Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 79. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
when do we see a wallet?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hello this is a crowdsale yes? I would like to add it to www.icocountdown.com can you send me some details so I can get the timing right?

Edit: Added if you can message with dates and times that would be great thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Looks like we lost some momentum in the market...  No big deal... Chart looks healthy and as I've said before in for the lonnnnnnnnggggg run.

Feel like a kid again waiting for birthday presents lol...
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
getting place. I follow the coin yhe last months and looks healty
Activity: 404
The March Is On Again
This is a resilient coin that keeps getting better
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
Great topic which will clear everything up. I already bought some silkcoin...!
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
I hope this will reduce some of the repeating questions. In my opinion it would be better if you had darksilk and silk in two different threads. Less confusing I think.

I think this is alright for the pre-ann. Presumably the actual announcements will have their own threads.
Activity: 636
I hope this will reduce some of the repeating questions. In my opinion it would be better if you had darksilk and silk in two different threads. Less confusing I think.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Arteleis if you read this look in your private messages  Roll Eyes
Activity: 404
Soooo much better... put a link from the old forum to this one...

It's locked.

Only Arteleis can unlock that and edit his last post with the new thread

I just changed my signature and included the link for this new thread, it's still small cause I'm not allowed to include pictures in my sig, but maybe it helps
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Now this, this is the game changing crypto we've all been waiting for. I can't wait to try out the new Weaver platform. Huge congrats to Spencer, and the team for their hard work, and dedication to bring us the Silk Network.

The Camel Keeps On Marching!  Grin
legendary

It's locked.

Dang... Ohh well, hopefully people will search for the new thread.
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

It's locked.
legendary
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
To be the change. To make the difference. Thats why we're here. To join together, maximize our resources, and move with intent. To build the best fucking electronic cash system the world has ever seen.

We know Crypto's been plagued. We come from a community that's been beaten down, lied to, stolen from and shit upon. Those times are over, my friends. Silk Network brings honesty, transparency, hard work, complete codebase, and dynamic innovation.

Our long term vision is to create a binary coin system comprised of Silk and DarkSilk that, when applied with the correct fundamentals, is governed by the laws of physics.

Silk Network Ltd. will be a self sustaining business, true with financial statements, decision makers and employees. To build a dream. Thats why we're here. To be the change.

We ask you to join us.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Good call on the new thread and big up ttoroie for the FAQ. Very much looking forward to Silk/DarkSilk, by far the most exciting crypto launches on the horizon. Thanks to you and the team for all the great work.
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
Pages:
Jump to: