Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC - page 11. (Read 40717 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 10:20:41 PM
Make my friends in Indonesia please its info. In which area is an Online store that accepts BTC.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 22, 2017, 12:12:56 AM
Grosirmu.com is one online store that accepts fast and reliable bitcoin payments, sells a variety of clothing supplies.
Yes this is a nice website service, but unfortunately this is for the local market (indonesia), should they expand the international market (support english language).
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 09:58:33 PM
i think you should visit purse.io where you can purchase gift card by the exchange of btc . i hope this will be helpful
Well, I never use my bitcoin for online shopping, so it is possible for people who have been using it as a tool BTC online transactions, it may be very useful to us. I always redeem bitcoin I got before I use, so I think it was quite troublesome, if there is an online store that accepts bitcoin and sell a good thing, I think it will soon be famous
In buying things through online I usually used fiat for it. But for me to have money I used bitcoin and convert it. For now not all business is open on accepting bitcoin on a direct transaction so  it is better to have a wallet suitable for converting your bitcoin whenever you want to buy thing through online through the used of local currecy. But I am also looking forward for the further development for bitcoin to be accepted on all kind and type of transaction in a more direct way.
Activity: 139
July 21, 2017, 05:41:51 AM
Grosirmu.com is one online store that accepts fast and reliable bitcoin payments, sells a variety of clothing supplies.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn
July 18, 2017, 04:28:51 PM
I can pretty much do this on Paxful. All I do is sell my Bitcoins for Amazon Gift Cards and load it to my account and the rest is history.
You can also buy iTunes cards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 04:16:17 PM
There are few online shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the shipping cost is too high and that is not affordable for me as in my country there is no local online sites who are involved in bitcoins so I don't buy anything using bitcoin right now and prefer to use credit card for doing online shopping.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 09:42:28 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
Nowaday, there are a lot of stores/ online shop that accept Bitcoin to buy cellphone, you should look for them yourself or go asking you local Bitcoin users for more informations.
Activity: 122
July 18, 2017, 02:23:52 AM
we can buy cellphones with bitcoins,Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. They’re the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins.virgin company also accept the bitcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 17, 2017, 04:41:40 PM
Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. is is the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products cellphone companies to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company.

I guess it wouldn't hurt the company and in fact it will give the company and income profit with highly appraisal and will help also to boost the demand of bitcoin in the market. By the help of those alt coming from bitcoin like ethereum. This will help to boost the supply of the btc market as well as exchanges was concerned.
Activity: 210
July 17, 2017, 01:02:35 PM
 Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. is is the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products cellphone companies to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company.
Activity: 476
July 17, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
A great thread around the forum.
I was also searching around sites that accept btc as payment, and found many around here !  There are so many sites around, I would like to know if you guys trust all of them?
Activity: 196
July 17, 2017, 05:17:30 AM
Yes, most of the shopping sites accepting bitcoins in these days. For example, Amazon, the biggest online site accepting digital money for payment. Bitcoin technology spread into almost all fields, including online electronic retailers, domain name providers, travel sites, online games portals and other accepting bitcoins and offering special offers. To buy luxury things and valuable house items, using bitcoin for online shopping is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 16, 2017, 02:07:28 PM
For now there are many online stores that accept payments using bitcoin, like overstok.com but I still have never made a purchase transaction using bitcoin
In fact a lot of online shops are there where people are using to do shopping but to me the best choice to use online shops through alibaba, in fact I have used it for so many time and find it more trusted to use for online shopping. In my country  I think majority of people are using alibaba which is in fact the convenient way to use it. I guess many now a days follow alibaba to adopt bitcoin payments still alibaba stays as most preferred online shop here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 16, 2017, 02:01:47 PM
For now there are many online stores that accept payments using bitcoin, like overstok.com but I still have never made a purchase transaction using bitcoin

If you wish to recharge your mobile you choose bitrefill site do that with bitcoins. To buy a commercial and regular products you can choose purse.io buy the things via Amazon using this. Even more to buy a car bitpremier site to do that.
Activity: 756
July 16, 2017, 11:11:43 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
Actually, there are some online stores that already accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and this is a nice idea to all bitcoin users. In addition to that, I think there still no offline store that accepts bitcoin. Lastly, I hope in the near future all kind of commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and they will consider it as real money.
The fact is that Bitcoin is accepted in many online stores, but their interest on the purchase or even the rate on Bitcoin is very understated. Therefore it seems to me that it is not very profitable to buy things for a crypto currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 16, 2017, 10:49:06 AM
Actually, there are some online stores that already accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and this is a nice idea to all bitcoin users. In addition to that, I think there still no offline store that accepts bitcoin. Lastly, I hope in the near future all kind of commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and they will consider it as real money.
Activity: 378
July 15, 2017, 06:45:15 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 15, 2017, 03:13:50 PM
You can just convert your btc into fiat so you can actually buy things with your btc, why not convert it first? so there will be no problem at all right? There is also Google that you can search if there are online shops accepting btc for payment.
If anyone wanna buy cellphone via btc I think they must go to deepweb. But you should be careful if you don't wanna be scammed.
It seems to me that it would be much easier to get Fiat with the help of currency conversion and already calmly buy the things you want. A lot of payment systems provide such opportunities, when you can pay all your things in any store without leaving home.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
You can just convert your btc into fiat so you can actually buy things with your btc, why not convert it first? so there will be no problem at all right? There is also Google that you can search if there are online shops accepting btc for payment.
If anyone wanna buy cellphone via btc I think they must go to deepweb. But you should be careful if you don't wanna be scammed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 15, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: