Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 17. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Guys! Good news but we need to act quick! Here's your chance to BUY more shares straight from KNC!

Upgrade modules

Having completed our first shipment. We have taken stock of remaining inventory. We now have some available to sell as the promised upgrade modules. These upgrade modules will be available for sale tomorrow on the KnCMiner site, at 2pm CET (8am EST). They are priced at $950 (USD), but exclusively for sale in Bitcoins (BTC). They are only available for sale to existing KnCMiner customers, and will only work with units from the October shipment, as board modifications make them incompatible with the November revision. The Boards will ship out this week directly from our offices in Stockholm.
Please note you MUST login to your account in order to purchase these modules. There will be only 200 of these modules added to the shop and it’s a first come first serve.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team

So I believe each module = a Mercury which will be around 275 Gh/s 138 Gh/s = $950 (before shipping)

so I will do $50 = each share, for 19 shares total.

It will be paid in BTC. I will NEVER do business with PayPal again.

1 BTC = ~$350 for now since it's so volatile atm.

So 1 BTC = ~7 Shares

Let me know ASAP! This will be on sale tomorrow and I will put in orders and pay later.

Coin Generator
What happens to the other 143 shares, which are not on the list?

Those are mine because people were refunded via PayPal so I am negative balance with PayPal due to the fact that they opened up a claim and I already used the funds to pay for the Machines so therefore the balance went negative. I am also $6000 in credit card debt with PayPal. I am putting my shares as 1 for now because people are still being added etc. Some people asked if they can buy some of those shares and I think I need to sell them to pay off the debt. People from IC Systems has been calling and harassing me non-stop about the negative balance Sad hopefully BTC goes up a lot so I can pay off these debts.

Anyway, I am going to PM everyone to confirm that I am sending their payouts to the correct address. Please PM me ASAP if you have filled out the payout form and still do not see your name on the payout list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dG95dUFocDVNZWVFQnQ2ODVRQWxjaXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What happens to the other 143 shares, which are not on the list?
Activity: 11
Yay! Payday!! For everybody BUT the ones not refunded yet!

Hmm wonder why you get negative feedback???
Coin Generator
Thanks.

I've updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dG95dUFocDVNZWVFQnQ2ODVRQWxjaXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Please make sure all the information on there is correct for your shares and BTC address (so I don't send your payout to someone else!)

Thank you for what you did for this groupbuy. Sorry to hear that you get negative feedback on the other groupbuy

Payout is today! I'm going to double check everyone who's listed on:

And double check the refunds again make sure I don't give away payouts to those I've refunded.

Everyone will be paid by the end of the day.

I will also be adding those who signed up but aren't on the list. Please PM me immediately if you don't see your name by 3PM EST.

Sigh, negative feedback from Avalon Group Buy. I don't even have the BTC from that Group Buy. It's being escrowed by John.K who still owes me 35 BTC and he's responsible for refunds. NOT ME! Well I hope I can redeem myself from all this and hopefully gain positive feedback to off balance the other one... It's ridiculous because I have no control over the BTC being held by John.K
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thank you for what you did for this groupbuy. Sorry to hear that you get negative feedback on the other groupbuy

And double check the refunds again make sure I don't give away payouts to those I've refunded.

I will also be adding those who signed up but aren't on the list. Please PM me immediately if you don't see your name by 3PM EST.

Sigh, negative feedback from Avalon Group Buy. I don't even have the BTC from that Group Buy. It's being escrowed by John.K who still owes me 35 BTC and he's responsible for refunds. NOT ME! Well I hope I can redeem myself from all this and hopefully gain positive feedback to off balance the other one... It's ridiculous because I have no control over the BTC being held by John.K
Coin Generator

Activity: 353
Merit: 253
Almost a day with a miner less. What is happening?

ilpirata79
Activity: 185
I've just filled it out a second time as well..

As have I, still waiting Sad. Hopefully before the first payout.
Activity: 56
Refund???

How long do I have to wait?Huh?
Activity: 10
I've just filled it out a second time as well..

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
Coin Generator
Thanks! By the way, I saw a huge increase in hashrate, is that the new miners coming online now?

Yup! TERRAHHASSH!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
Thanks! By the way, I saw a huge increase in hashrate, is that the new miners coming online now?
Coin Generator

Still patiently waiting to see my name appear Roll Eyes

did you fill out the form?

i filled it out too, not showing up either.

can't you just collect the info we sent you at payment to get your ducks in a row?

That said, great news about recieving the machines, i'm glad this worked out, now i just want to make sure i get my share of those Ghashs

BLAH! Fail I posted the wrong link ... this is the correct one for sure:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DQN0BuGAsNbz8SEDSHOHFcQ0qWZWyAwNQ_9tcW58DWQ/viewform

Don't know why I posted the wrong link when I posted the correct link the first time

sorry about that.

Everything is going great so far guys. Payout is just in a few days. I'm sure everyone will be on the list by then if not it's ok you will still receive shares from the 2 weeks Smiley

Also I am still waiting for John.K to refund me from the Avalon group buy. He's been unresponsive but I'm sure he's very busy.
Activity: 188

Still patiently waiting to see my name appear Roll Eyes

did you fill out the form?

i filled it out too, not showing up either.

can't you just collect the info we sent you at payment to get your ducks in a row?

That said, great news about recieving the machines, i'm glad this worked out, now i just want to make sure i get my share of those Ghashs
How about refunding the last people???
Pages:
Jump to: