Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 13. (Read 24029 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
last week I ask to change the rank in the table from 1 to 1.5 user modul

Since I just recently got hold of the spreadsheet may I have the link to the post you requested or notified Lutpin about it.
I was hoping that 120 SMS rank has changed, you or someone else who the table editor automatically change in the table. as for example, the user starsnshamrocks or grim007 Week for 5 shares. I can not understand, sorry.

I don't know but they are having upgraded ranks because they have notified the previous campaign manager about that. And same goes to everyone, once if a participant has upgraded his/her ranks you have to motify the campaign manager about it and wear the right promotional things and then we can upgrade it.

In case you have notified Lutpin about it I would talk to him but so far I don't see any posts from you regarding rank upgradation except for this.

I wasn't notified, I just didn't know what it is you need. I don't speak well English only translations Google. I thought that you are watching the change. As soon as I saw that August 27, the modified table and found myself unfortunately saw that I have not changed. Perhaps Lutpin did not notice that I have changed rank.?

As a campaign manager we only only count up posts and make payments. But as a participant you are the only one who should let us know about it. Reason is because we need to confirm that a participant is wearing a right signature. You might be wearing a member signature while you were already ranked up to full member or maybe not but that is the reason why you should post about your rank upgradation to let us know about it and we confirm that you are wearing right promotional matter.

Hope you are understanding it now. I am sorry but we will not be ranking you up as we are already in middle of the round. I might have changed your rank if there has been another round but unfortunately it is the last round.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Since I just recently got hold of the spreadsheet may I have the link to the post you requested or notified Lutpin about it.
I was hoping that 120 SMS rank has changed, you or someone else who the table editor automatically change in the table. as for example, the user starsnshamrocks or grim007 Week for 5 shares. I can not understand, sorry.

I don't know but they are having upgraded ranks because they have notified the previous campaign manager about that. And same goes to everyone, once if a participant has upgraded his/her ranks you have to motify the campaign manager about it and wear the right promotional things and then we can upgrade it.

In case you have notified Lutpin about it I would talk to him but so far I don't see any posts from you regarding rank upgradation except for this.

I wasn't notified, I just didn't know what it is you need. I don't speak well English only translations Google. I thought that you are watching the change. As soon as I saw that August 27, the modified table and found myself unfortunately saw that I have not changed. Perhaps Lutpin did not notice that I have changed rank.?
legendary

legendary

legendary
after signature campaign is end
participant write addres bitcoin in here or write fill in form
good luck is dev opair good luck is manager signature campaign
always succes

Well this is something what will ask for later. So I advise everyone to wait after the end on last round fopr our message asking you your address.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
after signature campaign is end
participant write addres bitcoin in here or write fill in form
good luck is dev opair good luck is manager signature campaign
always succes
legendary
i think signature campaign is finish wenesday
is new participant only 3 day must post 50 posting

Well its upto you if you can post 50 posts accurately in that small time frame. However since you now pointed out I will be closing the enrolling of participant from tommo onwards .
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
i think signature campaign is finish wenesday
is new participant only 3 day must post 50 posting
legendary
Username:Excelling93
Current number of posts:141

All the changes have been made to spreadsheet
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Username:Excelling93
Current number of posts:141
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
@Avirunes
Sir i have a pm pls can you read it i forwarded it to you my pm to sir lutpin.pls check
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
want to join your campaign.

Username: apriloni
Current number of posts: 61
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
I think it is the last week of this campaign, I want to know that are you still accepting members for this campaign? and will e also have to complete 50 posts in order to be eligible for the payment of only the last week shares.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I want to join this campaign.

Username: Vikingr
Current number of posts: 295
Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
@Avirunes,

Thank you!
Activity: 734

Username: MyIdeas
legendary
Hello!
2 weeks ago I got a new rank. Please edit spreadsheet.
Thank you!

You will be updated as Full Member for only this week. As a participant you should post and let the campaign manager know about your rank upgradation. I will send a message about this request of yours and ask him if you have previously sent him a message about your rank upgradation.

Update #1

Username: MyIdeas

i am interested to join your campaign.
Btctalk Name: Ewinsane
Current post count: 122 125

I will update you on spreadsheet once I am back on lappie. You are free to post now.

Update #3 & #4

i want to participate in your campaig
Btctalk Name: Kingdomhearts
Current post count: 285.

Changed Signature campaign

Username: Vikingr
Current number of posts: 295

Please add me to the campaign. Thanks

Username: guoyu78
Current number of posts: 63

want to join your campaign.