Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 12. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
All of us here already knew that the cryptocurrency market as of now is bleeding. Because what happens, some investors dump their coins, afraid to lose more money (FOMO).But not all investors are like this, some are still holding their coins and wait for the right time to sell it to gain profit. They also waiting for some coins to decrease its price and its the right time to buy lots of it to gain more profit.
That's the only good thing about this crash. Investors able to buy more coin at its cheapest price, then hold it until it reaches the profit that they like.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
We see more shitcoins geyting dumped, but i feel sorry to those who still hold them, i guess it was just due to Korea's banning on crypto, and those shitcoins were really affected.
You must be looking at a different chart than me.  The one I saw showed red all over the place.  And a metric ASS TON of it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
One good thing about these crashes is about buying more cheap alts,and wait for the market to recover and you can easily make money.
Activity: 141
January 16, 2018, 10:42:43 PM
I think it is shopping time.
Time to catch some missed train.
Activity: 350
January 16, 2018, 10:36:56 PM
Well as for me, I sees this crash as an avenue to purchase more. I mean to buy more for those that have a better understanding about bitcoin investment, but Now the price have not been moving as it was before, though the high transaction charge which have been some reason the of the drop down in the price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 08:09:24 PM
The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price. This crash will definitely go longer than we expected and i think even this incident happen bitconnect will not be gone. It will surely back to normal in a couple of days or weeks. Weak hands now is gonna dump their altcoins because of panic. But strong hands will be at top in the end.

Strong hands more often than not come out on top eventually
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 08:02:29 PM
The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price. This crash will definitely go longer than we expected and i think even this incident happen bitconnect will not be gone. It will surely back to normal in a couple of days or weeks. Weak hands now is gonna dump their altcoins because of panic. But strong hands will be at top in the end.
January 16, 2018, 08:00:06 PM
For how long the crash will stay? what is the proper action that should be taken to avoid the loss of my BTC?
 Huh

Hold the keys on software or paper wallet or similar?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
For how long the crash will stay? what is the proper action that should be taken to avoid the loss of my BTC?
 Huh
Activity: 243
January 16, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
The best think about this dip is the bargains you can get now, but I don't think Bitconnect is gone. There is not much faith in it, but definitely it is not the end of Bitconnect.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
January 16, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
the good thing is, you can get high profit (of course if you HOLD longer), when market crash like this a good thing is buy (if you have more money) and HOLD (if you already bought btc / alts). I think it will only run temporarily, so there is no reason to cutloss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

That is the only thing that keeps me a little bit "happy" than what i was yesterday and during this panicking week, i am not in a bad situation right now, i think that this is not the end.

But yes, at least, this crash has take over that fucking pyramid scheme that was making and creating tons of fake ilutions all over the globe.

They deserved it after all.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 16, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

Another things is that, the crash brings out a good opportunity for us to buy more. Shopping time for investors has come. In some ways, the crash will make some investors get more coins because of the cheap price.
But what is the reason of this crazy dump? (of bitconnect)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
January 16, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

It was about time, and I'm glad it happen. I'm sad because I'm sure a lot of people got burn with them, but maybe this will serve as a lesson, although I doubt it. People can't really avoid the "get rich quick dream", and they will take every chance they get to try to achieve that, even knowing they are going through huge risks, and will probably lose, and that on best case scenario they will be winning at the losses of others, because that's how ponzis work.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
I'm trying to see the big picture here. People in high places are buying and keep buying. Perfect time to buy yeah. I hate that all my founds are in paypal now and I can't easily change them in bitcoin without a fabulous fee.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
I think this dump was because theare are too many millionares now. It's just ridicoulous how easy so a lot peoples become rich. Now I think market will be bleednig for several days.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 16, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
banker coin died and ponzi coin already closed its service. but it looks so many people are rushing to cash out their money. I think that this caused by the uncertainty of the crypto in some countries in asia. We are all know that the fact there are some countries in asia that becomes the crypto house. But another project that similar with bitconnect still exist.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:24:33 PM
What is good about Bitconnect gone this means people have lost so much money. It shows nothing remains at the top forever which means its time to buy.

If they stay maybe many people will lost money too.
January 16, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
Time to buy while everything is on sale!
Activity: 280
January 16, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
What is good about Bitconnect gone this means people have lost so much money. It shows nothing remains at the top forever which means its time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: