Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 8. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
best thing about the crash is you can buy altcoin as much as possible now, because I think it's time altcoin prices are at the lowest price, buy the best you think
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
The only good thing is lower price of altcoins. You can buy some of them with half a price now! Bitconnect is proof that ponzi system can never survive! I wonder how many people will still believe in this kind of schemes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
It has been recently reported that bitconnect has a big problem So it makes a person panic to immediately sell all forms of assets owned To anticipate the loss even until the occurrence of an asset loss.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Bitconnect starts the second ICO, I also waited for this moment very much. The retreat of many cryptocurrencies has somewhat weakened competition and provided opportunities for newcomers to the market.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
who has not panic in this crash, and who invested in this heavy crash, they will get good ROI
To be honest I was really panic. I could only resist selling my funds. I used one method. I didn't go and didn't look at my portfolio. Otherwise, my last hair on my eggs would sit  Embarrassed
I was not trying to sell the coins that I have during this dip because there will be more pumps in the near future.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
who has not panic in this crash, and who invested in this heavy crash, they will get good ROI
To be honest I was really panic. I could only resist selling my funds. I used one method. I didn't go and didn't look at my portfolio. Otherwise, my last hair on my eggs would sit  Embarrassed
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
Yeah, I feel that! now many token are crash from price. Such us a ethereum classic. Between ethereum and ethereum classic very different from the starting price and I don't know how long it will last.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 18, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
I think this is only good for those people who just started this cryptocurrency thing because they can start investing when the price is stable and they can get great amount of profit but ofcourse it is too much pain for us that we lost some of our money

How long you been in this industry mate? I think if you are here for some time you wont take it as a  pain but a chance to get more coins in your protfolio
as crypto crash is just another correction and for sure it will comeback much stronger,  better to be positive in anyhow crypto volatility is our chance to
gain more from this investment that we entrust our hard earned money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
I think this is only good for those people who just started this cryptocurrency thing because they can start investing when the price is stable and they can get great amount of profit but ofcourse it is too much pain for us that we lost some of our money
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
I see nothing good in the crash because I have lost most of my money in it. I can't sleep at night because I was thinking where I can get more money to buy more coins to win my money back.
Activity: 171
January 18, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
The only good thing about the crsh is: it allowed investors to buy more coins to hold. Surely the percentage of their success is big. Congrats in advance for those who purchase coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
If only I had more fiat available to purchase more altcoins. I guess it is only a matter of time before people are shifting to anonymous cryptos, meaning my DeepOnion price will go up. I'm hoping for another price drop next month so I can, again, buy more  Grin

Well, probably the Chinese New Year. there's something to look forward to.  Wink
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 18, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
If only I had more fiat available to purchase more altcoins. I guess it is only a matter of time before people are shifting to anonymous cryptos, meaning my DeepOnion price will go up. I'm hoping for another price drop next month so I can, again, buy more  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 18, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
I also see one good thing is in this crash all weak hands gone and also it have given the chance to buy good altcoins at cheap levels. When market and all altcoins at top people was worried about buy or not at this level so now good and health correction came and this is the chance to buy good altcoins like Bitcoin , Ether , NEO, Steller and Cardano.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 18, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
Ioiz.... I never believed in that ponzi project. seems the crash sweep them away. I dont like ponzi like project.I always prefer infrastructure project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
Like the fellow colleagues already said here I will also confirm!

The crash has enabled the opportunities for those who had just entered the market and also to the ones that are already experienced with the cryptos. The ones that had bought the specific altcoins at a low price can now enjoy the profit gain they will accumulate over the next two months.

Correction phase is over and we can strive towards the better values of the altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 18, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
A ponzi system can never survive. It was a good sign to see this scam disappearing, so no more people are affected. I feel sad for all the people who got ripped.
Activity: 128
January 18, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
I think one good thing about the crash is new good buying chances. Holders should stay away from panic sells in low-price terms.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
I see the good thing is that I finally find the chance to buy in more coins in a lower price and I can buy in more with muy limmited money. A good news for me and my fellows.
Pages:
Jump to: