Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 9. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yes. I am OK with 4%.

hey guys,

I spoke with robocoder yesterday and I think 4% is pretty fair too because other groups are doing the same thing. So if we're all set with this then I will put in everyone's percentage and give a public view (password) for you guys via PM so you can view the current mining status.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
hey guys,

I spoke with robocoder yesterday and I think 4% is pretty fair too because other groups are doing the same thing. So if we're all set with this then I will put in everyone's percentage and give a public view (password) for you guys via PM so you can view the current mining status.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I like your idea, I also think 4% is pretty fair. However, letting him keep the altcoins is not fair because who knows how much they worth in the future. I suggest that 4% for him and he needs to exchange the NMC to BTC for now and save the other altcoins in his account and them out in the future.

The value of the altcoins compared to BTC can go down as well as up.

If the altcoins were to be shared amongst the group then they would have to be converted to BTC before being shared out. Would you care to specify what exchange should be used and what exchange rate we should accept? What should he do if there is what looks like a temporary blip and the exchange rate for the coins drops? Should he hold onto them indefinitely until the rate goes back up?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Dan Leuthner here ... I purchased 29 shares of the Neptune - .42017 BTC to address 17qgpseW1Lvdyte6URpbsKQsw3Rmi7jx4x

9d4cf5c1efb298eaebc394afc34a2690289c84dfb25aeef4b93074ceec1bbbde is the transaction.

My wallet address is:
1J8pTN6hznZYuH7JdXCziBFDGadP6ZiqRp

The public note says:
This is from Dan Leuthner for neptune group buy.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I also like to be one of the people that can access the account, pretty cool to see the miner running high speed.

Well to be honest, all those in the GB  could have the view only password and see the miners running.
I also like to be one of the people that can access the account, pretty cool to see the miner running high speed.
I spoke with him on the phone to help him configure ghash.io payouts which are in %.  The miners have been mining there for a day or so and he says there is about 1.10 BTC accumulated.

I am in another group buy that is using ghash.io for the same reasons of share holder payout and it has been running very smooth - i like the daily auto-payouts.  But we have to resolve the issue of percentage prior to being able to implement the autopayout.

Anyway, I believe his fee orginally was 2%, so that would come out of our shares (ie.  if i had 39 of 390 shares, 10% would be my share - 2%).

He was originally doing fixed electric which would be complicated to do on a percentage and would require constant fiddling with numbers which is an invitation to a mistake IMHO.  What we do on the other GB is give 2% additional for electric/maintenance etc).  So that would make a 10% share 9.60% (check my math??)

I understand he wants 5% for inclusion of other incidentals.  My suggestion is this.  Let him keep the altcoins in lieu of 5%.

The paypal portion of his payouts dont come out of the shares we own as BCT members so they don't really apply - he basically gets anything that is not sent to BCT member shares anyway.

So basically i am suggesting 4% for mgmt and electric, he keeps the altcoins and we can get the shares entered and the autopayouts started...  which i am itching for.

He will also have to payout the balance of the coins from the eligius spreadsheet.

He will be setting up a view only login that GB members can use to see the machines mining and the overall balances.  It wont show the share payout settings though and what we do on the other group buy is that everyone agreed on 2 other people to be trusted with the main login to allow independent verification of the setup etc.  (i am one of those people of the other gb i am in).

Anyway, go ahead, tear my ideas to shreds, i can take it Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am asking for a flat 5% because this will cover the cost of Gas if I ever have to go back to the machines and do a manual reset..

Why not just keep the Namecoins generated from merged mining as your 5%? You can sell them on one of the exchanges for $ or BTC.
I agree.

The other nice thing about ghash.io is that the payouts are daily.  However, the altcoins will not payout automatically like btc will.  The NMC can be converted to bitcoin directly at cex.io but the other altcoins would have to be transferred out to an exchange..
The other nice thing about ghash.io is that the payouts are daily.  However, the altcoins will not payout automatically like btc will.  The NMC can be converted to bitcoin directly at cex.io but the other altcoins would have to be transferred out to an exchange..
Activity: 150
I would like to see the mining as it happens.  Any way we can log into the new site?
Thanks
I am saying 4% because there is a 3Ths miner coming. 5% is really too much when that miner comes.
I have no problem if you take 4% for managing because the shares from facebook is less than 10% as I see. 0.02*.9+0.05*.1+0.0088=3.18%. The difference is for your going back and forth from work or home the the facility.

But we need other groupbuyer to accept and fixed 4% including everything price.

PM everyone if you can, vote before tomorrow ends. No vote means agree.
Coin Generator
This is simple your %=2%*(% of shares from this forum)+5%*(% of shares from facebook)+ 0.88%(percentage cost of power and security in BTC based on the week 2 payout).

Say if 80% of the shares are from the forum your %=0.02*.8+0.05*.2+0.0088=3.48%

For those who worry about the monitoring, it's not an issue. You only need to publish the speedsheet for the payout. Everyone know how much everybody is getting. And there is an cex.io api for balance, just generate a key for balance only and let everybody know the key and secret. 

I can help you to track the balance everyday and publish the balance history on this forum.

ok so I added the miners to ghash.io

I don't know how to put in the electricity / alarm system costs. For the 2% is fine for calculations because if you have 39 shares of 390 shares that's 10% and less 2% of that is 9.8% but how do I put in cost for electricity / alarm because it's in USD and it's always changing due to increase in BTC. Can we just make my life easier and do 5% and so that would cover gas or I have to go home from work to manually turn on the machines again if they bug out like the several times it has happened? Do you guys think that would balance it out? That would save me the headache of splitting off 2% for BTC Talk members and 5% for FB members. Thoughts?

What is the login for view only so we can see the machines hashing?

How do I set this up?

Chen I will give you access to the spreadsheet to help out if you can. Also 0.88%(percentage cost of power and security in BTC based on the week 2 payout) will change from week to week. I am asking for a flat 5% because this will cover the cost of Gas if I ever have to go back to the machines and do a manual reset. This would also cover for the wages I lose during work hours as well if I have to go back when I am working.

Can we have an update on the KnC Neptune order? Number of shares sold? Delivery estimate?

Considering buying shares Smiley

KnC Neptune #3

Code:
thechevalier: .5 BTC - 34 Shares - 4362154be406c3a27470a63e1827708cf83fecb8a17f4341ed15e1caf8c3d71f
Kwame (FB): .25 BTC - 17 Shares - 460c81914a1d0fc8e8eb6dcc545248fe3f38d5a5b3d535fcc40ce2f23516c747

Total Shares: 857

Please send payments to:
17qgpseW1Lvdyte6URpbsKQsw3Rmi7jx4x

If you are interested. These will sell out QUICK!

Please do the following after you have submitted your payment:
1. PM me the Txid and BTC Address for confirmation / record
2. Post the Txid and BTC Address in this thread for confirmation / record

Current Market Values:

If you are interested in the next KnC Neptune now priced at $13200 shipped please use the following pricing:

1 BTC = $1050 (current est.)
1 Neptune = 857 Shares = ~3000 Gh/s = $13200 = 12.57 BTC @ 1 BTC = $1050
1 Share = ~3.525 Gh/s = $16 (Paypal / Cash for Current Group Members only)
.25 BTC = 17 Shares = 59.5 Gh/s

Please note that the listed prices are estimated at 1 BTC = $1000 (if BTC changes it will be adjusted accordingly in BTC, I will front some BTC to cover for the payment and charge you later to save time for ordering!). If BTC goes up you will be reimbursed.

Paypal accepted for current group members only!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Can we have an update on the KnC Neptune order? Number of shares sold? Delivery estimate?

Considering buying shares Smiley
If you get the % working, you can just send the BTC from http://eligius.st/ to cex.io. It will pay us automatically if there are balances in the cex.io account.
This is simple your %=2%*(% of shares from this forum)+5%*(% of shares from facebook)+ 0.88%(percentage cost of power and security in BTC based on the week 2 payout).

Say if 80% of the shares are from the forum your %=0.02*.8+0.05*.2+0.0088=3.48%

For those who worry about the monitoring, it's not an issue. You only need to publish the speedsheet for the payout. Everyone know how much everybody is getting. And there is an cex.io api for balance, just generate a key for balance only and let everybody know the key and secret. 

I can help you to track the balance everyday and publish the balance history on this forum.

I don't know how to put in the electricity / alarm system costs. For the 2% is fine for calculations because if you have 39 shares of 390 shares that's 10% and less 2% of that is 9.8% but how do I put in cost for electricity / alarm because it's in USD and it's always changing due to increase in BTC. Can we just make my life easier and do 5% and so that would cover gas or I have to go home from work to manually turn on the machines again if they bug out like the several times it has happened? Do you guys think that would balance it out? That would save me the headache of splitting off 2% for BTC Talk members and 5% for FB members. Thoughts?

How do I set this up?
Coin Generator

How do I set this up?
Pages:
Jump to: