Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1975. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
What a bad news that does not continue to use the previous thread, was one of the most commented, but if that prevents people from trying to mess up our project does not matter, surely this thread we fill the same as the previous one and with messages of better quality.

Hehe, true story. I think that there wont be any point in stopping the Onion army until the end of the airdrops. Still i hope that its just the beginning and we will stand as one after it Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
  Some say that after airdrop DeepOnion will lose power, but many other coins have proved the opposite. I think that DeepOnion will be in the upper ranks of the coveted coins after airdrop. This is just the start, and the coin can only gain its appeal after all the games with airdrop.
every end is a new beginning, this is simple airdrop step, we spent most our time airdrop related things, real developments expected to come after VoteCentral you will decide what is the next step and our priorities. There you will add proposals and domination tasks and vote on previously entered proposals.

Totally agree. I believe once the airdrop is done, you guys and rest of the dev team will get more time to focus on actual features and every single one will bring new investors. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Someone should update the rules at deeponion website. They are outdated since its now 3/2
We updated it (3 and 2)  also soon we will have new homepage with 23 languages

Why was this rule changed btw ? For getting more members onboard or what is the explanation behind this change ? Thanks

For 3 reasons primarily:

• A strong presence here on bitcointalk has been very well established
  • To achieve a reduction in 'spam' posts, both here and on our official forum
  • A pivot towards quality outbound marketing on other platforms

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
So is this the new announcement thread for DeepOnion? Maybe someone should close the old one, so it generates no confusion.

Yes, this is the new thread. The old thread probably can't be closed because the account of OP was hacked.. Maybe BCT can close it on request, but I don't know.

I still don't understand why we are using a new thread just because the OP has been hacked. So what?
Activity: 476
So is this the new announcement thread for DeepOnion? Maybe someone should close the old one, so it generates no confusion.

Yes, this is the new thread. The old thread probably can't be closed because the account of OP was hacked.. Maybe BCT can close it on request, but I don't know.
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I downloaded the Deeponion wallet to obtain the wallet address for sign up.

When I used the DeepVault under DeepOnion Wallet to verify the deeponion-qt.exe file it says unfortunately this file is not found on our blockchain.

Is it normal?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 324
Someone should update the rules at deeponion website. They are outdated since its now 3/2

Why was this rule changed btw ? For getting more members onboard or what is the explanation behind this change ? Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
While it is unfortunate that our original ANN has not yet been returned to crypto-rainbow, the fact is the DeepOnion Project will proceed unchecked by such a minor obstacle.

Congratulations are due all who contributed to the whitepaper! It's as solid as it need be and reads well.
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
  Some say that after airdrop DeepOnion will lose power, but many other coins have proved the opposite. I think that DeepOnion will be in the upper ranks of the coveted coins after airdrop. This is just the start, and the coin can only gain its appeal after all the games with airdrop.

You're correct.

Personally I think the airdrop has been handled perfectly. It's evolved over the short period it's been running, clearing every hurdle the airdrop farmers introduce. We have long been far more then just another new airdrop coin and with the white paper clearly defining the core principles, no one can cast doubt over the project.

Bags open, ONION's are a coming...

Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
every end is a new beginning, this is simple airdrop step, we spent most our time airdrop related things, real developments expected to come after VoteCentral you will decide what is the next step and our priorities. There you will add proposals and domination tasks and vote on previously entered proposals.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Activity: 586
Merit: 255

New website design with 23+ languages coming this Friday. Will also include all new rules.  Smiley
Activity: 184
Activity: 94
Thanks Dev Team for the new MacOS Wallet! A lot of people have been waiting for it  Cool

People who have mentioned us (and they didn't checked our WhitePaper...) expect at least an increase of x10 in our Market Cap ... Buy cheap onions if you can!

I second that, I cant wait to update my wallet after the airdrop. Mac users always seem to get the raw end of the deal, but the devs have come through with the goods once again. Cheers!
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
Thanks Dev Team for the new MacOS Wallet! A lot of people have been waiting for it  Cool

People who have mentioned us (and they didn't checked our WhitePaper...) expect at least an increase of x10 in our Market Cap ... Buy cheap onions if you can!
Activity: 346
The white paper might even attract some sort of partnership or even appeal to the owners of websites to use the woocommerce plugin too. Lets face it the whitepaper that has been prepared by the developers, comes accross extremely professional. Remember to wear goggles before touching onions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
It's a shame that we ave to start over but I see we are already having a good new start.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
What value tokens DeepONION will have? And how is blockchain technology integrated into this project?

In fact DeepOnion just released the whitepaper, for more details please visit our official forum.

Here are links about DeepOnion released whitepaper,
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/official-whitepaper-alfa-v-1-0-released.23600/unread
https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Do u think it is rational to buy onion now?
If you think that your 100/more Onions (+ extra from the remaining airdrops) will make you good profit in the future, it is a rational spending. Say you expect the price of Onion to rise to 100 USD in 2 years, which is ~14x in 2 years. If you think 14x is a good return then go for it. The end price and the your estimate of time to reach that goal are the factors you should consider while making the investment.
I just bought some more Onions since I think this project still has some room to grow.
Jump to: