Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 17. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

Big things are coming though, and they are coming this year, so get ready for a wild ride. I really love OmisegoGo and in general the whole space will overgo a transformation over the next coouple of years. OmiseGo is one of my top picks and I really love what the team has invisioned for the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
OMG is overpriced, it is only worth 0.001 btc, they release nothing, but hyped with VB.

Big things can't be done in months. It needs time and they are working. And don't forget the partnerships.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
April 18, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
OmiseGo is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers news about cryptocurrencies.
According to our robot's forecasts, OmiseGo has an upside probability of 55.28% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
OMG is overpriced, it is only worth 0.001 btc, they release nothing, but hyped with VB.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:48:33 PM
Personally, I think OmisGo is a project with a huge future perspective. In my crypto portfolio, this coin takes a worthy place.
I am sure that now it is possible to clearly see the veracity of my words in the previous article. In my opinion, in the future this project is waiting for even greater success.

If this was alluding to the price increase that took place during that time span, I wouldn't put too much in something OMG is doing.  The whole market had a positive bounce, it wasn't unique to OMG so that price bump is not proving any "veracity"
Activity: 41
April 17, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Can't wait to get my free hard spoon tokens!! doubling up my stack ready for staking rewards
When will these tokens be distributed? Which exchanges are going to list hard spoon tokens?
Activity: 24
April 16, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Can't wait to get my free hard spoon tokens!! doubling up my stack ready for staking rewards
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
April 16, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
If this project works as expected, it will be a famous thing in the future years, and a good flagship for the cryptoworld.
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
I'm bullish on omsiego.

Go Green!
April 13, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
The main feature of OmiseGo is that The platform will work with both cryptocurrency and Fiat money. Any user will be able to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, as well as buy or sell them for Fiat money and all this in one platform. You can pay for purchases directly from your wallet and also in any currency, while the seller of the goods or services will receive payment already in its national currency. For example, you can order goods from China by paying for it with ether, and the Chinese seller will receive an equivalent amount in yuan. All operations in the network will be instantaneous and will have insignificant commissions.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
The last 2 days have really been amazing for OmiseGo, I knew when the market recovers or at least is starting to recover somewhere that OmiseGo would be one of the larger movers, the volume on OmiseGo proves the community is strong behind this coin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 05:43:56 AM
The coin that i love from the December, one of the most stable coins in bear market
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

OMG is long term hold, they are all about results, and not trying to pump their price

That is true and I think the market/invstors will realize how big and profitable project it is.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
Personally, I think OmisGo is a project with a huge future perspective. In my crypto portfolio, this coin takes a worthy place.
I am sure that now it is possible to clearly see the veracity of my words in the previous article. In my opinion, in the future this project is waiting for even greater success.
Activity: 221
April 12, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

OMG is long term hold, they are all about results, and not trying to pump their price
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
The price action of Omisego has gone parabolic in the last hour of trading.

This article looks into the most recent positive developments for Omisego: https://coinlive.io/analysis/omisego-what-happened-analysis-of-the-pump-in-value

Any other insights on what caused the pump?
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 11:43:37 PM
April 11, 2018, 11:37:56 PM
Some people that I hold high have tremendous trust in OmiseGo. Investment or Return on Investment-wise however, I think it has made its gains already. I don't really see a x10 here.

I don't think you understand how much volume is projected to go through this platform (and obviously more future adoption down the line over the years), and the value that would bring to staking OMG.  This thing still has tremendous upside long term, and by tremendous, I mean waaaay past 10x.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
OmiseGo is a solid project with good fundamentals. I expect it to do well when the markets start to recover
The market can continue to recover for a very long time. As you can see - now all the coins are falling. There is no difference whether a good project or not very good. I think that the coin will begin to grow only when bitcoin begins to grow.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

OmiseGO and MakerDAO are forming an alliance in our crusade for decentralized finance.

OMG’s currency-agnostic decentralized exchange will allow users the freedom to exchange and manage any digitized asset. However, the volatility of many cryptocurrencies makes them less than ideal as a medium for everyday transactions, in which users want to know that the money they are sending will be worth the same amount when it arrives at its destination.

Stablecoins provide a relatively static benchmark (as static as the currency to which they are pegged) within the volatility of the crypto market. But most stablecoins are centralized, backed by reserves held by private entities whose self-assessment of their own trustworthiness often leaves much to be desired.

Dai, on the other hand, is decentralized, its issuance and value transparently linked to assets held in smart contracts — a system that is better aligned with OMG both philosophically and functionally.
https://blog.omisego.network/dai-and-omg-uniting-for-a-more-decentralized-tomorrow-eb7daf81ba7

That is so important news. And thi is the post from other side of collaboration:
https://medium.com/makerdao/makerdao-and-omisego-announcing-dai-and-omg-collaborations-23600a080046
Pages:
Jump to: