Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses - page 2. (Read 18377 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
They've been ignoring us since late March.

I sent them everything they ask for to verify ID for a full refund on March 31. Not a peep from them since or a single response to follow up emails. Please feel free to contact them as well if you'd like on everyone's behalf. I mean, the order numbers are available so we can all reference it on my Photobucket site. If they'll answer the phone to confirm: Feel free to verify that these orders were actually made to go to bobsag3 if you think they're fake orders. If they somehow contact me to confirm release of info, I'd authorize it, so that you could hear from BM that we really did make these orders. That's why I post this info and make public comments on the Blockchain in the first place: for proof.

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/SurfSkateKauai/media/BitmineOrders.png.html

It seems that the proof of orders I offered up for Rounds 1-4 for HashFast were good enough to convince the US Bankruptcy Court to send me a letter notifying me that I'm/we're a Creditor in HashFast's Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

As far as a refund: It might help if they hear from other irate people wondering when they're going to send refunds, because I'm tired of them ignoring me. I also don't like us being accused of running off w/ funds when I've always ordered these miners as transparently as possible, and used the Blockchain for custom messages whenever possible. We've done tons of miner payouts and for the most part, there's no issues so long as the mfgs. deliver.

HashFast's public accusation against me on their Twitter feed fell flat and others even leaped to my defense because I offered public EVIDENCE. You're on the same wobbly foundation with absolutely no proof if you think one or more of us ran off with the funds. Far from dastardly profiting off of ill gotten gains, I'm way in the red just from starting this co-op, thanks to the legal fees involved with trying to get a BTC refund on Rounds 1-4. I don't have funds for another lawsuit against another ASIC mfg. but Bitmine has some explaining to do to all of us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Bitmine didn't take the money, you guys did the buck stops there. I'm assuming that's what a court of law would say, perhaps that's the next step that needs to be taken since DZ flew the coup.
When the sale of the hashrate was made, it was known that the funds were being collected by the coop to send to Bitmine to pay for the units, we are just a middle man of collecting funds and managing the machine when it arrives.
Bitmine didn't take the money, you guys did the buck stops there. I'm assuming that's what a court of law would say, perhaps that's the next step that needs to be taken since DZ flew the coup.

I do not believe that lashing out will not get the desired outcome.

It won't, I don't get paid to be a part of the coop and it has actually cost me a lot of time and money, lashing out against me = me no longer caring. I'll continue working on getting the refund but my speed will not be as fast.
Whatever, I don't expect to get my money back. Bobsag ended up with a nice DC though.

A DC that had 0 funds from this GB or any other GB beyond was was paid for services rendered. Im not even involved in this GB outside of the Colocation provider.
Activity: 728
When the sale of the hashrate was made, it was known that the funds were being collected by the coop to send to Bitmine to pay for the units, we are just a middle man of collecting funds and managing the machine when it arrives.

It won't, I don't get paid to be a part of the coop and it has actually cost me a lot of time and money, lashing out against me = me no longer caring. I'll continue working on getting the refund but my speed will not be as fast.
Whatever, I don't expect to get my money back. Bobsag ended up with a nice DC though.
Activity: 574

sry - I meant to say:
I do not believe that lashing out will get the desired outcome.

no hurt intended

(fixing original posting)

O I didn't mean it against you I was agreeing with you, I am in the same boat as everyone else I have interest in almost all of the Rounds, the only difference is the money I put in I knew the risks of it could just be gone.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

sry - I meant to say:

no hurt intended

(fixing original posting)

Although the lack of progress & response from Bitmine
I still have confidence in the coop.

bobsag3 - please keep trying to get a response from Bitmine
& let us know if there is any progress.

*fixed post
sry thomas_s
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Order #706 made on November 18, 2013. Order status: completed.

5 months.  wow.

Where the hell are our refunds.

Bitmine still has the funds, and has not answered any of our refund replies.
Activity: 553
Order #706 made on November 18, 2013. Order status: completed.

5 months.  wow.

Where the hell are our refunds.
Hi thomas_s
Another 3 weeks gone by - any updates regarding the refund?
I've emailed them every few days with 0 reply.
Thank you - its good to know that someone is taking care of this.

Would appreciate an update in another week or two even if there is no progress.
There's no scam here or in R17 (or in any other co-op Round). The refund paperwork for Rounds 7A/7B, 8A/8B, and 18 was sent to Bitmine.

Bitmine promises that the refund will be processed within 30 days. They'll be disbursed back to co-op members after that.

Hi

Would love to get an update.

Cheers & Thanks for the good work.
3 weeks after the supposed refund process.

Please would someone post an update?!
I've emailed them every few days with 0 reply.
There's no scam here or in R17 (or in any other co-op Round). The refund paperwork for Rounds 7A/7B, 8A/8B, and 18 was sent to Bitmine.

Bitmine promises that the refund will be processed within 30 days. They'll be disbursed back to co-op members after that.

Hi

3 weeks after the supposed refund process.

Please would someone post an update?!
Looking forward to my R7 refund.

Hi

Hi DZ

I understand that you have decided to request a refund for the whole R18,
& we are receiving the original BTC amount that we paid.

just one question:

as per bitmain cancellation policy:

After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.

will we (the end user) be receiving the 10% addition of our initial order - or will the coop keep that?
I remind you that you are already taking a fee for the refund

Good question.

Short answer is yes, you'll receive this 10% extra minus a small refund fee from BM (a $30 administrative fee) and minus a small co-op refund fee (1.5%) on the remaining total after BM's admin costs.

Long answer: you sat through it all patiently and of course you deserve the 10% addition to your order(s) (minus the mentioned small refund fees). After all this waiting, widespread reports of underperformance of the hardware that has trickled out there have made prospects even dimmer as far as mining, so I think that if we get our refunds, we should all be happy to come out slightly ahead as opposed to the alternative.

Please have a little more patience when the refund does come through, although we'll try to refund based on earliest orders when possible (R7 first, R8 2nd, etc., based on Round dates of initiation as much as possible). This is a manual batch process and if we mess up we have no way of retrieving the funds except for the kindness of others (which has happened once).

Hi DZ

I understand that you have decided to request a refund for the whole R18,
& we are receiving the original BTC amount that we paid.

just one question:

as per bitmain cancellation policy:
When it arrives I'll be sending the BTC to Thomas to deliver your refunds (minus a small refund fee)

DZ.

While you're refunding R18 you can refund my R17 shares, as politely requested several times.

I have also PM'd both you and bobsag and neither of you could be bothered with the common courtesy of a response. A marked contrast to the prompt responses when I was buying.

I will never partake in any of your future buys, having lost BTC on your scams twice now.

As its said in the R17 thread multiple times you must email support (at) minersource.net with your order details / refund address philipma has a good topic that explains exactly what is needed
Pages:
Jump to: