Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 19. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
CGminer of Machine #1

Looks like we lucked out! I read how people were only getting 230gh/s!!!

How it came:

Fans fell off but everything looked OK:

Working GREAT! Using a temp PSU until the 1300W Gold ones come in! I'm going to order back up PSUs as well!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hello, i own 3 shares in the second saturn and 7 shares in the 8th, I havent asked nor am i looking for a refund, why don4t i shoz up in the excel sheet linked just above?

thanks

Hi there,

As said in the previous page:

If you want a refund: post #1601 -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3341750

If you want to stay in: post #1606 -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3358101

Regards
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
refunded .1btc so far, waiting on the rest
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
hello, i own 3 shares in the second saturn and 7 shares in the 8th, I havent asked nor am i looking for a refund, why don4t i shoz up in the excel sheet linked just above?

thanks
Activity: 25
Hi Raging,

I only got partly refunded, I got a refund of 1.68 instead of 2, according to the form it said I would get 2BTC refunded. Any reason why it became 1.68?
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
Hi ragingazn628,

I have looked at the spreadsheet, but I could not find my name.
I am still in the 5th Saturn miner with 10 shares (equivalent to 5 BTC).

Best regards,
ilpirata79
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Well since the funds is frozen I cannot use it. You also filed for a refund and didn't want to stick with the mining group. And now that people know that the miners are shipping they want back in. I don't think it's fair to those who stuck with me. However I will put you in the group anyway Smiley

I've also been trying to stay... I submitted the form for staying and everything, but I'm not on the list either :O.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Most people jumped ship but some are staying!

I am trying to stay but my name does not appear on the spreadsheet.

I'm refunding people who paid with PayPal as soon as I get my refund from Avalon Chips back. I have 38BTC invested in there... I swear I will never be using PayPal ever again. I got so many charge backs and reverse payment from this group. I have negative $4700 in balance and $7000 in PayPal Credit Card Bill. All due to reverse. And on top of that my account is limited / frozen. I can't refund people via PayPal with my other PayPal with $2000 in cash because it is also frozen. But rest assured I've already refunded almost 300BTC from this group buy and over 500+ BTC from my 2nd Avalon Chips GB. You will be refunded.

Is there a specific reason i can't get a spot on the machines instead of a refund?

Well since the funds is frozen I cannot use it. You also filed for a refund and didn't want to stick with the mining group. And now that people know that the miners are shipping they want back in. I don't think it's fair to those who stuck with me. However I will put you in the group anyway Smiley

Thank you!  I appreciate it.
Coin Generator

I'm refunding people who paid with PayPal as soon as I get my refund from Avalon Chips back. I have 38BTC invested in there... I swear I will never be using PayPal ever again. I got so many charge backs and reverse payment from this group. I have negative $4700 in balance and $7000 in PayPal Credit Card Bill. All due to reverse. And on top of that my account is limited / frozen. I can't refund people via PayPal with my other PayPal with $2000 in cash because it is also frozen. But rest assured I've already refunded almost 300BTC from this group buy and over 500+ BTC from my 2nd Avalon Chips GB. You will be refunded.

Is there a specific reason i can't get a spot on the machines instead of a refund?

Coin Generator

Coin Generator
Activity: 26

Looks like I've missed all of the shenanigans - haven't really checked this thread since the first couple of pages. I've had a couple of PMs about this, one from an activist to say things are falling apart and one from ragingazn628 with a refund form.

Does anybody mind letting me know what's gone wrong? I'm slightly confused!
Activity: 11
I messaged raginazn within the last week asking what's up with my refund. No response. I noticed that he had updated his google doc to say that I needed to send in my transaction ID's. I followed through and sent them via pm. No response for 2 days now. Let this be a warning for those of you who are planning on sticking around -- it's going to be bumpy.

Also, ragin, contact me, please. I'd like the two of us to get out of each others hair.

You still have not provided me with the txid sir...

I am in the process of trying to redeem myself. I will do everything in my power to get everyone refunded.

Refund has been transferred. Thank you, and good night.
Activity: 36
I have been issued a refund from Raging.

WolfSkill
Coin Generator
I messaged raginazn within the last week asking what's up with my refund. No response. I noticed that he had updated his google doc to say that I needed to send in my transaction ID's. I followed through and sent them via pm. No response for 2 days now. Let this be a warning for those of you who are planning on sticking around -- it's going to be bumpy.

Also, ragin, contact me, please. I'd like the two of us to get out of each others hair.

You still have not provided me with the txid sir...

I am in the process of trying to redeem myself. I will do everything in my power to get everyone refunded.
Activity: 11

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I've also tried to dispute this with paypal with no success just like Robocoder wrote. So it seems that we cant get our refund that way. But I dont see the problem. You have all you need to refund us via PP. I can provide transaction ID and info if you need it ..

If you are not able to return our investment then I guess I still have my shares when the miners arrive (I'm on Saturn 9)? How about the $200 my friend invested in Jupiter 2? IF you are unable to refund me are those shares lost or do I get 4 share in a Saturn instead?

Would also accept a refund via BTC.  Or cashiers check, money order, or bank wire.

I cannot refund via paypal because the account is now limited. This is because people were impatient and disputed with paypal to get their money back before I could refund anyone. This caused paypal to limit my account with all the funds frozen.

What would you have done if you were in the same situation? Paypal forces us to dispute within 45 days, you didnt answer any PMs. The only logical was to dispute the purchase with paypal..

How are we supposed to get our refund now then? There must be a way to unfreeze your paypal account??
How about refund in bitcoins, cashiers check, money order, or bank wire?

And what about our investment? As long as there is no refund we are still on with the mining?? And what about the investment in Jupiter 2?? You dont answer my questions..

People are getting refunds back. I don't know why it's not working for you. As soon as I get all the BTC refunds taken care of I will handle paypal. Yes I can refund in BTC np if worst comes to worst...

I've been asking for a BTC refund for a long time now and no response to my PM's.
Coin Generator
Finally received tracking info for the first 2 machines. They are in OH stuck at customs clearance. We are close guys!
Pages:
Jump to: