Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1972. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It is so unfortunately , Because we have has so many posts in this thread , if we can not get it again , it will be very in suffer great losses.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
Happy day again for the airdrop... the airdrop of deeponion is the best! So many copycats failed, so many fudders failed miserably, lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Can we please get the old account back @ Bitcointalk moderators? That thread took forever to reach the size it was at, to have to start over isn't right.
I do wonder if there is something we as a community could do that would assist in having crypto-rainbows account here reinstated.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Can we please get the old account back @ Bitcointalk moderators? That thread took forever to reach the size it was at, to have to start over isn't right.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Haven't get - what the difference between the main initial DeepO thread and this one??

Read the message on the 1st page of this thread. There you can see the reason.
Activity: 166
For those of you who are observant there's some nice commits going on Cheesy

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

Thanks Smiley Just the right source for the weekend programming hobby day. It's fun to review the source of projects like Onion.

Activity: 40
Haven't get - what the difference between the main initial DeepO thread and this one??
Activity: 420
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Just a simple image using....  lol you guessed twitter The original tweet is here with a few more likes https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/948993034053652480
but as an image its a separate tweet that i just put up.. lol dont worry if you cant #KeepUp with that statement 

Oh and if you are colour blind the flags are different colours and DEEP is written in red flags of the world  Wink I have a slight red green vision deficiency too but i can see this  Roll Eyes

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
read news, update daily information, buy more onions to receive 5% per week. It's me .
Activity: 308
Lets go! Finally able to participate.

Congratulations! cherish this moment because to this day you are considered wealthy Smiley. Just make sure to always comply with the requirements to avoid being skipped Smiley
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
@GCForce

Keep up the great work!

I really appreciate your efforts.  Yeah, I don't need to be preached at.  All this without DeepSend, too!  We can't go anywhere, truly, without it because it is the key to the project's anonymous identity.

Again, thank you!
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.

Well, many altcoins have huge gains these days and looking for example at TRON on CMC, I can understand your feelings. But I believe that growth of DO is a bit different, there are no big pumps and I do not think that there will be so massive panic selling in case of market crash. But anyway, in case of crash, there should be a consequent growth again Wink

I'm back lol good job my flapjack was just about to burn... lol

DeepOnion should have been a $5 coin at the start and was within weeks and would have stayed there if a few member hadn't dumped in the beginning,.. DeepOnion is a $3000 crypto and more. It is relative to time and the devaluation in the dollar I am not talking rubbish sorry trash lol I'm a Brit . The cryptocurrency boom has only just began Bitcoin will reach a million. Certainly not this year but it will become vastly more valuable and taking other cryptos with it. It may be surpassed in time and there are forks..

However but we DeepOnion we are the TOR Anonymous Cryotocuurency and this provides the perfect security foundation to base a crypto. Not only this but we have a committed and incredible team with the impressive videos and posters and rap videos but also of the other impressive members who create these other quality videos / dubstepp mixes. They are all really very talented people that we have on board with us.  

I might have used that the other day some where, sorry i have said it all before in some why or another. It all becomes quite repetitive hence i haven't made an article for a while... Let me just stop rattling and say it DeepOnion is a moon crypto.

WE will be the number one crypto and we will have posters of DeepOnion in cities before long at the rate we are going so #KeepUp

Everyone thought i was nuts but no i was $onion's #DYOR & #Hodl as we go to the

I used a bit of that in a tweet lol  (find me if you can) is that our motto or is that Anonymous i have forgotten  Grin

I havent said it here but DeepOnion is in the Top 5 twitter crypto retweets I'll find the tweet now among my near 5000 DeepOnion tweets and re-tweets

Image of my twitter 28 day anal ytics's taken the other day It is all DO related https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/948739767927230464

If anyone thinks what is Cryptomaster doing all day not posting in DeepOnion much Well why preach to the converted.

I am on twitter doing anti fud work and other lol anal stuff plus making posters and ensuring that DeepOnion is valued along with my great DeepOnion followers and also
to the brilliant tweets by other DeepOnion members that i re-tweet  Cool

Anyway did i say to the moon  Wink
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO

Yet another debunkment for the crazies over at the "DeepOnion is a scam" thread.

Thanks for your hard work!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.

Well, many altcoins have huge gains these days and looking for example at TRON on CMC, I can understand your feelings. But I believe that growth of DO is a bit different, there are no big pumps and I do not think that there will be so massive panic selling in case of market crash. But anyway, in case of crash, there should be a consequent growth again Wink

its all natual growth by adoption.
many people looked at crypto because of mainstream media and the nice btc pump.
many people have invested maybe even at the higher price range.
lots of new holders entered the game.
i dont think the market will crash anytime soon. it will amaze us with even more growth.
we have come at the right time, a new beginning.
so dont be scared, know that the current price is nothing compared to the price in 5 years.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Keeping a close eye.

Thanks for the Whitepaper jimmy.

Yes i have said once before but excellent work Jimmy & to all the devs I have made a few posters my self this week but this is not mine  Roll Eyes

This image was taken from DeepOnion member on the forum Jeungo and is from a video DeepTown DeepCityProjcet DubStep DeepOnion MTV vid on youtube WOW who has other really cool videos too

Watch on youtube like share moon https://youtu.be/VSkzpjTxop4  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I tweet a lot about DeepOnion with a few others so I used it in this tweet https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/948786641489055744 Smiley

Anyway i'll be back a little later I do have another poster but my cats are fussing so i have to go....
Activity: 84
I'm glad to be here for the new Deep Onion Ann thread.
HAppy New Year Deep Onion Community!!!
It seems that we have in bullish market right now,
Trade wisely!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob

Oh that is nice!
Maybe update those readme files under doc while you're at it?
I hope you release some of the connecting systems too eventually, like DeepVault webserver and the payment plugin.
Maybe even parts of the website?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Keeping a close eye.

Thanks for the Whitepaper jimmy.
Jump to: