Pages:
Author

Topic: Once again one Islamic Terrorists has took the lifes of Gays Peaples (50 DEAD) - page 7. (Read 4965 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Who does vote the government?

Sorry but the US citiziens arent innocent like a baby.
It was just a question of time when the boomerang will fly back at them.

Why the heck does the USA support ISIS then? Please answer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Shall i give you a lesson of moral equivalence?

Karma is a bitch.
So why is karma a bitch whats fucking karma about the situation..
When you say KARMA it's like saying what goes around comes around..
So what as a gay person done for it to be karma..I AM PISSED OFF WITH THAT STATEMENT..

Do you know what you mean when you write in English..?

Its not about the gays. Its about the USA supporting ISIS and their supporters (wahabist arab nations like their best buddy saudi arabia).

Karma is a bitch is more exact or?
So what it got to do with gay people or any ordinary person ..The government decisions are not what the people want..So because the government is ISIS it's ok to shoot people in the street..

Why not attack the person who made the rule to support ISIS..
A gay man in a bar don't make the rules..So it's not karma IT'S MURDER..
Islam promotes hate..
legendary

Karma is a bitch.
So what as a gay person done for it to be karma..I AM PISSED OFF WITH THAT STATEMENT..

Its not about the gays. Its about the USA supporting ISIS and their supporters (wahabist arab nations like their best buddy saudi arabia).

Karma is a bitch is more then exact or?

PS: you should really take a break. Or just go on and make yourself even more of a idiot.
legendary
You want to see what these dirty Muslims are doing in the UK and the POLICE AND GOVERNMENT
COVERING IT ALL UP..
Passing our children around there families to fuck..dirty bastards
We must leave the EU to get these dirty bastards out AND TAKE YOUR VEIL OFF YOU FUCKING
BITCH SLAVE MUSLIM FUCK..I FUCKING HATE ISLAM..The worst religion of all...
legendary

Karma is a bitch.

legendary
Boots on the ground To crush islam..Also these people who go over to fight for islam state should never be allowed back and the family should be moved out..After all it's the mums or dads who got them into ISLAM..Kick the fucking Muslims out dirty kiddie shagging goat fuckers
legendary
Popcorn you have a problem with reading comprehension or the english language.
I know you often are emotional, so just take a step out of your house, do a walk and get fresh air.
When you are back i invite you to read my posts again.

Duh...

Ps: my posts have nothing to do with what you are thinking.
legendary

50 dead gays.

Officials in Los Angeles report a person with an arsenal of guns and explosives was arrested on his way to #LAPride.

Authorities took a suspect into custody in West Hollywood, California, after discovering an arsenal in his car that included explosive powder, assault weapons and a camouflage outfit, CNN affiliate KABC reported, citing unnamed authorities. The suspect told authorities that he was there for the Los Angeles Pride festival, which is underway this weekend. “We’re assisting our local partners,” Los Angeles FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller told CNN. She would not provide additional details. A police news conference is expected shortly.

http://fox43.com/2016/06/12/officials-in-los-angeles-report-a-person-with-an-arsenal-of-guns-and-explosives-was-arrested-on-his-way-to-lapride/

------------------------------
Isis' open season on gays.

And you daft fuckers waving that banner go and give your heads a shake you thick shits..
ISLAM will never ever ever except gay people or what ever your into..
Not in a million years Islam will except gay people..YOU GANG OF STUPID SHITS..
And that one with the fucking mad head PISS OFF YOU STUPID TWAT..

The only way you will ever have peace is get rid of ISLAM..end of story
legendary

Karma is a bitch.
KARMA WHEN YOU DIE TWAT
legendary
Really sad. But if that guy had a knife or axe and no assault rifle and similiar he would still be able to kill 50 ppl and wound 50 other!!! Dont make it the guilt of gun culture! Lmao
No chance someone could kill 50 people with a knife or axe..You thick shit..
And yes very sad BUT revenge will happen 50 dead 2000 MUSLIM FUCKS WILL DIE..
You watch in the next week what will happen Drones will be flying all over ISLAM LANDS..

And to you news people IT'S FUCKING ISLAM..You dirty bastards trying to play it down..
WE MUST BAN ISLAM..
If your reading a manual that tells you to kill then it should be banned..

CRIPTIX I HOPE A BOMB BLOWS YOUR HOUSE UP ..OR SOMEONE BLOWS YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF..
GO AND DIE ..YOU DIRTY MUSLIM LOVING FUCKER GO SHAG A GOAT YOU MUSLIM BUM LICKER

Getting me cigar ready for when your Islam nations start getting bombed to fuck..

legendary
What is the exact same between the USA and areas that ISIS controls? Everyone can legally buy and run around with assault rifles Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

50 dead gays.

Officials in Los Angeles report a person with an arsenal of guns and explosives was arrested on his way to #LAPride.

Authorities took a suspect into custody in West Hollywood, California, after discovering an arsenal in his car that included explosive powder, assault weapons and a camouflage outfit, CNN affiliate KABC reported, citing unnamed authorities. The suspect told authorities that he was there for the Los Angeles Pride festival, which is underway this weekend. “We’re assisting our local partners,” Los Angeles FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller told CNN. She would not provide additional details. A police news conference is expected shortly.

http://fox43.com/2016/06/12/officials-in-los-angeles-report-a-person-with-an-arsenal-of-guns-and-explosives-was-arrested-on-his-way-to-lapride/

------------------------------
Isis' open season on gays.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Meanwhile, Reddit is censoring and deleting all mention of this being involved with Islamic Terrorism.

Fuck everything about the Left these days.

Disgusting.

legendary

Karma is a bitch.

We all know who you support. You have the right to do so publicly.

You mean we all know that the USA supports ISIS directly or indirectly in a lot of ways?

No. I meant you have the right to publicly laugh off the death of 50 gay people in a night club in Orlando...

Oh it should have been obvious to me that someone with your intelligence wouldnt understand what i wrote.

I laughed at your gun laws.

Did you laugh at the French gun laws after the ba ta clan attack too.?

No but i laughed at the european 3 letter agencies because they failed really similiar like the US ones on 9/11.

More irrelevant question which i need to answer?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Karma is a bitch.
That's one of the many feel good, sound wise sayings, that means nothing or everything, or anything one wants. 

In other words, garbage.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Meanwhile, Reddit is censoring and deleting all mention of this being involved with Islamic Terrorism.

Pretty much everything, yeah.  I recall when liberal mean pretty much "for the freedom of the individual."

But once a party or group becomes partly Muslim, perhaps that has to go away.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

At least Twitter and VKontakte are not censoring them (perhaps they don't have enough staff to do that, lol). Time has come to boycott all these social media platforms which are affiliated with the radical left (Facebook, Reddit.etc). Why we are allowing 2% of the population to dictate which news article others must be reading?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Karma is a bitch.

You mean we all know that the USA supports ISIS directly or indirectly in a lot of ways?

No. I meant you have the right to publicly laugh off the death of 50 gay people in a night club in Orlando...

Oh it should have been obvious to me that someone with your intelligence wouldnt understand what i wrote.

Did you laugh at the French gun laws after the ba ta clan attack too.?

legendary

Karma is a bitch.

Pages:
Jump to: