Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 75. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Most of @traK4Ubitl sockpuppet posts are dedicated to bashing silk/darksilk development efforts.  The posts are half truths and never anything positive.  I think we should ignore them.  
The purpose is to frustrate and I am not wasting my time with his/her agenda.
Activity: 168
only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

We are a team you ignoramus!!!!!

I'm getting bored of your shit. Shows just how thick you really are and how little you read or research.

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

anyways dump your bags while you still got the chance unless you all want to wait 'a few more weeks' for 'a few more weeks'

get past that readme yet? lol ignoramus

Yes and when I find issues with the code, unlike so called "devs", I don't release broken code, instead we fix the issues and prolong the release until the code is actually working.

It is called development.

You are a mug and all you do is make comments that you think are influencing the market.

I couldn't care less about price, I hold 0 Silkcoin.

Also my 3 days in the Netherlands are not a vacation. Who goes on a 3 day vacation?

oh good you don't hold any silkcoins.. makes sense then why you putting all the effort into darksilk riding on the coat tails of this nice little community selling your buddies cheap gpus to mine the shit out of it.   don't worry.  silkcoin will be mysteriously made into gold oh.. silver you said.   maybe that's why the silkcoin code isn't being worked on..  or is it so simple that it doesn't need work?

faith? nope not so much.

dunno what you do in The Netherlands for 3 days? buy weed? lol

im glad you dont care about silkcoins price... that is very comforting to investors.

I've been working for a year on both cryptographic currencies. I do it all for the love I have for crypto.

It has been worked on, it is being worked on and just because you cannot read code and don't look at the GitHub is not my issue.

I am going to the Netherlands to meet community members of Silkcoin.

I don't care about exchange price of ANY coin, it isn't my focal point, development is.

Sapfon isn't some close friend of mine and I sold him GPU's because he asked if I could get any. They are available to all, including you.

for the love of it? corporations? 18000 invested to date and climbing (your previous quote)? care to enlighten? got a day job?  cant do it for the love of it without a paycheque everyone knows that..

anyways ive got a hot date in newyork city so ill leave ya all alone. kids make sure to question everything  im seeing more back pedalling here then you all care to admit, dont get stuck holding a bag while dev keeps fixing broken (new) code and raping your silkcoin dark.  (which i hope launches for a good short p&d)
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

I'm getting bored of your shit. Shows just how thick you really are and how little you read or research.

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

anyways dump your bags while you still got the chance unless you all want to wait 'a few more weeks' for 'a few more weeks'

Yes and when I find issues with the code, unlike so called "devs", I don't release broken code, instead we fix the issues and prolong the release until the code is actually working.

You are a mug and all you do is make comments that you think are influencing the market.

Also my 3 days in the Netherlands are not a vacation. Who goes on a 3 day vacation?

oh good you don't hold any silkcoins.. makes sense then why you putting all the effort into darksilk riding on the coat tails of this nice little community selling your buddies cheap gpus to mine the shit out of it.   don't worry.  silkcoin will be mysteriously made into gold oh.. silver you said.   maybe that's why the silkcoin code isn't being worked on..  or is it so simple that it doesn't need work?

faith? nope not so much.

im glad you dont care about silkcoins price... that is very comforting to investors.

I've been working for a year on both cryptographic currencies. I do it all for the love I have for crypto.

It has been worked on, it is being worked on and just because you cannot read code and don't look at the GitHub is not my issue.

I am going to the Netherlands to meet community members of Silkcoin.

I don't care about exchange price of ANY coin, it isn't my focal point, development is.

Sapfon isn't some close friend of mine and I sold him GPU's because he asked if I could get any. They are available to all, including you.

The dev?

faith? nope not so much.

CTO - Silk Network

The dev?

only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

i researched enough to see you say scheduled for release just a few more weeks multiple times for a year or so. lol 750 sat and dropping like a stone.  i like the pretty pictures and screenshots of a non working wallet.. makes it look pro.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Looking forward to launch!  Grin
CTO - Silk Network
only 400k to go to 500 sat. luckily the dev is sick and going on vacation.  likely hit sub 500 back to 50.  careful holding those bags kids launch is still years away if it happens at all.

The dev?

Activity: 616

Please go to 500 sat, Im waiting  Smiley

BTW only 20 BTC to 2k sat, wow so much to get it back up, I think all investors got super scared by ur FUD now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I will be in the Netherlands from the 3rd till the 6th of May if there are any users based there that would like to meet up.

How's that flu going?  You beat it yet?

Not quite. Another 3-5 days i reckon.

Again, hang in there... Speaking from experience.
Activity: 530
Hardly found new thread. Now waiting for the release of the new wallet.
CTO - Silk Network
I will be in the Netherlands from the 3rd till the 6th of May if there are any users based there that would like to meet up.

Not quite. Another 3-5 days i reckon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

CTO - Silk Network
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Once this thread hits google things on polo will change. Took me a while to find it. Nice time to scoop some ultra cheap silk. 

How'd the troll beat me here?  Cheesy

Yes, as soon as the old thread got locked by arteleis there has been a trading stop on poloniex. When this thread will be linked to silk once again we'll get more volume. It was good to buy cheap though  Cool
Activity: 155
Hello! We talk about the Silk news in this post on our podcast this week.

We talk about Silk at 06:32

It seems there were a few things going on with Silk at the moment so I hope we got them correct.  If anyone from the silk team of community would has any additional information for us to pass along next week, or a correction to what was said, please feel free to let us know.

Check out the recording @    http://www.goo.gl/TXTo4V

Check out our bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchain-dynamics-show-thread-1379730

Follow us on twitter @ChainDynamics

Please feel free to send us information about Silk (or other altcoins) via [email protected]

Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Once this thread hits google things on polo will change. Took me a while to find it. Nice time to scoop some ultra cheap silk. 

How'd the troll beat me here?  Cheesy
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Ha he gave me shit for abandoning Sterlingcoin. I wake up today and there is another article in CoinTelegraph for it lol Tongue

http://cointelegraph.com/news/auroracoin-sterlingcoin-scotcoin-national-cryptocurrencies-provide-alternative-to-central-banking

Good article
Big movements after this Panama mess
It helps the cryptoworld
Pages:
Jump to: