Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 49. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Do we even know if KNC does refunds?  And how are is everyone going to receive the same amount of BTC they invested back when KNC will refund the amount in BTC equal to the value in fiat.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
@prodigits7- I want a refund too (pp) but I'm not on the spreadsheet.  I've sent ragn a few PM's, no response.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For the record, I want a BTC refund. 32.5 BTC I believe was the sum.
Activity: 35
Thanks Prodigits - since the second Jupiter was never purchased, is it safe to say those refunds can be processed ASAP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount sent.  

Regin should make it a priority to refund everyone from GB 12, and I am sure JohnK can request a refund from KnC for the "ordered" units or have someone credible take over, maybe Blastbob and Tyrion70 or Soniq.

He should NOT get the units, he should NOT mine with them, he should NOT use the profits from OUR investment to "refund" us.

This venture should end now. It was a unsuccessful GB to say the least.
Actually, ^this. Nobody wants to stay, but you can't expect everyone who's bought in to reply, as many aren't actively in this thread. Prodigits (or ragingazn), give everyone a PM, and if they all say no/don't respond within a week, get a full refund. For all of us. For the amount we paid for in BTC, *not* for the current equivalent of $50.

OP (prodigits7/ragingazn628) please comment on that point. No further comments would proof that this GB is a scam.

Thank you Tyrion for offering your help and providing all of us with very useful info.

Also thanks to everybody that responded, you've been added to the Official Refund List.

For everybody else that hasn't respond yet, I've PMed them all and if they don't respond in exactly a week they'll default and a FULL refund process will commence at that point
Fantastic, thank you.

Can you clarify what exactly you mean by a "FULL refund process"?

The full refund process starts with KnCMiner initiating the order refunds from their end. Once that's been completed then the refunds can start for each individual person. People will be refunded what they originally paid, via the same payment method, whether it was BTC or PayPal.

Ok, so I'm wondering, will all the orders be refunded and the group buy canceled, or how will it work?
Activity: 120
This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount sent.  

Regin should make it a priority to refund everyone from GB 12, and I am sure JohnK can request a refund from KnC for the "ordered" units or have someone credible take over, maybe Blastbob and Tyrion70 or Soniq.

He should NOT get the units, he should NOT mine with them, he should NOT use the profits from OUR investment to "refund" us.

Actually, ^this. Nobody wants to stay, but you can't expect everyone who's bought in to reply, as many aren't actively in this thread. Prodigits (or ragingazn), give everyone a PM, and if they all say no/don't respond within a week, get a full refund. For all of us. For the amount we paid for in BTC, *not* for the current equivalent of $50.

OP (prodigits7/ragingazn628) please comment on that point. No further comments would proof that this GB is a scam.

Thank you Tyrion for offering your help and providing all of us with very useful info.

Also thanks to everybody that responded, you've been added to the Official Refund List.

For everybody else that hasn't respond yet, I've PMed them all and if they don't respond in exactly a week they'll default and a FULL refund process will commence at that point
Fantastic, thank you.

The full refund process would start with KnCMiner initiating the order refunds first from their end. Once that's been completed then the individual refunds can start. People will be refunded what they originally paid, via the same payment method, whether it was BTC or PayPal.
Activity: 12
Hi Prodigits7,
I was away for sometime and just noticed the issue with this GB.   Can you please add me to the refund list?
I purchased a total of 12 shares in 2 transactions.  I made my payment using PayPal for a total of $600 US.     I will be glad to tip you upon receiving the refund.  Thank you.
Colgate
Activity: 57

Fantastic, thank you.

Activity: 373

Excellent, thank you prodigits.

legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys,

Sorry to see this GB went haywire! I saw some comments on having someone else take over the GB. We are willing to help in any way we can so OP consider this an open invite to contact us on this matter.

As far as I can see in the blockchain (https://blockchain.info/address/1EDWX41YdanWd7Xe59kGRSN7BFf86BWCcL?offset=0&filter=0) the orders payed true bitpay were payed the 20th of August which does not make them preorders (day 1 or day 2) but "normal" orders scheduled for October.

Cheers,
Tyrion70 & BlastBob
Still the Best 1973
Preferably ragingazn, just because everything went to him directly.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

Activity: 373
I think EVERYONE should be refunded. The longer we try to figure out who wants to stay in and who wants out will just cause more headaches than it's worth. The only list that should be made is a list of EVERYBODY who bought into the miners, and the addresses for the coins to be returned to. Anything else is just a farce.
Still the Best 1973

Yeah, like I'm just occasionally checking the thread for updates, and I can't be actively involved in this, even though the 2BTC I put in is a great deal for me.
Activity: 56
It would be nice to have some info about the payment dates and the expected delivery date.  Undecided Maybe some people want to take over shares when that gets cleared out ...

With current info it's just delay tactics.
Activity: 57

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount send.  

Activity: 23
If you guys are interested in going down this path, then please let me know ASAP. It wont be easy to unravel but I would appreciate some BTC for the time and effort that's required to make this happen.

danieldaniel already made a list of people who want to be refunded. I guess it would be easier to continue with his list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHNPLXd5Q2VYMTlMSUlOTVp3VVk4VUE&usp=drive_web 

Any updates on the conf call?

Ok I'll be merging this with daniels list but I still need people to PM me. We need a unanimous vote.

Conf call is pending....cant get a hold of JohnK. He's currently on vacation with his family.

A full refund of all payments made is the only recourse at this point as I'm sure no one has any confidence in this GB being run in an orderly way, even if the machines are delivered.

The refund request must be made to KNC whether or not the requests are unanimous because the organizer has proven incapable of organizing. Only in the presence of a responsive and capable organizer would this be a requirement.

No one signed up for this quandary. To pretend that this can and should be salvaged will come off as nothing more than a delay tactic.

Request the refunds, repay the investors, close this godforsaken group buy and let's all move on with our lives.

Agreed. So I take it you want to be on the list

You could say that.
If you guys are interested in going down this path, then please let me know ASAP. It wont be easy to unravel but I would appreciate some BTC for the time and effort that's required to make this happen.

danieldaniel already made a list of people who want to be refunded. I guess it would be easier to continue with his list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHNPLXd5Q2VYMTlMSUlOTVp3VVk4VUE&usp=drive_web  

Any updates on the conf call?

Ok I'll be merging this with daniels list but I still need people to PM me. We need a unanimous vote.

Conf call is pending....cant get a hold of JohnK. He's currently on vacation with his family.

A full refund of all payments made is the only recourse at this point as I'm sure no one has any confidence in this GB being run in an orderly way, even if the machines are delivered.

The refund request must be made to KNC whether or not the requests are unanimous because the organizer has proven incapable of organizing. Only in the presence of a responsive and capable organizer would this be a requirement.

No one signed up for this quandary. To pretend that this can and should be salvaged will come off as nothing more than a delay tactic.

Request the refunds, repay the investors, close this godforsaken group buy and let's all move on with our lives.

Agreed. So I take it you want to be on the list. You've been added
Pages:
Jump to: