Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC - page 15. (Read 40717 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 18, 2017, 05:56:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

My online shop https://www.all-mints.com marketplace accepts bitcoin and altcoins for products ranging from computers, electronics, shoes, clothings, food & beaverage, perfume, pet supplies and more. This is a secured and high quality site that shoppers can buy with confidence - you can also earn reward points. We integrated with Coinpayments.net to accept other cryptos includes Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classics, Dash, Monero and so on.

Sincerely,
The Team at All-mints.com
Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
May 16, 2017, 03:07:37 AM
Nowadays so many online shop accept bitcoin and not only online but also real shoppers accept bitcoin. I don't know sure that any bank accept bitcoin or not but if there answer is no very soon its convert to yes because bitcoin is become very popular day by day.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2017, 09:46:17 AM
I have recently used it in the subway where they have accepted and moreover you can buy vouchers of amazon from where you can easily buy whatever you want to buy but Amazon directly doesn't accepts btc to buy any stuff.

I dont know whether this is already mentioned here or not but http://bitcoin.directory/ is the best site to know all the websites and stores which accept BTC as a payment processor. There are some other stores too which accept LTC nowadays, so I guess the popularity of crptos getting increased day by day.
I also still have not used the service. I do not know if this works well. But in fact I'm still having trouble using bitcoin in some big e-commerce companies. They are still afraid of using bitcoin because the price is always easy to change at any time. This is still a problem that is being sought the best way out for all parties.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
May 13, 2017, 03:05:52 AM
I have recently used it in the subway where they have accepted and moreover you can buy vouchers of amazon from where you can easily buy whatever you want to buy but Amazon directly doesn't accepts btc to buy any stuff.

I dont know whether this is already mentioned here or not but http://bitcoin.directory/ is the best site to know all the websites and stores which accept BTC as a payment processor. There are some other stores too which accept LTC nowadays, so I guess the popularity of crptos getting increased day by day.
Activity: 30
May 13, 2017, 02:23:18 AM
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 01:27:14 AM
Also Napsgear.Ord also accepts bitcoin and ofers a 40% discount

Yes true, but not every day and not for all products, we must be selective to buy because too many products in there. 40℅ discount usually available at week end.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
May 12, 2017, 05:46:33 AM
I haven't come across through any local online shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and the sites that accepts bitcoins are located overseas so shipping cost is not affordable for me so I spend my bitcoins only for mobile top up on bitrefill.com but I am eagerly waiting that bitcoins starts getting accepted in my area so that I can spend them regularly.
Same goes for me it is difficult to find a local shop that accepting bitcoin as mode of payment and just like you said the local shop that accepts bitcoin are located in countries where bitcoin is legalize. However, here in our country there's a wallet that convert your bitcoin into local currency and you can use it as mode of payment on your bills it named as coins.ph.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2017, 04:40:49 AM
Also Napsgear.Ord also accepts bitcoin and ofers a 40% discount
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 08, 2017, 07:07:31 PM
I haven't come across through any local online shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and the sites that accepts bitcoins are located overseas so shipping cost is not affordable for me so I spend my bitcoins only for mobile top up on bitrefill.com but I am eagerly waiting that bitcoins starts getting accepted in my area so that I can spend them regularly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
May 07, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
here in my country no stores are accepting bitcoin but i am hoping that soon they will adopt bitcoin in their business as mode of payment.
Your local stores may not accept bitcoin payments but I am sure you can find services online which are serving your locations by accepting bitcoin payments. For example, mobile talktimes are available for bitcoin payments for every part of this world means regardless of your country and your network provider, I believe can buy talktime for bitcoins.

Similarly check in this forum, there would be some people from your location and they will be ready to pay your bills by accepting bitcoins from you. You can avail such services through escrow and showing proof for physical bills are easy now a days as camera mobiles are available to everyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
May 07, 2017, 08:05:14 AM
buy an amazon gift card from places like gyft and the world is your oyster. it does depend on what country you're in. there'll be different gift card services for different countries. there's no point in paying more to some place only because they accept bitcoin directly.
I do not know other online shops accepts bitcoin and i think if i do shops in amazon i will pay much higher fee and trucking fee because i am not us base country.
And here in my country no stores are accepting bitcoin but i am hoping that soon they will adopt bitcoin in their business as mode of payment.
Activity: 28
May 07, 2017, 04:47:45 AM
buy an amazon gift card from places like gyft and the world is your oyster. it does depend on what country you're in. there'll be different gift card services for different countries. there's no point in paying more to some place only because they accept bitcoin directly.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 09:19:28 AM
Openbazaar.org and amazon is best like for you..here you can find more item for buy with bitcoin
I understand that there are only international sites where you can buy goods for Bitcoin. But it is bad in all this business only that it delivers the goods from abroad.
That does not necessary has to look like that. For example, you may live in the country where they have some kind of storage with different types of goods so you may be lucky about that.
But in other case, this is pretty obvious thing. If it comes to ordering anything with bitcoin, you need always to expect that the mail is going to be sent from a place that is far away from your home.
That is because blockchain, and bitcoin overall are pretty much worldwide. Any person on the planet that is connected to the Internet may use it, so there are probably BTC users in every single country in the world.

I agree with you - anyone can use bitcoin now. But in some countries there are problems with the ability to spend bitcoin.
I buy goods through amazon and I do not have any problems.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 02, 2017, 04:07:06 PM
Openbazaar.org and amazon is best like for you..here you can find more item for buy with bitcoin
I understand that there are only international sites where you can buy goods for Bitcoin. But it is bad in all this business only that it delivers the goods from abroad.
That does not necessary has to look like that. For example, you may live in the country where they have some kind of storage with different types of goods so you may be lucky about that.
But in other case, this is pretty obvious thing. If it comes to ordering anything with bitcoin, you need always to expect that the mail is going to be sent from a place that is far away from your home.
That is because blockchain, and bitcoin overall are pretty much worldwide. Any person on the planet that is connected to the Internet may use it, so there are probably BTC users in every single country in the world.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 02:23:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 02, 2017, 10:41:03 AM
Just wondering, with bitcoins confirmation taking so long, will it cause unnecessary delays in the payment process?

If my understanding is correct and I assume what you think, delay is not the appropriate term but "being late".

E.g. When Person A purchases goods from the merchants, then he/she we will placed order by bitcoin. Since there is still no confirmation from the bitcoin network, it will take time to be placed. The process will just start the moment it was being confirmed by 1 if the merchants have some policies that they will accept payment even it only got a single confirmation.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 02, 2017, 10:14:22 AM
Activity: 2
May 02, 2017, 06:23:56 AM
Just wondering, with bitcoins confirmation taking so long, will it cause unnecessary delays in the payment process?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
May 01, 2017, 05:45:29 PM
the shipping cost is too high which doesn't make it profitable to spend bitcoins

The Video online services have 0 shipping costs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 01, 2017, 04:34:17 PM
In my country there are neither online nor offline shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment so whenever I want to spend my bitcoins I have to sell them and convert it to local currency and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: