Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 48. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 05:35:29 AM
OMG is amazing project, it is trading on so many huge exchanges and the price is good. Like it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 26, 2017, 05:34:23 AM
Thats very nice I wish I had more OMG right now, but I am allready almost all-in  Grin

I just do not have any Bitcoin left in my pockets. I have just tiny ammount of Ethers, not to have FOMO from Metropolis. 

OMG gona be the first blokchain mainstream real usage company which coop with bigest world company. Just WOW.

https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Now I even can imagin flipering of Bitcoin in year 2018.

Do you think that OMG can reach Ether prices?

with plasma.io release and more wild adoption it could cost even more than Ether. But not only price made me happy. Look it will become first cryptocoin which will goes M A I N S T R E A M and will get real mass adoption. This partnership is allready confirmed!!
 I cant belive it, I thought it was only stupid rumors.

It is just amazing!  It is huge Tongue

It is not a good comparison about ethereum and OMG. OMG is based on ethereum network so the progress on ethereum will have an impact on OMG. on the other hand, OMG is focus more about unabnking the banks. So it is meant to work with ethereum to make sure remittance for accessible to people of different countries. And for it to be able to win ethereum in pricing, it has been to be x30, which is about 30billion marketcap which on par with eth and seems impossible at this moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 26, 2017, 04:40:08 AM
Yeah there are tons of potential projects that we would find here anymore... looks like they are migrating much on other platform, some are solely funded and they are their own marketing team.

Anyway OmiseGo is an insane project now with almost the fastest growing market cap, close to 1 billion now, it was one of two project which would be officially advised by vitalik buterin (another is kyber network).

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Looks like first MCD payment happened.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 26, 2017, 03:53:50 AM
I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 25, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
Definitely a solid long term investment for anyone still on the fence.. nows the time to get in for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 05:18:40 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 05:16:50 PM
Thats very nice I wish I had more OMG right now, but I am allready almost all-in  Grin

I just do not have any Bitcoin left in my pockets. I have just tiny ammount of Ethers, not to have FOMO from Metropolis.  

OMG gona be the first blokchain mainstream real usage company which coop with bigest world company. Just WOW.

https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

with plasma.io release and more wild adoption it could cost even more than Ether. But not only price made me happy. Look it will become first cryptocoin which will goes M A I N S T R E A M and will get real mass adoption. This partnership is allready confirmed!!
 I cant belive it, I thought it was only stupid rumors.

It is just amazing!  It is huge Tongue

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
Thats very nice I wish I had more OMG right now, but I am allready almost all-in  Grin

Activity: 238
September 25, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

Activity: 182
September 25, 2017, 03:49:27 PM
Activity: 490
September 25, 2017, 02:47:41 PM
A week ago, it was anonsirovana cooperation with McDonalds Thailand, today, this partnership officially announced. I wish it to the moon
Activity: 182
September 25, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
Breaking? LOL
This was already posted on their twitter couple of weeks ago
And its omise not omisego

Anyways, still, good job
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 07:59:05 AM

Great news thanks!!
This guys never stop, so exciting to wait their next moves. Probably this is the big september announcement.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
September 24, 2017, 04:22:42 AM
I was surprised when I saw that I received a few OmiseGo tokens (less than 3) in my Etherwallet today. I've never attended an ICO of OmiseGo nor a bounty campaign of OmiseGo. Was it an airdrop to all Ether owners and hodlers or is it just a fake token? Etherwallet shows me the token as original OmiseGo Token. If there are indeed real OmiseGo tokens, what was the Ether / OmiseGo ratio of distribution?
They airdropped 5% of the OMG tokens to ether holders (above 0.1 ETH I believe).
You probably have a bit less than 70 ETH?

Exatcly like you said. I also received some OMG to add to my stash - I'm supporting this project since it was 1,5$ per OMG. Hope to see it rise, Im happy to see people getting involved into OMG because of airdrop.
Activity: 126
September 23, 2017, 11:49:37 AM
I was surprised when I saw that I received a few OmiseGo tokens (less than 3) in my Etherwallet today. I've never attended an ICO of OmiseGo nor a bounty campaign of OmiseGo. Was it an airdrop to all Ether owners and hodlers or is it just a fake token? Etherwallet shows me the token as original OmiseGo Token. If there are indeed real OmiseGo tokens, what was the Ether / OmiseGo ratio of distribution?
They airdropped 5% of the OMG tokens to ether holders (above 0.1 ETH I believe).
You probably have a bit less than 70 ETH?
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
September 23, 2017, 10:47:14 AM
Activity: 252
September 23, 2017, 06:06:28 AM
OMG is for long term, it has been pumped and probably going through a bit stabilization. The ambition is high and has got strong support from the community. Technically this is probably the best team available after the initial ethereum team. If anyone can pull it off, it will be them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
September 21, 2017, 03:39:04 PM
OmiseGo's ICO token is tops in market cap, but heavy on the charts. Despite a mostly positive news flow, the outlook for the ICO token with the largest market capitalization is decidedly mixed. The OmiseGo-US dollar (OMG/USD) exchange rate has witnessed wild swings this month as China's ICO crackdown and subsequent exchange ban rocked the cryptocurrency markets. OMG, however, was particularly affected by both moves, owing to its status as one of the more valuable cryptocurrency networks to have originated in an ICO and mainstream visibility.
Pages:
Jump to: