Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 13. (Read 131443 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Doing Payouts now guys Smiley happy thanksgiving!

As promised, this payout is a lot smoother and everyone should be confirmed by the blockchain soon. Payout sent!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5wT_NTrV00dG50NEF0NlZtYkQwRVFrTkI0R3ZmblE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Ashkelon I haven't forgotten about you buddy, I will get your payouts as soon as you PM me!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Chiming in to say I received my refund for the upgrade modules.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
One of the saturns appears to be offline.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Just want to say that prodigits refunded me with his own BTC. 

Thank you damiano and others for stepping up in support and speaking the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Just want to say that prodigits refunded me with his own BTC. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I still didn't get my refund from ragin, despite half a dozen PMs. Not even a response, ever.
Coin Generator
May I remind everybody...in your own words

Quote from: ragingazn628 on September 20, 2013, 11:39:04 AM

"Again Prodigits7 will be in charge of refunds now. He will post to confirm this. He just emailed JohnK all the bank account info. "

Yup that's before I finally opened up my eyes and see who you really are. Who knows what you were going to do with 10,000 Avalon Chips and $30,000+ KNC was going to wire into your account? I took action and refunded 98% of everyone and even used my own BTC on top of the KNC Miner refunds to refund the BTC people. Paypal was unfortunate because my account is frozen and there's nothing I can do about it now. I am waiting for John.K to refund my BTC so I can refund the Paypal people.

Did I tell you to refund those people?
No. You did it to try and put smoke and mirrors in my face so I wouldn't see the real you. You lied about having already refunded over 60+ BTC to people with YOUR OWN BTC. Then you tried to maneuver your way saying that the 60BTC was still in queue in coinbase until the KNC Wire transfer is completed so the BTC can be bought.

Again, I will say this one last time. You will get your refund when I get my refund from John.K. If I am responsible for the 2.6BTC for the Sample Chips then it will be deducted from you. Even though I am in no way legally responsible for the refunds that you self-willingly gave to some people, I will still refund that to you because it is the right thing to do. If you want to stay in the Mining Club and get shares from Week 1 and this upcoming payout then you can with out any deduction. Otherwise, I am done wasting my time and energy with you. I am tired of your constant harassment and idiotic threats. Please never post in my thread(s) again.

"Again Prodigits7 will be in charge of refunds now. He will post to confirm this. He just emailed JohnK all the bank account info. "
Coin Generator
Keeping people shares for your own profit is NOT HOW IT WORKS.

Stop playing by your own rules and STOP SCAMMING people!!!

Now you also still owe me for 23 shares of profits from Weeks #1 and #2 as well.

That's not how it works. If you want shares then let me know so I can add you to the mining group. Thanks.

You self-willingly sent your own BTC as a refund that I did not request you to do and assumed that you would inherit their shares? I already told you, many times that you will get your BTC back once I get refunds from John.K and if I find out that I am responsible for 2.6BTC because of the sample chips then it will be deducted from the refund since you are responsible for the chips because you've been holding them.

The way the shares work is that if you want a refund then you won't receive any of the shares. If you want the shares then you can stay with the group and receive both for both Payout 1 and 2. It's one or another. Not both.
Keeping other people's shares for your own profit is NOT HOW IT WORKS. The very fact that you haven't addressed this issue says a lot.

Stop playing by your own rules and STOP SCAMMING people!!!

Now you also still owe me for 23 shares of profits from Weeks #1 and #2 as well.

That's not how it works. If you want shares then let me know so I can add you to the mining group. Thanks.
Coin Generator

Thank you for finally publicly admitting it to everybody on here. Its official and duly noted.

What I owe Prodigits7:
-4 BTC for 8 KNCMiner Shares
-KnC BTC that he self-willingly refunded

You have been keeping my share of the profits, along with the shares of those I refunded, all for yourself:

prodigits7 = 32 shares
damiano = 28 shares
piecinitup = 16 shares
floatyfish = 16 shares
danieldaniel = 8 share
jesse11 = 8 shares

Total = 108 shares

How dishonest of you. What a disgrace.

Do everybody a favor and stop lying to yourself. This, what you're doing, is a complete farce.

It's time for you to come clean and confess to the entire group...you're lame excuses don't work on anybody anymore.
Coin Generator
Refunded:
gamefixer: 1GCuzUVjySnzgmANjZEtB7xzWyvFqpSXyo
https://blockchain.info/tx/d958edc415d0de32a18052967cf9f44a2830b43eb9f56b64ee1347d5d7c11d8d

chenchuyu88: 1HwNG7uzc2asJSvfKETgu9VBFd9BmxAUb5
https://blockchain.info/tx/ce9e9ae84d4d4a2ea77ae09426ddcd1d39f3bafce6d6d76ff0c919f8aa45b4e9

RoboCoder: 1ASZM4fjxBHB9FwFJnykydEo8wraa87NZq
https://blockchain.info/tx/8000cbdf42c6193c91eedae5e93dae2e6dfbe414e99cb0f25dde313e920336aa
https://blockchain.info/tx/fd265b6ca50b6a7af94882186b14f28bc305365f1aa1383b08b2961725967594

Paranoia: 19749EwutZbVDXGi7PbgpMY9QLK6tYvkL8
https://blockchain.info/tx/cc76a4c96ad288847137f41ab75244865cd0f4f874398f68be2127bf7cc095a3

lky_svn: 1DxyDERpq4rUcWrBDRBBeMkdKbwWkD35Gs
https://blockchain.info/tx/815f7c81504026c22a4b8712a759cefaaa7308f41665dfd1762b370aab32e1ea

If you still have not received the refund it's because you have not PM'd me your TXID and your refund address. Let's get all that done today. I want to be all caught up today and ready to send payouts on Monday.
Ragin your track record speaks for itself. Everybody already agrees with me.

How can you deny the people I refunded when they have come on here to defend me? What about those bitcoins?? What about those people's shares??? Where are they now, I refunded them! What have you been doing with them?? Why are you pocketing all those profits for yourself and not reporting it to the group or the spreadsheets!!!

You have been keeping my share of the profits, along with the shares of those I refunded for yourself:

prodigits7 = 8 shares
damiano = 7 shares
piecinitup = 4 shares
floatyfish = 2 shares
danieldaniel = 1 share
jesse11 = 1 shares

Total = 23 shares

How dishonest of you. What a disgrace.

Do everybody a favor and stop lying to yourself. This, what you're doing, is a complete farce.

It's time for you to come clean and confess to the entire group...you're lame excuses don't work on anybody anymore.
Coin Generator
What I am getting done today:
-Refunding the Modules first. Everyone should know by now that I am man of my word. I have refunded over 800+ BTC in my Bitcoin venture. I am so sorry that it took so long but you will get your refunds today
-Please if you haven't already, PM me your address for the refunds. I will not refund if I don't get a PM from you.
-Get the 2nd Bi-Weekly payout charts up to date

Again guys, I really have no reason to hold your BTC. I am not using them to make a profit for myself. The blockchain proves this. The BTC are not moving. I am so sorry that my line of work got in the way of the refunds but I am not here to take your money.

prodigits7 take the drama somewhere else. I really don't have time to deal with your drama. You are the real scumbag behind all this.

If drama proceeds in this thread I will close it and create our own Mining Club Website so we can all chat and be updated.

This is the e-mail I sent to him so you guys can get part of the picture:

TLDR:
-Prodigits7 found me on Craigslist and tried to befriend me and gain my trust
-He wanted to start up a Bitcoin Company to produce mining hardware (Avalon Clones)
-He showed me various parts that he had but nothing concrete that proved that he had another company that he claimed was printing out the PCBs
-I trusted him enough to invite him to my house (big mistake) - rest assured the machines are NOT hosted there. They are safe and are in a secure location.
-I believe his sole intention was to scam all the 10,000 Avalon Chips (800+BTC worth at the time) and leave me as the scapegoat.
-I gave him the sample chips thinking that he was truly helping me through hard times
-He still has the sample chips and now they are worthless.
-He claimed to have started refunding people over 60+ of his own BTC
-In panic he started self-willingly refunding a few people, no where near to 60 BTC, in order to gain more trust from me so he can get the KNCMiner Refunds
-I have evidence that he did not and of how he lied to me about it.
-He constantly harass my roomate and myself via phone / text / facebook / emails

TLDR2:
-Prodigits7 is a lying manipulative scumbag that should never be trusted by anyone.

First and foremost I would like to point out that SL has nothing to do with this. You need to stop harassing him with any form of communication. He does NOT want to hear from you. Second, you need to stop with your absurd scare tactics. We are NOT doing anything illegal. As I have stated before, I am in no obligation to pay you back the BTC that you self-willingly sent to those people to cover up the fact that you lied about having already refunded "over 60 of your own Bitcoins". Again you sent those ~7 BTC (or how many ever) by yourself to try to cover up your sloppy mistake during your scam. You needed to gain trust from me that is why you thought sending a few bitcoin would help. However I will refund those BTC if you agree with my statement.

When I gave you the chips, I trusted you to be responsible for them and I had asked for them back to return to the group. But you did not. The chips will cost about 2.6 BTC (815 BTC https://blockchain.info/address/1At75rKd6e8b7S7AAPzZ5V3kAzhkGYhnpU total for the group buy and a total of 10,000 + 32 sample chips). It is now too late to return the chips because the group wants you or me to pay for the chips. You are responsible for the chips since it was your duty in Neo-ASICs to handle the hardware side of things. I still have the contract to prove it. The chips are worthless and cannot be resold so the fees must be paid due to negligence.

The only BTC I really owe you is the 4 BTC you sent for the 8 shares. I can add you to the mining company for 8 shares or you can fill out the refund form provided. Additionally since you bought the shares from the other group members self-willingly, you are able to add those shares to the group as well. I will count you in for the past 2 weeks of mining.

We are not doing anything illegal or committing any fraud. It is not illegal to mine Bitcoin. If it is illegal then you are/were involved in it because you opt in to buy shares. It is illegal however, to release any of our personal information without consent.

"I will also have a court ordered injunction that will freeze your entire operation as well as freeze all your bank account, debit and credit cards and all other assets including house, cars, computers and smartphones."

Go right ahead. I have a clear conscience. I have nothing to lose. Make my day.

Also for attempted fraud, Sam Cole co-founder of KnCMiner, already said he will help build a case against you for international grand theft fraud. He has all the evidence from the bank and recordings of you or someone calling in pretending to be me. The only person that knew all my information and the order information is you. On top of that I have an individual who's willing to step up and help me prove that you were also trying to pull something with her. I'm sure there were others from the Facebook Group that you tried to exploit.

Let me know how we should proceed.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
looks like I'm part of a long list of people this guy has scammed.

I got involved with him via another member here and not directly through the site. Had I known of his trade rating at the time I would not have sent him my 5+ BTC.

I to have asked him for a refund over and over again and not a single response from the guy.
I did meet him and do have all that information, as well as his roommate's. 

Didn't you meet face to face with this clown? There are many people he STOLE from. Make sure you share his personal information with those people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Didn't you meet face to face with this clown? There are many people he STOLE from. Make sure you share his personal information with those people.
Pages:
Jump to: