Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 21. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Waiting on refund / communication.
Activity: 40
Sorry guys my ISP is slow at updating their stuff... I've been trying to get on the forums but it keeps saying page not found etc.

Can you get a new ISP?

So when are you getting the mining equipment, and when can you get it set up and mining? Time is of the essence, right?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I didn't check back here for awhile, but it looks like it's in much better shape then I left! 

What happened?  Also, @raginazn: I see something about a funeral.  Sorry for your loss!
Hello,

I have yet to receive a refund. Please communicate. Don't leave this hanging. Tell me what to expect.

-bm
rro
Activity: 6
I have been refunded 20.604 BTC.

Transaction-ID:
41bf82ba7140e78f3f716091fe246d20a791df239d02c88c48e5272c02532b71-000

thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Sorry guys my ISP is slow at updating their stuff... I've been trying to get on the forums but it keeps saying page not found etc.

I've been trying to contact Sam Cole to see about the miners but no response. It's still the waiting game for the next couple of weeks I guess. Returning to refund process now.

Also regards to people who paid with PayPal... They have been harassing me with phone calls etc. I told them people want refund for this group buy and explain to them the entire story. The funds are currently frozen and I urge you to try to get back your money via contacting paypal.

If you have done your best to get paypal refunds and cannot receive it then I will refund you in BTC when I get it! Right now I am very negative in credit card debts and much more Sad I had to max out several credit cards for the funeral. I am really hoping KnC ship these miners fast so we can start mining!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
@ragingazn628
When will the miners be delivered? Any updates for the delivery?

For those who didn't request a refund, when will you start to mine?

Thank you.
Still waiting on my refund. Largest on the list. Make the right thing happen. Process the refund, please.
Activity: 56
Since forum is back... updates of refunds/miners status are welcome!
Activity: 2
I would like a refund. I bought 5 shares in the 8th Knc Saturn at 2.5 BTC. The payment was sent from (please refund to this address):

1He36J3gNT78UqUpxg8VA9Re5FZSWSBmc2

Transaction Details:

6/24/13

5 Shares @ 2.5 BTC

Tranaction ID: 74bada2476546fc223ea4e581cbbb7a7cd0a48c6f4f2748c11b980f220b78323

https://blockchain.info/tx/74bada2476546fc223ea4e581cbbb7a7cd0a48c6f4f2748c11b980f220b78323

Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
just mentioning I received my $100 back which was paid via Paypal. prodigits7 helped sort this out for me
Activity: 20
Just to let ppl know, I got my refund of 2.943 BTC after investing 3.5 BTC when the price was lower.
I'm satisfied.
Activity: 36
No refund here either.  I have PM'd raging multiple times all my transaction ID's and posted them on this message board, plus they are in the google spreadsheet.

WolfSkill
Activity: 117
no refund here yet either, after many PM's
Activity: 101
Just got back from a trip and checked on the status to see that I didn't get my PP refund. Either refund, or put me back on top of the list, please.
Coin Generator
I've also tried to dispute this with paypal with no success just like Robocoder wrote. So it seems that we cant get our refund that way. But I dont see the problem. You have all you need to refund us via PP. I can provide transaction ID and info if you need it ..

If you are not able to return our investment then I guess I still have my shares when the miners arrive (I'm on Saturn 9)? How about the $200 my friend invested in Jupiter 2? IF you are unable to refund me are those shares lost or do I get 4 share in a Saturn instead?

Would also accept a refund via BTC.  Or cashiers check, money order, or bank wire.

I cannot refund via paypal because the account is now limited. This is because people were impatient and disputed with paypal to get their money back before I could refund anyone. This caused paypal to limit my account with all the funds frozen.

What would you have done if you were in the same situation? Paypal forces us to dispute within 45 days, you didnt answer any PMs. The only logical was to dispute the purchase with paypal..

How are we supposed to get our refund now then? There must be a way to unfreeze your paypal account??
How about refund in bitcoins, cashiers check, money order, or bank wire?

And what about our investment? As long as there is no refund we are still on with the mining?? And what about the investment in Jupiter 2?? You dont answer my questions..

People are getting refunds back. I don't know why it's not working for you. As soon as I get all the BTC refunds taken care of I will handle paypal. Yes I can refund in BTC np if worst comes to worst...
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
For the record, I have received my refund for Jupiter #2 GB.

One less headache.

I've also tried to dispute this with paypal with no success just like Robocoder wrote. So it seems that we cant get our refund that way. But I dont see the problem. You have all you need to refund us via PP. I can provide transaction ID and info if you need it ..

If you are not able to return our investment then I guess I still have my shares when the miners arrive (I'm on Saturn 9)? How about the $200 my friend invested in Jupiter 2? IF you are unable to refund me are those shares lost or do I get 4 share in a Saturn instead?

Would also accept a refund via BTC.  Or cashiers check, money order, or bank wire.

I cannot refund via paypal because the account is now limited. This is because people were impatient and disputed with paypal to get their money back before I could refund anyone. This caused paypal to limit my account with all the funds frozen.

What would you have done if you were in the same situation? Paypal forces us to dispute within 45 days, you didnt answer any PMs. The only logical was to dispute the purchase with paypal..

How are we supposed to get our refund now then? There must be a way to unfreeze your paypal account??
How about refund in bitcoins, cashiers check, money order, or bank wire?

And what about our investment? As long as there is no refund we are still on with the mining?? And what about the investment in Jupiter 2?? You dont answer my questions..

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I have been refunded .504 BTC

I'm not sure why it's less for people who's machine was never purchased and though I will never do business with this fellow again I hope he does well and over comes his issues.
Success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.. He has definitely gotten the 90% right.
Coin Generator

Pages:
Jump to: