Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses - page 5. (Read 18377 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So whats the word!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

...reading through which thread i guess we'd be lucky to be hashing by st val's day

Gosh, I hope not. I was hoping for some "Swiss precision" for the Bitmine Rounds seeing as they had successfully launched Avalon clones previously, and that they "just" needed to get the chip done...

For those that haven't seen it lately: There is a point after they're two months late, where instead of extra hashrate, we get our refunds back +10%.  Undecided

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

C'mon Bitmine, we're all pulling for you guys.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
When does this ship and when is it expected to by turned on ?

Hey UNOE,

This is scheduled for a Mid January delivery:

https://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-rig-mid-january-batch

We're paying extra for Express Shipping, as time is always of the essence when it comes to Bitcoin mining.

===

That reminds me: If any co-op members have cheap hosting available in Europe...you could make extra BTC as well as help make the co-op make extra BTC - due to faster hashing startup time thanks to shorter shipping distances from Switzerland. Also: please send me a PM if you're interested in Intl. hosting elsewhere.

You would have to go through my vetting process, while it's free I believe that it's the most stringent on the forum, as I have the benefit of over 10 years in Info Security. If you're willing to be a DZ MC miner host somewhere international, it would allow you to not only save on hosting/management fees on your own DZ MC shares but could be a lucrative side business for the right person or person(s). As a pro network engineer, I will assist you for free in assessing and improving your miner hosting conditions in order to be considered a viable vetted miner host.

Please send me a PM if you're serious and interested, as I wouldn't mind expanding our co-op hosting facilities to South America, the EU, Africa, Asia, and Australia.

Cheers!

There are some swiss and german hosters popping up toward the end of the coincraft thread.

...reading through which thread i guess we'd be lucky to be hashing by st val's day
Lux e tenebris
All these DMZ group buys are highly confusing. Is there any current information on which ones are open for investment? Wading though post after post in every thread is a bit much.

with the payment processor down, i'd guess there's no way to buy anything just now this second. if you want a lot of shares (10?) in a particular round, you can usually bank wire to the great bobsag3, ofc ask him first. they're all madly busy.

if you go to their website, the products marked 'add to cart' were possibly not sold out a week ago, while those marked 'moreinfo' were sold out finito full up.
Activity: 588
All these DMZ group buys are highly confusing. Is there any current information on which ones are open for investment? Wading though post after post in every thread is a bit much.
Lux e tenebris

Is R18B open?  Have you resolved your payment processor issues?

M

I believe it's closed, despite what op says, and that payment processor still down

you might buy shares here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trade-your-dz-mc-gb-shares-with-other-buyers-sellers-at-our-official-subreddit-386682
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Hi All,

is there any news regarding this GB?
will it be on time? is there an estimate?

Is R18B open?  Have you resolved your payment processor issues?

M
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi All,

+1
Hi All,

mid January, right?

That's right... With a large grain of salt knowing that stuff happens even w the best (or worst) intentions.

Crossing fingers!

==

Merry Christmas everyone! If you celebrate or don't celebrate this holiday, my toast of good cheers to you and yours is still the same. I'm thankful for our customers and I'm thankful for you co-op members that have helped make this co-op the success it is today by helping us improve things over time and helping one another out with knowledge. 5 months ago I had no idea I'd form the biggest public co-op in the world for BTC mining.

It's an honor to be the founder and co-leader of a co-op full of so many like minded miners, and I'm both humbled by our success and very thankful to have met my co-leaders, which has resulted in round after round of world class values, and a crypto umbrella company founded upon the core of the DZ MC (with the co-op shielded as a sub-company).

Here's to a successful 2014!
Lux e tenebris
mid January, right?
I just received confirmation from bitmine that R18B is sold out.

It turns out that their January Rig maxes out at 2TH/s of nominal hashrate and not the 2.5TH/s that we were expecting.

Bitmine says they're in the process of updating their site which explains the inconsistencies we saw.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I just received confirmation from bitmine that R18B is sold out.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
There will  be more we are just waiting on exactly how many modules we can offer.
as someone who bought shares in R18B I have a dumb question:

Why invest in more modules of R18B (10~15GH per share) if only a month after that you are launching R17 (40GB per share)
are you assuming that the difficulty will rise 400% in one month?
What does that say for the ROI of R10B?

It's more than a month. This one is promised for mid January, the other one for late February. Figure three difficulty jumps, and these shares are $70 instead of $110.

It seems fairly close, depending on exactly the trajectory you expect difficulty to take (it isn't and never has been a uniform rise per jump, despite what calculators assume).

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Forgot to add: here's video of the Coincraft Desk that was released yesterday:

https://bitmine.ch/?p=2961

Something in this video bugs me. When they show the bfgminer screen, the date shown is 31.10.2013, 15:31, and uptime is 0 days, so one has to conclude it is the time the video was taken. Yet it was released on 23.11.2013.

One has to wonder, why?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
There will  be more we are just waiting on exactly how many modules we can offer.

Why invest in more modules of R18B (10~15GH per share) if only a month after that you are launching R17 (40GB per share)

It's a reasonable question.  I wondered it myself.  I'm guessing it's based on the cost of the mining equipment?  It would make sense it's going to get cheaper as time goes on.

M
There will  be more we are just waiting on exactly how many modules we can offer.

People want the cheaper option w/ faster delivery, even tho its less hashpower.

i was about to buy another share, and it's sold out.

oh well.
Pages:
Jump to: