Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 46. (Read 55361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
guys,

I am putting a brief summary of Omicron on my site.

Just bring some attention to this project.

enjoy and good luck to you.

http://btc12.com/omicron-anotherinvestmentfunds/
legendary
Activity: 1050
The prospectus is seeing good progress to be complete by September 3, before the opening of the IAO round. Various cryptocurrency marketing agencies have been contacted and hired to spread word about Omicron's presence in the altcoin community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
very nice site, and work hard to going with omicron to succes
legendary
Why should I buy OMC, if there is the existing delta.investments offer that makes twice as much profit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1578438.0;all

It is because OMC is so much more than the trading service I offer. You'll be able to buy and sell OMC, and there will be a major market on public exchanges as it will be the first cryptocurrency with dividend-yield speculation. You have a fast turnover instead of waiting for investment periods to end. You have full control of the base that accrues the revenue- easier to sleep at night. As I said, it is so much more.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Why should I buy OMC, if there is the existing delta.investments offer that makes twice as much profit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1578438.0;all
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok i'm in. Gladimor please check pm's with my details. thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
nice logo, I hope your project according to your expectations  Smiley
Activity: 378
Hi Gladimor, I'm interested in doing the Italian translation of this thread, please send me details Smiley
I have other translations to do but I will translate it in few days Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I will be on a flight back to Toronto, Ill be able to answer messages after the next 15 hours.

Go ahead sir .... Indonesian ready sir https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16107774

Thanks
legendary
I will be on a flight back to Toronto, Ill be able to answer messages after the next 15 hours.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good luck dev reserv me for indian translation
legendary
DCR ticker is decred

DCR was initially DeltaCredits ticker until Decred decided to use it for their coin. DCR is trading under DCRE on Yobit.

still, you should probably change deltacredits' ticker. confusing af

Yep, that is why I just use "DeltaCredits" as reference instead of any of those tickers.
Activity: 338
DCR ticker is decred

DCR was initially DeltaCredits ticker until Decred decided to use it for their coin. DCR is trading under DCRE on Yobit.

still, you should probably change deltacredits' ticker. confusing af
legendary
In a nutshell, I need to buy 10.000 OMC in this ICO so I will be getting BTC dividend. That is ~ 1,2 BTC... Once I am invested... What will be my approximate profit? How much BTC biweekly can be expected?

On the current lending rates, you are looking at a basic of 0.67% of principle, biweekly. That is just for the lending interest considering half of the capital is locked for loans. The variable rate will of course, be variable, and I cannot give you an exact number because it is altcoin trading. Based on my past performance of my trading service in Delta Investments, I can say that the average should be around 10% biweekly from altcoin trading if half the capital is used for trading. So the total biweekly return would be ~10.67%. This is just a statistical number, and will of course be different every 2 weeks.
In a nutshell, I need to buy 10.000 OMC in this ICO so I will be getting BTC dividend. That is ~ 1,2 BTC... Once I am invested... What will be my approximate profit? How much BTC biweekly can be expected?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
What is IAO? <-- No idea
Trade-in begins now, message me for details.
Trade of what beings now?
I have more than 1 github. The 2 swap coins will be BitTokens and DeltaCredits.
What is IAO?

Trade-in begins now, message me for details.
Trade of what beings now?
legendary
OP has been updated with additional details.
legendary
how much % are you planning to put on lending?

The % amount entirely depends on the amount the IAO will be able to raise. The larger the amount, the larger the percentage.
Pages:
Jump to: