Pages:
Author

Topic: Once again one Islamic Terrorists has took the lifes of Gays Peaples (50 DEAD) - page 6. (Read 4965 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

So... Mir Seddique (father of the attacker Omar Mateen) supports the Afghan Taliban? I don't know why individuals like him are allowed to come to the United States, and do business here. This is exactly what Donald Trump said a few months back. The US must ban all Muslim immigration, until the Al Qaeda / ISIS is finished.

Here We Go – Orlando Jihadist Was Radicalized By Prison Trained Black Panther Marcus Dwayne Robertson…

Oh boy, all the dots are connecting quickly now…. We suspected this would happen. This is going to make the White House very uncomfortable because it connects the Muslim/Islamist elements of the •Black Lives Matter, •Fuck The Police, and •New Black Panthers… connections we have been outlining for five years.

Orlando Jihadist Omar Matten was radicalized by New Back Panther Party Member, Marcus Dwayne Robertson (below left), who is a known advocate of radical Islam in Florida and was formerly famous for being a bodyguard for the Blind Sheik.

Marcus Robertson is a severely anti-gay Muslim activist, and has an on-line radicalization class known as “Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary.”  CTH readers will also know the names of other participants in his studies such as Eric Sheppard Jr and the “F**k The Flag” movement.

Fortunately Fox News is covering the angle:

(Via Fox News) The gunman who murdered at least 50 people in a Florida nightclub early Sunday morning was a follower of a controversial gang leader-turned-bank robber who was released from prison last year despite warnings from prosecutors that he would recruit people to carry out violent acts, sources told FoxNews.com.

Omar Mateen, whose bloody siege inside a packed Orlando gay nightclub ended when SWAT teams stormed the building and killed him, was a radical Muslim who followed Marcus Dwayne Robertson, a law enforcement source said.

“It is no coincidence that this happened in Orlando,” said a law enforcement source familiar with Robertson’s history of recruiting terrorists and inciting violence. “Mateen was enrolled in [Robertson’s online] Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary.”

Robertson and several associates were rounded up for questioning early Sunday, according to law enforcement sources, a development his attorney refused to confirm or deny.

“No comment,” Corey Cohen said in an email reply when asked if his longtime client was in custody. Police also did not confirm or deny picking up Robertson.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/here-we-go-orlando-jihadist-was-radicalized-by-prison-trained-black-panther-marcus-dwayne-robertson/#more-117440

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

So... Mir Seddique (father of the attacker Omar Mateen) supports the Afghan Taliban? I don't know why individuals like him are allowed to come to the United States, and do business here. This is exactly what Donald Trump said a few months back. The US must ban all Muslim immigration, until the Al Qaeda / ISIS is finished.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

The video said exactly that. Replace "people" with "muslims" at the mosque he was invited to speak.

I want to hear all the lofty arguments of moral equivalence between Christians and Muslims right here.  Right now.  Come on, posters, you've claimed it a hundred times before.  Bring it on and tell everyone right here why Christians are just as bad as Muslims.

Then we've got all the Muslims that claim, oh, this is not True Islam.

Wake up.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
This is so sad. So much hate, is this what we've come down to Sad is it that hard to just let people be where they're happy? A very depressing news RIP to the victims Sad

Ask him why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Wow! Seriously? Although I have to respect how he sees things here, it's just baffling! And I don't think there's any hate in the guy in what he's saying.

Why killing gays though? Let old age and nature kill them, like for the rest of us. Explain to me how you respect his views because I may have misunderstood him.

I respect his views well basically because he's entitled to his own views. Although that doesn't mean that I agree with him. It's sick that compassion is used to justify killing anyone! I find it also very disturbing that there may very well be a lot of people who share his outlook at things Sad

The video said exactly that. Replace "people" with "muslims" at the mosque he was invited to speak.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
This is so sad. So much hate, is this what we've come down to Sad is it that hard to just let people be where they're happy? A very depressing news RIP to the victims Sad

Ask him why:

Wow! Seriously? Although I have to respect how he sees things here, it's just baffling! And I don't think there's any hate in the guy in what he's saying.

Why killing gays though? Let old age and nature kill them, like for the rest of us. Explain to me how you respect his views because I may have misunderstood him.

I respect his views well basically because he's entitled to his own views. Although that doesn't mean that I agree with him. It's sick that compassion is used to justify killing anyone! I find it also very disturbing that there may very well be a lot of people who share his outlook at things Sad
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

50 dead gays.

They don't get it. That's why 50 of them died and, sadly, more will come

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Ask him why:

Ask him why:

legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
Why the hell is r/news censoring comments about this? There is an AskReddit topic instead
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Ask him why:

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
^

He just said dont blame ISIS supporters. It is his fucking words.

Which fucking sane person would say that?

Except ISIS members of course.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Shall i give you a lesson of moral equivalence?

Karma is a bitch.
So why is karma a bitch whats fucking karma about the situation..
When you say KARMA it's like saying what goes around comes around..
So what as a gay person done for it to be karma..I AM PISSED OFF WITH THAT STATEMENT..

Do you know what you mean when you write in English..?

Its not about the gays. Its about the USA supporting ISIS and their supporters ...

Got it.  So you just are blurting junk unrelated to the subject.

Why unrelated? Seems the guy is muslim and part of ISIS.
Isnt it logical to blame ISIS, Islam and their supporters (USA, Saudi arabia)?

Who is blurting some unrelated junk again?
You need to simply be clearer in saying what you mean. 

Of course, then people might just say it was ridiculous.

But that's not big deal.

TO answer, no it isn't logical at all to blame the USA.  If the guy was planning an ISIS attack it seems he would have done it where ever he was.

These terrorists operate in all kinds of nations.  They don't seem to really care. 

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Wait do i understand you correctly:

1. Isis is bad blaming them is fine.

2. dont blame nations (i.e. USA and Saudi Arabia) or persons who directly or indirectly supports (weapons, money, military training) ISIS?

Wtf? Spendulus prolly a member of ISIS... beware!
I doubt it..why would he support ISIS scum AKA ISLAM..
Forget naming groups it's Islam..

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  50m
What has happened in Orlando is just the beginning. Our leadership is weak and ineffective. I called it and asked for the ban. Must be tough..
I agree sir..And may you be the next president ..YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT LEADER..
legendary
Suspect's dad well known tv proselytizer living the American dream.  Suspect because we're in the USA you know.  Innocent until guilty and all of that.

Look at the timing.

Who benefits?

Is it you spendulus? Dont be sad that i blowed your cover!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Suspect's dad well known tv proselytizer living the American dream (Underground CIA Train Witness Protection Program).  Suspect because we're in the USA you know.  Innocent until guilty and all of that.

Look at the timing.

Who benefits?
legendary

Karma is a bitch.
So what as a gay person done for it to be karma..I AM PISSED OFF WITH THAT STATEMENT..

Its not about the gays. Its about the USA supporting ISIS and their supporters ...

But that's not big deal.

TO answer, no it isn't logical at all to blame the USA.  If the guy was planning an ISIS attack it seems he would have done it where ever he was.

These terrorists operate in all kinds of nations.  They don't seem to really care. 

Wait do i understand you correctly:

1. Isis is bad blaming them is fine.

2. dont blame nations (i.e. USA and Saudi Arabia) or persons who directly or indirectly supports (weapons, money, military training) ISIS?

Wtf? Spendulus prolly a member of ISIS... beware!
legendary

Karma is a bitch.

But that's not big deal.

legendary

Karma is a bitch.

legendary

Karma is a bitch.

Pages:
Jump to: