Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 16. (Read 131468 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

EDIT:

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

I really hate this next to my name. In due time I hope it will change but for now let it be a reminder for me to keep on working hard. Thanks again for having faith in me guys!

Yo dude.. you caused this yourself.

I would urge anyone dealing with this cat to check out every page of this thread
He definatly EARNED that

And still people on here asking for refunds that just get ignored outright, glad I bailed on this, should be more negative.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Fricking sold out at 8:08AM. I was a few minutes late but my friend got some ordered but not yet paid. I will contact him about it. If not I will refund for the modules. I am finishing up payouts now (those who did not PM me your address for confirmation). Keep in mind that for next payout I will not have you PM me back so it will be quicker next time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
UPGRADE MODULES - 10 TOTAL - 190 Shares Total - 380 Shares / ~1375Gh/s will be added to the Pool

Did we got any?? Huh
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Almost a day with a miner less. What is happening?

i'm probably missing something, but how are you seeing this? where is the mining stats?

thanks
higuita

You can see live stats here: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/12LDtf1ufWRu6Wt5dAd7jbH6btEEGB38LT
Activity: 8
Almost a day with a miner less. What is happening?

i'm probably missing something, but how are you seeing this? where is the mining stats?

thanks
higuita
Activity: 11
..  I have SOME BTC left to cover for the modules but I CANNOT gaurentee that I can reserve for anyone who has not sent for the upgrade module yet.

OR you could return those BTC to the people you never refunded!!!! Angry

I dont know what your problem is. Are you just not going to refund the last of us and keep ignoring this???

Im getting tired of this shit
Activity: 45
In for 2 BTC = 14 shares from the Upgrade modules.
Hope we'll get them!
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

EDIT:

I really hate this next to my name. In due time I hope it will change but for now let it be a reminder for me to keep on working hard. Thanks again for having faith in me guys!

Yo dude.. you caused this yourself.

I would urge anyone dealing with this cat to check out every page of this thread
He definatly EARNED that
Coin Generator
UPGRADE MODULES - 10 TOTAL - 190 Shares Total - 380 Shares / ~1375Gh/s will be added to the Pool

@ 11/11 - 8:31PM
mrstef - 4 Shares - 0.571428 BTC
RoboCoder - 19 Shares - 2.7142 BTC
RoboCoder - 19 Shares - 2.7142 BTC
gamefixer - 38 Shares - 5.4284 BTC
peterlex - X Shares - 2 BTC
chenchunyu88 - 4 Shares - 0.571428 BTC

Please remember that the price could fluctuate! I will order ASAP tomorrow.

Gonna go eat for now and give the lady some attention Wink I will be back around 11PM - 12AM

Regardless I'm going to order as many modules as I can tomorrow! This will mean that I will need to hook up a new 20 Amp outlet to the wall.

BTW GUYS! Thank you for the free HEAT this WINTER. It's snowing tomorrow!

EDIT:

Coin Generator
This is first come first serve for the upgrade modules. I will be up very early in the morning spamming F5 keys to order these modules. I have SOME BTC left to cover for the modules but I CANNOT gaurentee that I can reserve for anyone who has not sent for the upgrade module yet. This is because BTC can tank down to $100 (I don't think so but it could) and then making it .5 BTC per share, which in turn will not allow me to order since I won't have enough BTC.

I also sent out payouts for most people. If you are not marked green then you have not replied to me with your payout address via PM to confirm that the address is yours and not someone else because anyone can fill out the form and use a random address etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dG95dUFocDVNZWVFQnQ2ODVRQWxjaXc&usp=docslist_api#gid=0

Just to further clarify a few things:

Each module is equivalent to a Mercury or ~138GH/s and costs $950

Each share is $50 but is WORTH 2 shares on the spreadsheet since we do it by speed. If you buy a share of this upgrade your shares will increase by TWO in the spreadsheet. I don't want to get people confused with shares Smiley

You must send me BTC by tonight. I will be up until 12 AM EST. Text me if you want to Wink 860-631-7775
Activity: 150
Cool - I would love to get an additional 4 shares (0.571428 BTC).  I just ordered coin and it will be here Monday the 18th if that is OK with you? 
Activity: 126
Activity: 20
4 shares, $200 = 0.571428 @ $350

TXID: 6a8c1c9fbfcda2390ae2d31d3eae0b222f6e7717d6ed721f6827988868aee244-000
Coin Generator
So, help me with the math on this please.
on the original buy, we got 1400 Gh/s by 390 shares =3.589 Gh/s per share.
the new buy will be 138 Gh/s by 19 shares = 7.263 Gh/s per share.  What is that going to look like on the spreadsheet?  I assume there is not going to be a separate spreadsheet for the new buy?
Thanks

People who buys a share with the module will get TWO shares added to the spreadsheet. I believe this will make the most sense because you are spending $50 a share but for DOUBLE the speed so you actually get 2 shares. I think this makes the most sense...

Ok doing payouts now guys Smiley
Activity: 150
So, help me with the math on this please.
on the original buy, we got 1400 Gh/s by 390 shares =3.589 Gh/s per share.
the new buy will be 138 Gh/s by 19 shares = 7.263 Gh/s per share.  What is that going to look like on the spreadsheet?  I assume there is not going to be a separate spreadsheet for the new buy?
Thanks
Coin Generator
we have room for 10 modules total! We are essentially upgrading our Saturns to JUPITERS!

Each module = ~19 Shares or $950

First come first serve!

Crap sorry initially I said 275 Gh/s ... it's half of that, my mistake. Mercury = ~138 Gh/s

This is still a good deal considering it's half the price of what we paid!

EDIT: 2 Modules sold so far to Robo!
Pages:
Jump to: