Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 9. (Read 55333 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Wow a huge dump on Yobit, 5.5k Satoshi, seems to be a good deal tho if the following dividends is 1k satoshi per omc

these kind of dumps usually happen after the dividends and usually they don't last much , I usually increase my share of OMC after the dividends
right now if you want to buy OMC with over 0.2 BTC the price would be 9950 sats per OMC

so just make sure to buy when someone is trying to sell , cause the dumps aren't real and the market is still small

Bought almost 4k OMC seems good, 6k more.

To : Dev

Sorry if you dint see my message, wanted to ask. The dividends now mostly come from mining? or trading or both?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Wow a huge dump on Yobit, 5.5k Satoshi, seems to be a good deal tho if the following dividends is 1k satoshi per omc

these kind of dumps usually happen after the dividends and usually they don't last much , I usually increase my share of OMC after the dividends
right now if you want to buy OMC with over 0.2 BTC the price would be 9950 sats per OMC

so just make sure to buy when someone is trying to sell , cause the dumps aren't real and the market is still small
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A total of 7.69454708364 BTC has been sent to a total of 21 registered balances (1760765.92303 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000437 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
From Adam on Slack:

Been margin trading BTC on 20-30x leverage
With low amounts
Have an open position with alright profit
Looking to close tonight to pay dividends
Or tomorrow morning
thanks for the info @koinsmart! Looking forward to 6th (Christmas) dividend payment Smiley hopefully today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
From Adam on Slack:

Been margin trading BTC on 20-30x leverage
With low amounts
Have an open position with alright profit
Looking to close tonight to pay dividends
Or tomorrow morning
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Looking forward to fifth dividend payment this weekend and a big thank you Gladimor for it in advance!
Omicron is great investment.

Im not sure how a filthy airdrop can motivate u to morph into a supporter of a filthy gladimor dude. Man hes weirdo, he ll shut everything down coz hes out for tonights masturbation. I wouldnt trust that guy with my investment. Omicron reminds me of coinop. It shoots out free dust bunnies every time gladimor pulls marionette threads.
There was no airdrop.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Looking forward to fifth dividend payment this weekend and a big thank you Gladimor for it in advance!

Im not sure how a filthy airdrop can motivate u to morph into a supporter of a filthy gladimor dude. Man hes weirdo, he ll shut everything down coz hes out for tonights masturbation. I wouldnt trust that guy with my investment. Omicron reminds me of coinop. It shoots out free dust bunnies every time gladimor pulls marionette threads.

Well at least he can spell & form a proper sentence  -)
Hell Gladimor, just wanted to check from now on the dividends will be base on mining activity + trading profit ?

Or

Purely Mining?

Thanks!
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Someone at yobit has as sell order 4.88281251 OMC at 0.00006144 BTC / OMC. If his order gets filled in full, he makes 0.00030000
BTC. Which equals 0.23 USD. I don't understand people. Why bother? Seriously to make 0.23 USD?

Grin You can look at it another way. 0.0003 BTC is a good BTC transaction fee, so someone can make a really fast bitcoin transaction!  Grin
Someone at yobit has as sell order 4.88281251 OMC at 0.00006144 BTC / OMC. If his order gets filled in full, he makes 0.00030000
BTC. Which equals 0.23 USD. I don't understand people. Why bother? Seriously to make 0.23 USD?
If yobit price is 0.00004004 I can pay 10% more. Negotiable. Buying huge quantities. Escrow: yes. PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
nothing to worry about , the drop comes from a low volume as you can see there is less than 1K omc sold at low price
and probably this because some people are trying to sell the extra coins that they stake so it's ok in my opinion
I would be more than happy to buy what others stake  Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
Wow, what's wrong with OMC, seems there a huge drop today :/

Almsot 55% in from 10k > 4k
maybe some insider knows more...not a good sign
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dump of stake rest in wallet.
Wow, what's wrong with OMC, seems there a huge drop today :/

Almsot 55% in from 10k > 4k
Activity: 346
It was about 2.6% for a price of 12k, that isn't a bad payout at all. Especially considering that it was called a bad week and that was not really surprising since the BTC price is still strangling the alt-market. It just looks to have fallen a bit short because of the really great payouts we got prior of it.

Now I hope the markets slowly get used to this BTC price and get more lively again. The chance is not bad, the majority opinion just has to swing back that BTC got to that level to stay, or even continues to slowly rise for a longer period of time. After all it more and more looks like FIAT is the thing to spend quickly at the markets, preferably as a credit even, but crypto the currency you want to hold money in because it's still way easier to pay with it than gold. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
What a silence here Smiley

Well, this was actually expected. One cannot make big constant profit all the time. Trading is a gamble to some extend, even if the trader is skillful.
The good point is - it was a positive balance (even being small), not a negative one! Smiley

Keep it up, Gladimor, and thanks for topping it up by past week profits!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A total of 5.30030709784 BTC has been sent to a total of 20 registered balances (1709776.48317 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000310 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Due to the minimal trading returns during these 2 weeks, a few BTC from the IAO fund have been added to this dividend distribution. All bonus BTC was accrued through successful trades in the past weeks.

Pages:
Jump to: