Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 46. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
As for lawsuit, I think that is last resort behind talking to ragin in person. Getting hold of his personal info and letting him know that he will not just be able to rip off a bunch of people and expect no consequences.  At this point, it is still not a big problem to get a refund on the KNC units processed and the shares refunded for people who want them.
+1

If you think about it, it is a giant leap from where we are now to getting this done especially considering BTC payments.

Just trying to think of ways to help everyone involved.

I am going to make a proposal to hopefully get this resolved and save these fools from a beating.

We should appoint one person, my vote being Daniel if he is willing because he is close geographically and has already expressed interest.
That person is given the required personal information (RAGinZ) by John K to give details to an attorney.

Each person who has a BTC investment sends more coin(s) to an escrow account. The amount should not need to be much if we all join in on this.
We approach an attorney and find out what we are talking about money wise to sue.
When the papers are drawn up and we have proof that the attorney is going to pursue the case we release the BTC to pay him or her.
We sue for the original amount plus the additional coins we payed the attorney.

I cant see these being more than a couple thousand bucks to file. Am  I correct in saying that? Any opinions on this?

You are not correct in saying that.  People have paid $25k+ for a simple memo from an attorney... While the lawsuit itself only costs a couple thousands, an attorney costs MUCH MORE.

To be clear I was talking about getting someone to draw up the correct paperwork and turning it in.
If we have 50 people to 1 saying they have been ripped off I don't think we will need continued representation.

Oh well I guess these tools get face to face. We still need John K to make a decision one way or the other and let us know what his intentions are.

Hi daniel, I had my shares up for sale and ivan was going to buy them, the BTC was in escrow and we were waiting for the OP to come back online to transfer the ownership of shares.

Ivan: I have messaged john regarding your refund.

OP: I would like a refund as this group buy really doesn't seem feasible anymore especially considering the added burdens you are suffering from. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but I would like my 6 BTC to be refunded at your earliest convenience. Thanks

PS: Refunded as detailed via PM. I've PM'ed OP and prodigits7 (which is helping him in RL to get stuff straightened out) to refund you guys here as I see this GB's going nowhere.

So should we request a refund from you or just sit back and we will get refunded soon?

Hi daniel, I had my shares up for sale and ivan was going to buy them, the BTC was in escrow and we were waiting for the OP to come back online to transfer the ownership of shares.

Ivan: I have messaged john regarding your refund.

OP: I would like a refund as this group buy really doesn't seem feasible anymore especially considering the added burdens you are suffering from. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but I would like my 6 BTC to be refunded at your earliest convenience. Thanks

PS: Refunded as detailed via PM. I've PM'ed OP and prodigits7 (which is helping him in RL to get stuff straightened out) to refund you guys here as I see this GB's going nowhere.

So should we request a refund from you or just sit back and we will get refunded soon?
My addy is 1F7YfPrRuoCdkyJRz1to9tnogwqi6Kxar3.

No, I do not and have not held any coins for this group buy at all. I merely have raging's contact information. Sad It's up to him to refund you guys here.

@ Glendall
Np problem

He actually said it a couple times in this thread here is one of them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
As for lawsuit, I think that is last resort behind talking to ragin in person. Getting hold of his personal info and letting him know that he will not just be able to rip off a bunch of people and expect no consequences.  At this point, it is still not a big problem to get a refund on the KNC units processed and the shares refunded for people who want them.
+1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Guys if you have his personal information quit fucking around and post it already.
John K is not going to do it because he was not part of this GB as he has already stated.

Hey dbasql can you refer me to this post ? I'd like to read it for myself.   I don't see how John K could not release the info when this group buy has gone to crap; what more would it take? If this is the case, than what was the point of even using JohnK? (not being sarcastic here, I don't know).  Thanks.

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am going to make a proposal to hopefully get this resolved and save these fools from a beating.

We should appoint one person, my vote being Daniel if he is willing because he is close geographically and has already expressed interest.
That person is given the required personal information (RAGinZ) by John K to give details to an attorney.

Each person who has a BTC investment sends more coin(s) to an escrow account. The amount should not need to be much if we all join in on this.
We approach an attorney and find out what we are talking about money wise to sue.
When the papers are drawn up and we have proof that the attorney is going to pursue the case we release the BTC to pay him or her.

I cant see these being more than a couple thousand bucks to file. Am  I correct in saying that? Any opinions on this?

You are not correct in saying that.  People have paid $25k+ for a simple memo from an attorney... While the lawsuit itself only costs a couple thousands, an attorney costs MUCH MORE.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm not sure if this will get noticed here or not, but it's worth a shot...

I'd like a refund for my 0.5btc on the 8th Saturn.  Paypal would be fine ([email protected]).

Also sent yesterday via PM since I was unable to post - reproducing here for reference.

One share, 0.5 btc:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8dc8311ab41c27ee135bdf7491924a3d0c96bd65e577755a185b0080b9969262

From address 1KHxo4KVAhtPnbv9brv4BcfzHuBuZVCVmW
Activity: 10
I've been trying to PM ragin' to get some response, also tried PMing prodigits7 sent around 3 over a 5 week time period, yet know one responds, given it a good amount of time without complaining, but I'm a little pissed with the lack of communication at this point.

Truly a joke of a group buy regardless of its legitimacy in my opinion.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
I think we'll get BTC refunds only under the threat of violence and/or legal action. There are enough of us for a class action lawsuit, though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Any progress on the BTC refunds.

Or is this still a complete shambles?
Activity: 854
I've got another email from Stephen.

"Yep no problem. Please let people on the forum know that I am (and have been) refunding all refunds that were sent to my paypal. Thanks."
refunding all refunds
Cheesy
Activity: 32
I've got another email from Stephen.

"Yep no problem. Please let people on the forum know that I am (and have been) refunding all refunds that were sent to my paypal. Thanks."
Finally!  I have got my pp refund.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Holy fuckballs. We are entrusting some guy who can't afford an apartment himself, and lives with a rommate with tens of thousands of dollars.... Good thing he is in the US and can be pursued legally if this goes sour though.  
Here's his "roommate":

Stephen Lincoln
[email protected]

I have sent an email to Stephen.  Here is the reply

"I just read through the post. I had no idea what was going on as I'm not a member on the forums, and ragnasn was using my paypal to accept payments because his was fucked over. Could you possibly send a pm to prodigits7 to tell him to contact me via this email? Ragnasn isn't going to be home all day (he's my roommate) so I have no way of contacting prodigits7. I want to help get everything sorted out so people stop freaking out :/.

Much Appreciated"
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Here's his "roommate":

Stephen Lincoln
[email protected]

Good More please

I aint got no mores.  Sorry, that's all the PayPal computer site gives y'all.

Contact one of these people and see if they will give you his mailing address.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=toms.technology&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Here's his "roommate":

Stephen Lincoln
[email protected]

Good More please

I aint got no mores.  Sorry, that's all the PayPal computer site gives y'all.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: