Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 51. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
I would like to have showed the dates when the payments were made...

best regards,
ilpirata79

You are strange, ilpirata79.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3021926

Please, go back to the cesspool you belong and stop pissing off people who's investing real money into bitcoins.

best regards,
ilpirata79

p.s. your mother is very nice.

Hey! I was just helping you and showing you the previous post where your question was already answered , ******.  Kiss
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

best regards,
ilpirata79

Please, go back to the cesspool you belong and stop pissing off people who's investing real money into bitcoins.

best regards,
ilpirata79

p.s. your mother is strange.
That's very mature!  Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 253

best regards,
ilpirata79

best regards,
ilpirata79

p.s. your mother is strange.
Can someone, maybe danieldaniel or prodigit, explain to me what's going on here? I've been away and just came back today and found that this GB is a mess? Has Rag paid for the 12 kncminers or not? Is he still planning on mining on behalf of us or not? I had a strange feeling from the day 1 about this GB, but I never thought it would come to this???

James, I'm just trying to mediate here along with daniel's help. So far, Ragin has paid for 11 machines and he gave JohnK his KnCMiner account password and JohnK went in and verified all orders had been placed and due for delivery in the next 4 weeks.

Since the 12th machine was never completed, as a result, it was never ordered. So for those people who started paying for the 12th, they are due for a refund. As it stands now, some have gotten their refunds but most haven't. But all will get it eventually.

The refund process has been a mess but it's starting, albeit very slowly and painfully and I feel for those who are still waiting. I'm trying hard to get everything moving faster but the truth is that people that got impatient and filed disputes with Paypal, actually threw a wrench in the whole refunding process now.

So that's where we stand. I have a scheduled conf call with KnCMiner in two hours, I've notified JohnK and Daniel as well. Will post results soon after...

Sorry, I was asleep when you PM'd me about it.  How did it go?

Nobody got back to me with confirmations, so it got postponed. Right now I need you daniel, along with JohnK and Ragin to be available for me tomorrow at 10am. I don't want to have to reschedule this yet again, so don't let it get to that point by confirming with me ASAP. Thanks.
Damn, that's not going to work for me... In a class then.

Maybe Saturday at 10AM?  If I can't do it, then I think everyone will be fine if it's just JohnK.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I need confirmation that the miners were actually paid for when he said they were paid for, otherwise I am going to drive to CT and get my money back by force. I'm busy the next two weekends, but if this shit isn't resolved by mid-September, you better believe I will do it. And I am located within the tri-state area.

Anyone wish to join me?

I'd love to meet up, where are you located???
Activity: 506
Merit: 252
1) he got our btc for "shares"

2) exchanged our btc to US $ around the 20th and made a nice profit already (from sub $ 90 to 110$ and up)

3) and yes he ordered knc miners with that US $

4) he will stall us some more and refund a few select high threat persons to him in his area

5) in october knc miners will ship and he WILL MINE ON HIS OWN

6) AND WILL REFUND EVERYONE with mined btc from knc miners WE PAID FOR

Conclusion:

He got a nice +20% profit to begin with And will own 12+ knc miners soon.
And we get our money back with btc mined from these 12 miners or from the first 20% margin.

If you ask me this guy is a GENIUS!

I need confirmation that the miners were actually paid for when he said they were paid for, otherwise I am going to drive to CT and get my money back by force. I'm busy the next two weekends, but if this shit isn't resolved by mid-September, you better believe I will do it. And I am located within the tri-state area.

Anyone wish to join me?

Donut the issue isnt if the orders have been ordered or not. KnCMiner said publicly that orders will start shipping in 2 weeks.

So we could have these delivered, setup and operational by mid-September, which isnt too far away.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252

Anyone wish to join me?
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Hi there prodigits, first of all thanks for trying to get involved and help with this whole mess.

Can you tell me if you have any information regarding the BTC refunds people have been asking about?
Can someone, maybe danieldaniel or prodigit, explain to me what's going on here? I've been away and just came back today and found that this GB is a mess? Has Rag paid for the 12 kncminers or not? Is he still planning on mining on behalf of us or not? I had a strange feeling from the day 1 about this GB, but I never thought it would come to this???

James, I'm just trying to mediate here along with daniel's help. So far, Ragin has paid for 11 machines and he gave JohnK his KnCMiner account password and JohnK went in and verified all orders had been placed and due for delivery in the next 4 weeks.

Since the 12th machine was never completed, as a result, it was never ordered. So for those people who started paying for the 12th, they are due for a refund. As it stands now, some have gotten their refunds but most haven't. But all will get it eventually.

The refund process has been a mess but it's starting, albeit very slowly and painfully and I feel for those who are still waiting. I'm trying hard to get everything moving faster but the truth is that people that got impatient and filed disputes with Paypal, actually threw a wrench in the whole refunding process now.

So that's where we stand. I have a scheduled conf call with KnCMiner in two hours, I've notified JohnK and Daniel as well. Will post results soon after...

Sorry, I was asleep when you PM'd me about it.  How did it go?

Nobody got back to me with confirmations, so it got postponed. Right now I need you daniel, along with JohnK and Ragin to be available for me tomorrow at 10am. I don't want to have to reschedule this yet again, so don't let it get to that point by confirming with me ASAP. Thanks.
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

What would you have done in their situation?
Scams happen in Bitcoinland. And this GB has many red flags...

Sooooo? The conference call is still going on?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I'm on the 12 th miner... When do I get me refund?

Sorry, I was asleep when you PM'd me about it.  How did it go?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
John K - can you release Raging's information to the customer's that have requested and not received reimbursement

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 147
Raging please update with the payment dates.

If it's on the 20th, well.  We'll at the back of the queue and I have a problem with that.
Pages:
Jump to: