Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 54. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 04:42:01 AM
fancy words "de-centralization"
Omise is payment system, will be used at least in big portion of Asia ... live with it
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 03:33:29 AM
I don't get the valuation for this project.

Value of this project:

-Coop with Ethereum ,but not against it

-Backed by allstar dev team Vitalik, Joseph Poon, Gavin Wood

-The first blokchain company with FacePay technology

-Thai Ministerium of Finance partner.

-Have allready signed a partnership with McDonalds. More companies are coming.

I think it is enough to get some OmiseGo before main release in the begining of 2018.

Yes fancy names and lofty ideas, but you keep ignoring the fact that it's centralized. The day the goverment decides this is not in their best intrest they will shut it down. Also it's not an algorithm you are trusting, but a company.

All analysts say one thing, decentralization can not exist. There will always be those who are stronger or more cunning. Is it possible to talk about decentralization, when large mining mines carry out speculation and partial price management?
Activity: 281
September 08, 2017, 03:04:04 AM
I have just notice this coin listed at bitfinex, but I cannot find its thread there on bitcointalk?
Project's website: https://omg.omise.co/

OMG has lots of potential. Im not sure if it will be used in China or korea but I know it will be used by some big coin.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 08, 2017, 03:01:04 AM
I really liked the fact that they gave some airdrops to Ethereum holders. Very nice for adoption. I never bought omg but i am now introduced to them by this small drop. Good job.
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
September 08, 2017, 02:43:20 AM

Value of this project:

I think it is enough to get some OmiseGo before main release in the begining of 2018.

Yes fancy names and lofty ideas, but you keep ignoring the fact that it's centralized. The day the goverment decides this is not in their best intrest they will shut it down. Also it's not an algorithm you are trusting, but a company.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

Value of this project:

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
September 07, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
I don't get the valuation for this project. This is in the end centralized platform. There's even a company behind it and anyone holding "FIAT" in this platform is basicly holding IOU's and the value of those could at any moment go to 0.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
September 07, 2017, 05:48:51 PM
I have just notice this coin listed at bitfinex, but I cannot find its thread there on bitcointalk?
Project's website: https://omg.omise.co/

Yeah, some altcoins doesn't have their official threads on this forum.
I don't know why they do so but may be they have their own reason of doing so.
By the way, OmiseGo is looking good based on the marketing stats provided CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 05:40:35 PM
Nice little price increase today. Not moving as quickly as before but still steady gaining which is nice. Big things coming down the road better grab some while you can!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
September 07, 2017, 05:27:14 PM
I totally believe in OMG. I think the fourth quarter is going to be a BANGER !
September 07, 2017, 04:59:46 PM
Have anyone received free OMG from OmiseGO airdrop?

I do, but ammount is not material significant. Is better to buy some on exchange for fiat. Well if only you own a lot lot lot of Ethereum like some Corps Hodlers do.

For 1 ETH in your wallet - how many OMG you received?

I suppose the airdrop is the same to all ETH holders who have >0.1 ETH proportionally their wallet balance.

5% of the OMG is allocated to the airdrop. The owners of the Ethereum receive a very small part.
https://www.omise.co/omisego-airdrop-update
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
September 07, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

I do, but ammount is not material significant. Is better to buy some on exchange for fiat. Well if only you own a lot lot lot of Ethereum like some Corps Hodlers do.

For 1 ETH in your wallet - how many OMG you received?

I suppose the airdrop is the same to all ETH holders who have >0.1 ETH proportionally their wallet balance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 04:14:47 PM
These prices are not too late to invest in OMG. It is still in early phase and I believe there is a huge potential. The team is strong, the company Omise is a proven company with a strong business background. I wish a have more money to invest in it. My portfolio is almost 60% OMG right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

Nope I have not received any. But when I have understood correctly, they actually were postponing it. It was planned for this week. But you would need to hold quite a lot of Ethers to get some coins.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2017, 04:05:32 PM

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
September 07, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
Activity: 308
September 07, 2017, 03:55:58 PM
Be prepared for the conference in Berlin with OmiseGo , I think they will be revealing some really exciting information. OmiseGo is really having a great run , and it is only gaining momentum, but for a reason. This crypto has some ambitious goals, and with the team they have, the sky is the limit.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 03:34:16 PM
Recent OmiseGo is always a hot topic, its potential is enormous and deserve attention, you can tell me, I can invest a little at this point does not? I will follow up more information about it and on twitter, OmiseGo seems to also not stop growth.

Activity: 182
September 07, 2017, 02:15:38 PM
so yesterday i found this in bittrex, this project is interesting enough, i will try to read a whitepaper. any suggestion is it now a good time to buy it?
gosh people never learn
... there is NO GOOD or BAD time to enter, it's just about what you want!
September 07, 2017, 11:41:36 AM
I wanted to buy OMG yesterday, but had to sign-up for an exchange first...
The price is pumping at this moment.

Any advice? Wait a few days?

The results of the conference are not yet known. What will happen to the price after they are published? Everyone thinks with his mind Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: