Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 47. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 02:53:09 PM
It is the McDonald Thailand and Omise group made partners for online card payment. Maybe we will see in the future transaction the use of digital currency for McDonalds online payment.

oh wow, thanks for update. I missed the news. Having McDonalds as a partner would be awesome
Activity: 490
September 28, 2017, 02:45:16 PM
excellent platform for exchange within the system of the cryptocurrency. is it necessary to pay eth but you have only ripple ? doesn't matter. Thanks to the platform omisego conversion when the payment will happen automatically
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 02:35:03 PM
It is the McDonald Thailand and Omise group made partners for online card payment. Maybe we will see in the future transaction the use of digital currency for McDonalds online payment.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2017, 01:51:48 PM
I dont know how much more high this coin will actually go. I thought that it was the end of the current bull run and then they announced the McDonalds partnership of their parent company. I think this will be pretty huge in couple of years from now.
Activity: 193
September 28, 2017, 01:48:10 PM
Omise will be admiral ship of ethereum project in the future. Don't think short term about this token. It will be useful in the future after fork of ethereum.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 01:32:13 PM
how mutch you pay poloniex to get listed?
sorry just want to know
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
September 28, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
This is a cool innovative project with the best team of developers and managers in the cryptocurrency market. They have great partners not only in Thailand. This coin is one of my favorites ones.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 28, 2017, 07:05:24 AM

I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
Seems like they are working very smart. Vitalik as an advisor, so the technical basis should be sound.
Solid support from government, existing user-base and offices in multiple countries, first big fish partner (McDonalds) which should give credibility to the project...

Even if they dont have Vitalik OMG is still a safe investment probably they only use his name to get more attention from the cryptocommunity. Can't wait for 2018 when they have their own chain maybe we can surpass eth

I've never thought that they just use those advisors for their name.
There is just not Vitalik, it's all star advisor team. And I think they give lots of in this project.
Activity: 126
September 28, 2017, 05:38:55 AM
I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
Seems like they are working very smart. Vitalik as an advisor, so the technical basis should be sound.
Solid support from government, existing user-base and offices in multiple countries, first big fish partner (McDonalds) which should give credibility to the project...

Even if they dont have Vitalik OMG is still a safe investment probably they only use his name to get more attention from the cryptocommunity. Can't wait for 2018 when they have their own chain maybe we can surpass eth
I'm excited as well about the POS earnings in the future. Could drive up price further.
I just hope not too many tokens will be needed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 04:10:42 AM
BREAKING: OMG partners with strategic investment from MUFG subsidiary Bank of Ayudhya.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384

Thanks!
It seems that these good news from Omise team will never stop and hope it won't Cheesy
Activity: 39
September 28, 2017, 04:07:50 AM
BREAKING: OMG partners with strategic investment from MUFG subsidiary Bank of Ayudhya.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 03:57:24 AM
There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Looks like first MCD payment happened.
Yes it will happen and at least the developer of omisego had worked to being omisego payment method although just on McDonald's Thailand, they can expand to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and any other countries.
Although it will needs long time but the developer looks be serious to build the omisego and the most important
Omisego is not scam coin to be traded and spend it.
Jesus people are so dumb.....
It has nothing to do with omisego, do your fcking research
Hint: omise and omisego are not the same
Hint2: u cant spend omisego token anywhere now as their blockchain is not done yet

Omise is the parent company and OMG is the token that will run the network.
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 02:45:22 AM
There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Yes it will happen and at least the developer of omisego had worked to being omisego payment method although just on McDonald's Thailand, they can expand to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and any other countries.
Although it will needs long time but the developer looks be serious to build the omisego and the most important
Hint2: u cant spend omisego token anywhere now as their blockchain is not done yet

you realize omise is child company of omisego right?... cause it sounds like you think they are separate.... they have the same ceo's and everything for christs sakes mr "do your research"....

Other way around, Omise is the parent and OmiseGo is the child, but still, stands true. They are basically the same.
Activity: 2
September 28, 2017, 02:23:51 AM

you realize omise is child company of omisego right?... cause it sounds like you think they are separate.... they have the same ceo's and everything for christs sakes mr "do your research"....
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 05:21:38 AM
Activity: 182
September 27, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

Merit: 552
September 27, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

Activity: 18
September 26, 2017, 07:32:13 AM
anyone know if progress on getting vendors involved as the intermediary has happened yet?
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 07:14:38 AM
OMG is amazing project, it is trading on so many huge exchanges and the price is good. Like it.

It really is amazing. And you're right about the major exchanges, it would be great if it's listed on Kraken though  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: