Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 7. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
Market crash gives everyone the opportunity to buy and accumulate good coins in a very very low price. Because when the bull comes definitely it would give you a very very good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
At least they're very cheap now Grin

Now is a pretty good time , i doubt it's really a bull trap and we're finally seeing some greens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
The only good thing about the great crash is that dues to the great dump of coins. Existing and potential investors can buy coin cheap as low as 60%  , apart from that there's no an iota of goodness about the crash
Activity: 13
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
One good thing about this crash,it opens the doors to few people like me who are buying from the dips which can be profitable whenever the market has recovered most of these coins are going to give you easy profits!Buy those solid coins from the top marketcap coin which you are confident that will recover faster because if you bought these coins 40% off surely you will make a lot of money when the bulls has come.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:23:51 AM
One good thing I notice about the crash is the ease of buying more cryptos at a very cheaper rate, but the percentage of the negative effects is more higher than that of the importance, the crash make everyone so worried. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 09:18:05 AM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Yes it really is. When digital cyrpto currency is crashing, there's an advantage there. One of the advantage is, you buy a coin that you want at low price. It's like buy low and sell high. Some people see this as an opportunity but some people also see this as a loss for them or disadvantage because they are losing profit. But for me, I see this as an opportunity to earn more money from digital crypto currency.
Activity: 156
March 31, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
We can buy at a lower price the best of it is that we can earn higher because we spend lesser and we can earn big if the coin we invest will rise higher at the market. Now is the best opportunity to earn, all we have to do is to invest now then hodl wait until it will be more valuable at the market. Trust and patience and it will be all profits awaits.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Bitconnect is just a scam coin. It came and scammed everyone of their hard earned money. The  market crash will enable more persons to buy and hold.
This creates a bad image in the crypto currency with those type of projects whose only intention is to bagged the people's money and gone like a bubble. The sad part of this a lot of people had been victimized with this scammers. We should learned from this and be vigilant with our investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Buy low sell high is the good thing that brings to us once the market goes down or once it crashes.
And once it will recover from its crashes then our profit will follow. Simple way of earning but you need patience in order to achieve it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
Yes, maybe it's good, but many projects can die on this trend. Not everyone has such a solid foundation as BTC...   
Activity: 319
March 27, 2018, 01:04:04 AM
I have to hold my token in the big crash and bought some of altcoins, this is also the best part in crypto because it's like you're going to reload your ammunition and ready for combat again. Bitcoin together with altcoins will pump starting this midyear to December.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 27, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

Bitconnect is just a scam coin. It came and scammed everyone of their hard earned money. The  market crash will enable more persons to buy and hold.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

can't wait for the bitcoins rise in the dead . imagine how much bitcoin will get after these storm haha
surely I will amazed twice again with bitcoin after these . get ready for your fiat resistance is low bitcoin price will go much more lower after these and you can make huge investment ahhahah
bad luck for  those weak hands that panicking and selling their coins. best luck for us holders
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 20, 2018, 08:19:07 AM
What is good about the fact that many people will now lose their deposits and source of income? But I think that soon we will hear a refutation that this project has ceased its work. Perhaps this news arose in order to reduce the cost of BTC.
Activity: 162
January 19, 2018, 01:01:58 PM
Its really depressing that bitcoin crashes since the last quarter of 2017 but I'm still looking for the brighter side,The good thing about the crash is the low rate of bitcoin now which is for me I considered it an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 319
January 18, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
To thus who have buy the deep will congrats to all of you but to thus who are panic seller also never is too late to buy because all of the altcoins is starting to pump including bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
Well it's good because that make Cryptomarket balanced. The price already rise in many days, maybe this time perfect for all Crypto "take rest" and i believe it will rise as people buy it
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 18, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
It is great that you guys are taking this easy. I took the opportunity to buy in more coins and I am happy with my purchases. This is the only chance in Jan 2018 to pick up such bargains.
Activity: 67
January 18, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
I also see one good thing is in this crash all weak hands gone and also it have given the chance to buy good altcoins at cheap levels. When market and all altcoins at top people was worried about buy or not at this level so now good and health correction came and this is the chance to buy good altcoins like Bitcoin , Ether , NEO, Steller and Cardano.
Do you know why so many weak hands? I saw many people buy in dips, but why many weak hands sell their coins ?
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 18, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
I guess it's the right time to buy more altcoins when the price is red.
Thanks to the panic sellers as they sold their coins.  So we can HODL more altcoins then wait until the price recover and goes bullish/ Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: