Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 48. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
rotfl same shit in every thread

people get excited, they pay fast and easy
difficulty increase, roi is impossible now
people demand a refund

hilarious
To add on to what other people said, we would make ROI eventually, as, if this group buy went ahead as intended, we'd have been charged 3%, not a flat fee. It just would've taken a long-ass time, especially because they were ordered way, way after they were supposed to be.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Lame, what a mess.

Put me on the refund list please.  3btc / 6 shares, 5th Saturn.

RaginAzn, please explain yourself.  Ordering the products after receiving payment seems like one the simpler things you have to do if you are a group-buy runner. I don't think people will have much faith in your ability to host and organize if you can't get that initial easy step right. Please reassure us or let us know if it was always your intent to scam, whereupon we can try to find some resolution and hope that this will turn out and we'll at least be getting a refund.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

people demand a refund

hilarious
Actually, you're rolling on the floor being an asshole.

We're not demanding a refund because of the difficulty.  We're demanding a refund because the miners were ordered MONTHS after they were supposed to be, and because the GB owner won't come online.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor

people demand a refund

hilarious

It would be if that was the case, you are misinformed. This GB went down in flames due to the OP's personal problems.
Activity: 30
Just in case I'm not on the official refund list, consider this my official request to be put on it.

Same here....I am on danieldaniel's list

Same here

5 btc on 6th satrun

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

people demand a refund

hilarious
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Any progress on this yet?
Activity: 12
Refund request of 4BTC (6th saturn)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
So, I would also like a refund. I paid 3BTC.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
Thanks Prodigits - since the second Jupiter was never purchased, is it safe to say those refunds can be processed ASAP.

Ok thanks jongaper. I will look into this ASAP and get back to you with the results.

For the record, I want a BTC refund. 32.5 BTC I believe was the sum.

bitmouser you've been added to the Official Refund List. Thanks.

@prodigits7- I want a refund too (pp) but I'm not on the spreadsheet.  I've sent ragn a few PM's, no response.

Sure dma88, I have added you to the Official Refund List. Thanks for letting me know.

Can you post the official refund list? Am I in it?
Activity: 48
Just in case I'm not on the official refund list, consider this my official request to be put on it.

Same here....I am on danieldaniel's list
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I would also like a refund - $1000 paypal, RoboCoder
Activity: 35
Please add me to the list, I am on Daniel Daniels list as well (2nd Jupiter never purchased)

quote author=prodigits7 link=topic=233624.msg3054276#msg3054276 date=1378012116]
Thanks Prodigits - since the second Jupiter was never purchased, is it safe to say those refunds can be processed ASAP.

Ok thanks jongaper. I will look into this ASAP and get back to you with the results.

@prodigits7- I want a refund too (pp) but I'm not on the spreadsheet.  I've sent ragn a few PM's, no response.

Sure dma88, I have added you to the Official Refund List. Thanks for letting me know.
[/quote]
Activity: 373
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/
I would only tip if everyone that wants a refund gets his.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I'm on danieldaniel's list already, but just in case I state again, I also want in on the full refund.
And you really don't need to ask for everyone's permission, just do it.
This "project" is just not going to happen anymore, so kill it.

And prodigits, about the matter of BTC for your effort, I'll tip you 10% of the BTC you recover for me.

I'll tip 5% if he recovers it.

Also, prodigits: The person that you PM'd me about is listed as 3 BTC, not 3.4 BTC.

Anyways, you can probably just merge the two lists.  If you can't, I want to request a refund as well (to be put on your list).
Activity: 392
I'm on danieldaniel's list already, but just in case I state again, I also want in on the full refund.
And you really don't need to ask for everyone's permission, just do it.
This "project" is just not going to happen anymore, so kill it.

And prodigits, about the matter of BTC for your effort, I'll tip you 10% of the BTC you recover for me.

Activity: 141
Merit: 116

-----------------------cut below---------------------------------
Whoever maintains the list (danieldaniel or prodigits7) please add me for full refund.

I paid 3 BTC for 6 shares on 5th saturn

https://blockchain.info/tx/5fcfa7c66320c43de4e4f8fceb8768053954c29b94ac37e6c5d10524c056b852

from 12AY5auh1z1Z9EUHNmgSjd8nXE4o7nUByJ

Please use above address for sending refund.

Regards
dex1
-----------------------cut above------------------------------

signature:
H+IuhLstagXBvhZecaeiFmajOwJqvCLjQ3emuIBk02zGW4nSAjyjPSm/luOSG8J90S8xi4UteuQ7vkOopKUWMxo=

Activity: 672
Is 3rd KnC Saturn eligible for refund?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: