Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 71. (Read 77058 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I have a very old video card which is almost going to die and if I am to mine the new coin here you would probably need an upgrade: any suggestions?
my budget can be something like 300$
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

and if you mined before, you should know by now that you always need a crystal ball for that
and I assume by "make sense" you mean profitable
But sometimes we all need to Take a Leap of Faith and trust in something that we hope it will make sense

Sorry, I should have seen that.

By make sense I meant with NVidia cards in particular. From what I understand, they are not quite as good as AMD for mining in general but there are exceptions in some algos.

I think you are correct. I am fairly certain that a while back Wolf said AMD will be more efficient than NVidia, like they are with most other algos. Don't take my word for it though!! I may be wrong.
Activity: 404
We'll have to wait for the miners release and test them then
Wolf is working away on algorithms and miners so more in depth info will come from him

Just for the record: some people bought Nvidia cards from the Silk Network Ltd already
So I guess it makes sense for them

check this post for more info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14368257

Meanwhile just mine anything else with your cards, sell them and as always buy Silk
Activity: 409

and if you mined before, you should know by now that you always need a crystal ball for that
But sometimes we all need to Take a Leap of Faith and trust in something that we hope it will make sense

Sorry, I should have seen that.

By make sense I meant with NVidia cards in particular. From what I understand, they are not quite as good as AMD for mining in general but there are exceptions in some algos.
Will darksilk be cpu minable? Will it make sense to mine with NVidia cards?
It's in the OP guys, read it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14436080

For me it will always make sense to mine or buy these lovely coins
Activity: 409
Will darksilk be cpu minable? Will it make sense to mine with NVidia cards?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So this is where the Silk thread moved too lol Thank GOD I found it Smiley Can't wait for the release of this project cause it's looking and sounding like a big winner Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Awesome updates.  Great news.  Even keeping the community updated like this will ease certain minds...
Activity: 468
I am currently looking at interpreter.cpp/h, Amir is working on chainactive and headersfirst, Greg is working on the marketplace and Matthew is working on Weaver, Cisahasa is investigating Windows build errors caused by net.cpp/h, Wolf is working away on algorithms and miners.

We are all very busy Cheesy

This are a serious activity!
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
I am currently looking at interpreter.cpp/h, Amir is working on chainactive and headersfirst, Greg is working on the marketplace and Matthew is working on Weaver, Cisahasa is investigating Windows build errors caused by net.cpp/h, Wolf is working away on algorithms and miners.

We are all very busy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Seeing some action can have different meanings except the one that I was asking a premature release. I know the devs are busy working behind the scenes or under the hood but a thread is meant for discussion.
 Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Keep up the good work team!
Activity log looks good and really anxious to see the end result Smiley
CTO - Silk Network
Please guys
don't quote whatever shitty comments he has
he's paid to do that

I have ignored him and those of us who ignored him, will have to endure seeing the same crap again and again if you guys keep quote him!!!
Just reply without quoting, if you really wanna waste your time

Noted Wink
Please guys
don't quote whatever shitty comments he has
he's paid to do that

I have ignored him, and those of us who ignored him will have to endure seeing the same crap again and again if you guys keep quoting him!!!
Just reply without quoting, if you really wanna waste your time
I'm talking about the FUD of course, the one that traks 4 u all the best in the world...
CTO - Silk Network
Merged and committed, nice work CryptoVote Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Dev any translate bounty? thanks!
CTO - Silk Network
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
At least one thing maybe he is right. Enough talking now. It's time to see some action
And, by the way, even if he gets banned then he will come again with a new name. So don't bother too much.

Careful saying that.  You might be labelled a troll and be hated because youre a pissed off investor asking qustions you shouldnt ask.

Nuff said
Pages:
Jump to: