps going...  Whoa...  Someone put their money where their mouth is lol...

Haha Indeed.

600 000 or so sell order.. any takers?

Thanks for the 400k @ 723 sats...  Could have sold that chunk a lot higher...  Don't worry I intend on keeping that for a while...

EDIT:  Quite comfortable position now... Will really be smiling ear to ear on release
CTO - Silk Network
And it keeps going...  Whoa...  Someone put their money where their mouth is lol...

Haha Indeed.

600 000 or so sell order.. any takers?
legendary
And it keeps going...  Whoa...  Someone put their money where their mouth is lol...
legendary
Whoa!!!  Price just exploded!!!!  Someone bought a shit load!
Block explorer will be accessible within 24 hours but will not be fully synced for 48-72 hours due to -txindex taking time processing each transaction on the entire blockchain.

URL will be posted here once live.

It's a miracle.  Only 3 pages of argument! Thanks boss! Look forward to the basics of a coin coming to be.

Blockexplorer was picked up two pages ago.
What's next?  Maybe we should listen more often to get things done, we might even see a release next this year

Again. 2022 is my guesstimate for release.  Surely this chain wont be broken by then. Hahahaha

Edit: crucified chain.. hahahaha ain't nothing holy here bro

We have access to the SilkCoinTemple GitHub, I think that is control enough. Maybe not directly but Bishop/Palm/Arteleis have, all of which are behind our work and what we are doing.

Okay prove it.  Make a commit at this temple.
Kind of reminds me of having a naughty kid on the back seat constantly asking if we are there yet.

Ugly kid.  Must be yours.
Make sense now bro?

Hopefully one day your team and it's 'followrrs' stop talking in circles and answer strait up questions and criticisms to avoid personal conflict with unknown aggrrssors pissed off for the simplest of reasons.

Block explorer fiasco is a great example.   Keep your ship together captain. As it would appear you're the only true leader here.

I asked if I could help you.  Once again your post does not relate to what I asked you.  So how can I help you?

Ahh the wolf in sheep's clothing. If you couldn't comprehend my posts then the issues are more serious then I thought.  
CTO - Silk Network

Damn, I wish we were Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: