Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1974. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
First of all, congratulations for making a new thread. I know, many people are sad due to the large posts and views the old thread had and that it might overtake NXT or DASH from the most commented thread section at BitcoinTalk; however, keeping the thread up to date for future announcements is more important than that.

I am surprised, that the BitcoinTalk moderators are so hard to reach, as it looks like, that the account has been reactivated ("last active December 30"). Let's hope for the best, so the old thread might be restored again, but for now, let's keep it going from here!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What happened to all the pages!?
I've actually read the OP. It's a bit of a shame to lose control of such a record breaking thread.
Hopefully the mods will help out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 19
3 days in coma is a bit much Smiley. Train before next time, 10 beers a day or so Grin
It's depends how strong you are Cheesy You know, Russian for example can drink for weeks. I can't drink that much, max 2 days for me...Getting old Cheesy

@deeperx is the Dev and it obvious is as all other accounts Facebook Twitter and Deeper on the forum https://deeponion.org all give this info. Read the info here on this page that the other ANN may be at risk from the hacker who obtained the previous Dev account crypto-rainbow
Why can not bitcointalk's admins return account to crypto-rainbow? Is it so hard?
We still waiting for respond from Administrators of Bitcointalk. I hope it will be returned. 2300 pages is a lot.
But the account was hacked on Dec 30th. 1 week past and nothing??? It is so strangely
Yeah...I think admin still in party mode. We hope for best of course and we have compelling proof, so if they bother to check it, we will be getting it back in no time Wink

@deeperx is the Dev and it obvious is as all other accounts Facebook Twitter and Deeper on the forum https://deeponion.org all give this info. Read the info here on this page that the other ANN may be at risk from the hacker who obtained the previous Dev account crypto-rainbow
Why can not bitcointalk's admins return account to crypto-rainbow? Is it so hard?
We still waiting for respond from Administrators of Bitcointalk. I hope it will be returned. 2300 pages is a lot.
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
So is this the new announcement thread for DeepOnion? Maybe someone should close the old one, so it generates no confusion.

Yes, this is the new thread. The old thread probably can't be closed because the account of OP was hacked.. Maybe BCT can close it on request, but I don't know.
HI, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND THE OTHER IS CLOSING? SO HAVE USED IT NOW? DEEPONION IT HAS A LOT OF NEWS BUT MORE EXPLANATION HERE AND THE FORUM S YOURSELF, AS THERE ARE GENTS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE BECAUSE OF THE RAPIDITER OF YOUR NEWS AND INFORMATION. THANK YOU

Put simply, Deeper no longer has control of the crypto-rainbow account that 'owns' the original thread. So in effect the DeepOnion project does not have control of the thread and cannot moderate it. Deeper has now created a new thread that the DeepOnion project can moderate as they see fit.

Being able to moderate and edit the OP is essential for keeping a great appearance on BCT.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
I downloaded the Deeponion wallet to obtain the wallet address for sign up.

When I used the DeepVault under DeepOnion Wallet to verify the deeponion-qt.exe file it says unfortunately this file is not found on our blockchain.

Is it normal?

Anyone who can give an opinion on this?

What verification address are you using?
What files are you trying to check? qt wallet.exe? or zip?
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1

When I used the DeepVault under DeepOnion Wallet to verify the deeponion-qt.exe file it says unfortunately this file is not found on our blockchain.

Is it normal?

Hi @Qan first you need to register the file or document onto the blockchain .. Then you can verify whether your file has been altered or not.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE whether your digital documents have been altered
TRUST NO ONE with your copyrightable material
I WANT TO BELIEVE my files have been unchanged
SO USE  #DeepVault Blockchain Document Validation
#DeepOnion #Tech @DeepOnionx Cryptographic File Verification

My tweet a while ago https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/942141536170627073

Thanks.

How can I verify the wallet I downloaded is legit? I can't see any checksums to verify the wallet executable ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Hello , if someone is eager to give me a help. I am new in this crypto world I bought a few altcoins including DeepOnion. I keep reading about some Airdrop like is a big thing , can someone please tell me what should I do to participate? I have well over 100 Onions about wich I read something but in my exchange , what else should I do and when this Airdrop will take place ? thanks for your time if someone can please explain me a little

Welcome Mehjia, first thing you have to be almost Jr Member here that you can reach at minimun 30 activity, after this you need to have almost 100 Onions in your wallet, then you need to set few things that you can find at main post of the ANN guide or go to official website/forum DeepOnion.org
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

Is it normal?

Hi @Qan first you need to register the file or document onto the blockchain .. Then you can verify whether your file has been altered or not.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE whether your digital documents have been altered
TRUST NO ONE with your copyrightable material
I WANT TO BELIEVE my files have been unchanged
SO USE  #DeepVault Blockchain Document Validation
#DeepOnion #Tech @DeepOnionx Cryptographic File Verification

My tweet a while ago https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/942141536170627073
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
That's kind of it! many complain but it is for safety and prevention it is well worth its price, until the total resolution of the problem.
and if we could do it, we could do it again...
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1

Is it normal?

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
So is this the new announcement thread for DeepOnion? Maybe someone should close the old one, so it generates no confusion.

Yes, this is the new thread. The old thread probably can't be closed because the account of OP was hacked.. Maybe BCT can close it on request, but I don't know.
HI, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND THE OTHER IS CLOSING? SO HAVE USED IT NOW? DEEPONION IT HAS A LOT OF NEWS BUT MORE EXPLANATION HERE AND THE FORUM S YOURSELF, AS THERE ARE GENTS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE BECAUSE OF THE RAPIDITER OF YOUR NEWS AND INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Hello , if someone is eager to give me a help. I am new in this crypto world I bought a few altcoins including DeepOnion. I keep reading about some Airdrop like is a big thing , can someone please tell me what should I do to participate? I have well over 100 Onions about wich I read something but in my exchange , what else should I do and when this Airdrop will take place ? thanks for your time if someone can please explain me a little

In short:

You need to have an Account on Bitcointalk registered before 1. December 2017 i believe, In addition you have to create an Account in the DeepOnion Forum.
Then you need to put your deepOnion Adress in the Bitcoin adress field of your Bitcointalk profile.(A real wallet not an exchange wallet, you can create a paper wallet)

Furthermore you need the right signature according to your profile rank and of course apply for the airdrop in the deeponion forum with the form in there.

The last thing is you have to do 5 posts with 50 words in the Bitcointalk forum and 3 posts with atleast 50 words in the DeepOnion forum Smiley and then repeat the posts every week.

You can read everything here https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
This is how people should see this project.

https://imgur.com/PThjSUh

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
                  ALWAYS

Thanks for share image was talking about my spirit.

#WeKeepUp
#DominateWithUs Or #BeDominatedByUs
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This is how people should see this project.

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault20-jpg.92391/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Well, the old one has too much fud. I think DO has much more respect now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I just got to know that we now have new thread for DeepOnion.Well,it's a bit unfortunate that Crypto-rainbow account got hacked and due to which he is forced to start new thread and now we have to again reach that many number of pages  Embarrassed but i am sure in long term all this will be worth it and DeepOnion will keep dominating  Cheesy
Jump to: