Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 44. (Read 22962 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
I shop online as often as possible.  With promos like EBates, Rebates on your Credit Card and not having to put gas in the car saves a measurable amount of money.  In addition when i don't like something, it's easy to return, just create a return slip online and have it picked up at your front door.  It will be interesting to see how drone delivery evolves.
Activity: 18
December 22, 2017, 09:05:22 AM
i get some of my stuff online but for food or groceries i go out!
Activity: 140
December 22, 2017, 08:55:57 AM
At this time, i get crazy because online shopping too.
It's too easy to spend our money online,
but we should be careful before we buy things,
double-check about the seller, they have to be trustful, so our goods will be arrive at our home safely with the best condition.

Happy online shopping~
Activity: 83
December 22, 2017, 06:50:30 AM
for those who do not have time because of career, this is very helpful.
Activity: 33
December 22, 2017, 06:28:32 AM
online shopping has many pros and cons. Pros is that it is more convenient and time saving. Aside from that, there are times that prices are lower than those in the market. Cons, aside from we are not sure of its durability and value for money, we are also not sure if the item you will receive is the same with what the seller showed in the picture. Aside from that, we are also not sure of how the courier handles the item. As for me, I have no problem with online shopping. You just have to find the right seller, if you are not sure of the item you want to order, just look for the feedbacks and reviews.
Activity: 321
December 22, 2017, 06:14:56 AM
Sometimes i buy some things online, it is good if you do not have time to go out for shopping.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 05:19:09 AM
Never bought in the Online -Store,and there may be cheaper,but for me it is important to look at the product before buying it,because I do not want to return it if it does not quality.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 22, 2017, 05:06:35 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
It is good, here in our country the most trusted online shop is Lazada. There are also a lot of online shopping but Lazada I think was the most they deliver fast depending also in the availability of the product and your location, before purchasing read the description of the product and read the dimensions of the item, so if you are expecting big then you just receive a small item maybe you didn't read carefully the description given so always read and understand every order that we make.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 01:33:46 AM
Why not? It's a good topic to share some online shopping hints.
I buy lots of things online. Today there's no problems with quality or value for money. You just check users' reviews and do a small desk research)
As for me, I shop online all the time and always seek new options. I like amazon, ebay and asos for cloth. Taobao is good choice for cheep chinese stuff. And I recently found a brilliand marketplace to buy presents for crypto-lovers (store.cointelegraph.com) already waiting for two T-shirts for me and my boyfriend with Bitcoin on it. He's a real spec in it, I'm trying to fit in Wink Wink

Thanks for the link to cointelegraph store, it's awsome!
Activity: 414
December 18, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
Online shoping is a very useful thing for busy people today because it can save their time in shopping. But I do not like it because sometimes the items we ordered do not match with what we want. Therefore we must be observant in choosing a service provider shopping on line.But I am still shopping online although not often and hope the goods that I order according to my expectations.
Activity: 93
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

Always the first thing I do is look at the seller rating, if positive then then I order.
Activity: 64
December 18, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

I buy a lot of things over the internet. And I'm happy with everything that ordered and the price is not very expensive and the quality is good.
Activity: 79
December 18, 2017, 04:11:45 PM
I really like online shopping. You can find quality things and products that are not in a small town. Clothes and shoes I like to buy in Internet shops where there is a possibility of payment after fitting.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 18, 2017, 04:05:12 PM
With discounts and price advantages from the normal store, I prefer online shopping almost everytime except clothing.
Activity: 154
December 18, 2017, 04:03:04 PM
it makes it easier to buy stuffs
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

It is the best invention for retailers since the credit card. However for consumers it is the worst invention since you guessed it the credit card Wink. They are smart and we will we keep consuming endless junk that we have no use for them complain about why we are in debt. You see who is winning this battle certainly not the common person I will tell you that.
Activity: 29
December 18, 2017, 02:25:05 PM
Clothes i buy only in internet.. and some electric too.. like blander yesterday Smiley)
Activity: 16
December 18, 2017, 02:23:36 PM
online shopping is very easy to find what we need and can be more efficient because it does not cost transportation
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
Online shopping is very popular in todays world.It saves time of both traders and buyers.we can access to many things just by one click.There are many items from all over the world which we cannot reach being in our country.And we can choose goods according to our choices considering  the quality and price.Although there are many advantages we can see a few disadvantages too.Sometimes the item does not match with the given description.however this is a very good way to connect buyers and good sellers from every corner of the world.
Activity: 29
December 18, 2017, 11:12:35 AM
It's good and we are saving time when we shop online. But it makes us staying at home. We become strangers.. I know so many people that they usually at home and they would never leave their houses..
Pages:
Jump to: