Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 6. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
The people who took profit already they are taking the same coins even cheaper price . It’s the right time for strategic investors. Bitconnect scam looks like made some fear on crypto community including me.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
Something I can not believe that forever. Still, not in vain went out into the world and so actively used. I think that it will probably get new forms, but will come back again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
July 02, 2018, 03:03:00 PM
you will know what are the coins with good interest all around see most ico are 90% down and in this scenario very few coins have managed to hold on rest have bleed bad. so you know what to consider going forward..with every fall a new lesson
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
lol much agreed
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
The good thing is that finally I can buy altcoins for the real cheap prices. This bull market lasted a very long time. Now it's time to invest
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
The boom gave the fighting chance equating community to recompense equating many thump at a lessen signal. This is the containerful body about topple. It gifts us the bump to fabricate up equating the loses we keep someone incurred in our past trades.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:59:51 AM
Crash and Crash. Well, everything may be good for one side and bad for others. Crash always bring the bad and good news. Of course, we may worry to the crash in the crypto, moreover seen the condition at this time. However, we also realize many more cryptos that are valuable and most of them are promising.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:43:04 AM
There's no good about the accident. The crypto must be prepared for everything in the money world. Easy to lose is easy to lose. Do not make any investments that you are not sure about.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
May 18, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
one good thing about the crash is that, we all have the opportunity to buy at low value of any cryptocurrency. then hold it until its price will increase.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
The only good thing about this masive dump is i can buy more coin ! and i believe all those coin i buy will increase in price again sooner or later. Grin
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
The only good thing about this masive dump is i can buy more coin ! and i believe all those coin i buy will increase in price again sooner or later. Smiley
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 16, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
In my opinion, what's good about the crash is only buying more altcoins at the crypto market at a very low price and hold it for good at least for several months or even a year while your coins is still in development. Definitely, once your coin had risen at a promising increase, then you will be earning good profit from your investment. Every bear market, I would suggest that you should stay cool and don't even think of selling your coins since you will lose your investment.
I agree in that, the only good for the crashing is only for those expensive coins that can't afford to buy by the others. we know that the bitcoin is very expensive and I know that many will got happy if it crash because the buying price are got low, but I think it is not good for those have a low price and crash. I think it would be one of the possible reason that the low coins destroy
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
In my opinion, what's good about the crash is only buying more altcoins at the crypto market at a very low price and hold it for good at least for several months or even a year while your coins is still in development. Definitely, once your coin had risen at a promising increase, then you will be earning good profit from your investment. Every bear market, I would suggest that you should stay cool and don't even think of selling your coins since you will lose your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 16, 2018, 06:26:21 AM
The crash did help to eliminate a lot of unhelpful factors from the market. You are right, it did take bitconnect out of the picture which is better for everyone. One more thing is that it helped to eliminate all the weak hands who ended up panic selling and leaving. With the price crash it gave use a chance to buy coins at cheap prices too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:54:56 AM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Crash is one good thing for us to buy more crypto. It is the time we should buy crypto when the price crash. Many can afford the value of the crypto. We can earn high if we buy crypto at a lower price. But it is not always good to have a low price, because it will affect the supply and demand of the crypto. If the value of the crypto is low the demand is high but if the value is high no one will invest on it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Market crash is good too, you can actually buy more good coin at cheaper price. Another thing, it shakes of moon boys who are investing for just quick profit, I think most weak hands panic sell during bear market which makes the price go deeper. It's good time buy cheap coins, it's like going on a shopping spree with a big discount.
Activity: 532
May 14, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
Every crush means opportunity. For us crush means low prices and good entry points, but you need to understand that you would probably have to put your money for a real long period of time.
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Many people sees the crash is the unlucky day for them but for me its not.
Through the crash I can be able to buy lots of investments at lower market value which is very favorable to me. I think we should always look the bright side in our life to become successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
Many people are going to be panic quikly when the suffer in crash or the falling down of the market value of the coins in the blockchain market.
I think we should always think the bright side in that situation wherein we can buy a huge investment at lower value through this event
Activity: 119
April 20, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
I think the market crash was good in such a way that we were able to buy coins cheaper than they were. You can acquire more coins at a cheaper rate. The dip is a good thing. Can't wait for the market to be fully stabilised.
Pages:
Jump to: