Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 60. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lol.. I had to look up the word vaporware:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"The United States accused several companies of announcing vaporware early in violation of antitrust laws, but few have been found guilty. InfoWorld magazine wrote that the word is overused, and places an unfair stigma on developers."

Cheesy Cheesy

Glad I can teach you something.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Where can I find the specs of the old silkcoin? I can't find them here. Does anyone know what's the coin age maturity?
I'm wandering because I started staking yesterday. Thanks

Specifications
Block time: 1 minute
Maximum POW supply: ~45 million
Difficulty retarget: every block
Stake interest: 2% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 SC
Fees are paid to miners
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 350
Minimum stake age: 12 hours - No max age
P2P port: 16666, RPC port: 16667
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Where can I find the specs of the old silkcoin? I can't find them here. Does anyone know what's the coin age maturity?
I'm wandering because I started staking yesterday. Thanks
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

My dear traK4Ubitl is so busy here because he nose about everything.  Sad I never see him anymore cause he's always postin silk coin blogs. I call him track 4 balls?  He can explain later, it is a funny story Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol.. I had to look up the word vaporware:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"The United States accused several companies of announcing vaporware early in violation of antitrust laws, but few have been found guilty. InfoWorld magazine wrote that the word is overused, and places an unfair stigma on developers."

Cheesy Cheesy
For when people ask what we are doing...

Only one response to that...

*Cough* vaporware
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Only one response to that...

CTO - Silk Network

CTO - Silk Network
Ok I imagined that. Trouble is my RAM is only 4GB and use this computer at work. When I am working on several windows I would have to stop staking. I saw that by stopping staking the wallet is fine so it's the actual staking process that drains my ram.

Yeah you could run the wallet for 23 hours not staking and then enable stake for an hour a day to receive your rewards.
legendary
Ok I imagined that. Trouble is my RAM is only 4GB and use this computer at work. When I am working on several windows I would have to stop staking. I saw that by stopping staking the wallet is fine so it's the actual staking process that drains my ram.
CTO - Silk Network
Do I have to stake 24Hrs/day to get stake rewards or that is not necessary. I saw this is consuming my RAM lately thus slowing down my other activities. I can't have a dedicated silk computer  Grin

Currently the Silkcoin wallet uses coinage so you don't actually have to have the wallet on 24/7. However, if you do, then you are then a full node supporting the network and allowing others to sync from you. You also then add to the consensus for transactions on the blockchain.

Be good and run the wallet 24/7 and support Silkcoin. Don't just be a greedy node Smiley
legendary
Do I have to stake 24Hrs/day to get stake rewards or that is not necessary. I saw this is consuming my RAM lately thus slowing down my other activities. I can't have a dedicated silk computer  Grin
Activity: 666
why disappeared link to the white paper ?  Roll Eyes

Hit the big image in the OP  Wink

in OP only  "crumb" I'm looking file "The Silk Network.pdf"

The big picture in OP, first image, links to https://t.co/iUddqRZ5N8; "Silk Network Whitepaper December 2015.pdf"

thx  Embarrassed
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

The big picture in OP, first image, links to https://t.co/iUddqRZ5N8; "Silk Network Whitepaper December 2015.pdf"

legendary
are the trolls taking a day off?

Was there something to discuss?

Ohh. You mean the block explorer.   Hurray! The Silkcoin is now a newbie coin! They have a block explorer.   One day theyll even have a website! What a day to be alive! What Splendor! What triumph! The block explorer has arrived! The camel matches on! Hark to the Angels! The block explorer has arrived!

Simply replying Pr0metheus post you declared yourself a troll!  Grin
You could not stop your fingers uh?
At least you are officially renowned as a troll.

Good, let's move on.

That pump was really odd. When you look at it on the 1w/30min candle stick, not all that silk shook out in the dump. So who ever had fun ended up keeping some. Would have made more on the dump if they kept the price up for a few days, and drew in some higher buy orders...

Yes, that pump was very odd indeed.

Go fud yourself loser.  Who else could he have been talking about?  Half this thread is dedicated to entirely me..  without me there I sNOTHING going on here.

You wanna elevate yourself while I ask the questions you are to much of a bitch to ask youself??  Fine.  But don't think your better then me.  This thread literally exists because of me... get of your high horse dude.

These are the answers we want from you. Thank God you exist otherwise I could not profit from Silkcoin and the Silk Project.
Problem is I was here before you so that's a problem. I simply don't care about you but you make me laugh and that's enough not to put yourself on ignore.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Cool beans...  Remember seeing that post a while back just couldn't find link...  Maybe add to the op too.

Thanks!

Done

Awesome...
are the trolls taking a day off?

Was there something to discuss?

Ohh. You mean the block explorer.   Hurray! The Silkcoin is now a newbie coin! They have a block explorer.   One day theyll even have a website! What a day to be alive! What Splendor! What triumph! The block explorer has arrived! The camel matches on! Hark to the Angels! The block explorer has arrived!

Simply replying Pr0metheus post you declared yourself a troll!  Grin
You could not stop your fingers uh?
At least you are officially renowned as a troll.

Good, let's move on.

That pump was really odd. When you look at it on the 1w/30min candle stick, not all that silk shook out in the dump. So who ever had fun ended up keeping some. Would have made more on the dump if they kept the price up for a few days, and drew in some higher buy orders...

Yes, that pump was very odd indeed.

Go fud yourself loser.  Who else could he have been talking about?  Half this thread is dedicated to entirely me..  without me there I sNOTHING going on here.

You wanna elevate yourself while I ask the questions you are to much of a bitch to ask youself??  Fine.  But don't think your better then me.  This thread literally exists because of me... get of your high horse dude.
Pages:
Jump to: