Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses - page 7. (Read 18377 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm pausing R18 for the time being gotta get numbers together, any oversales / when its reopened will be put into module units if the rig gets completely filled with modules we will try for another rig.

If you already have an active order you can pay for the order if you changed your mind you can just leave the order sitting there, no new orders will be accepted for R18 until final numbers are put in.
Please check your orders ALL ORDERS PAID UP TO NOW ARE FINISHED SO DOUBLE CHECK

-Processing means it hasn't been entered yet
-Completed means everything is fine

-Processing / a note means your entered but a payout address is missing

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=12

Please respond to the email asking for your payout address or open a ticket, make sure your order number is somewhere in the text, if you didn't get an email and didn't create an account on the site send me a pm with the email and order # and I can tell you (you can also create an account and message me the account name)
My order still is "processing". Why?

#709    November 18, 2013    Processing
I've been busy it won't change from processing until its entered into the spreadsheet (if you provided everything on the order check out page)

Processing = good
On Hold = problem
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
mine has been like that for days now too

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
another great gb thanks

as a newb, i'm still taken by the teams on btcguild, and only just noticed the dz team on the highest-hashing 25 list. congrats on that.

do we get the team pin when our round starts hashing? can we point our non-dzgb mining there and get the dz team into the other lists?

i have a whole 2 million shares to offer...

Hmm,

Please contact bobsag3 or -Redacted- if you'd like to join the DZ mining pool. Grin

We're still also seriously considering spearheading a GB Forum specific mining pool.
Activity: 364
Hello,

How many shares are left?

The website now shows miners in the second January batch with a lower price. Will you be launching another groupbuy with the same machine and a lower price? If so, when will it be expected to arrive/start hashing?

Why not order the 2 TH/s? It's $460 cheaper than 2 1TH/s Smiley.

Hey Hili,

Welcome Back! Due to Bitcoin upward price mobility: If we raise enough funds for 2 or even 2.5 TH/s (yet we don't sell all 250 shares) we simply give everyone the extra hashrate that we end up with.

We did this for R8B, where we had raised enough funds for 600GH/s with only about 47 shares bought. Those lucky buyers actually have a higher GH/s rating per R8B share over R8 buyers, but that was the happy luck of the draw.

If the reverse happens where BTC drops tremendously in value: we'd likely hold the BTC until the USD price recovered before we commit to buying something for less USD value than the BTC we originally raised.

==

FWIW: At the moment, I'm showing only *15* GB shares available for R18.  Shocked

Without a confirmation from Thomas, I cannot say if there are phantom or unpaid orders which would account for more than 15 shares at this time.

...if those sales come through...looks like we're buying a maxed out 2.5 TH/s+ Bitmine Rig.  Grin

Also: if there's enough demand for a 2nd Bitmine Rig
: sure, why not! If people want to get access to the world's best values, we're more than happy to oblige and we could run a R18B round, for those that are interested. I just activated backorders so that if we sell more than 250 GB shares, we'll automatically roll over those oversales to R18B.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hello,

How many shares are left?

The website now shows miners in the second January batch with a lower price. Will you be launching another groupbuy with the same machine and a lower price? If so, when will it be expected to arrive/start hashing?

Why not order the 2 TH/s? It's $460 cheaper than 2 1TH/s :).
Activity: 309
8 shares - Order: #691

4 shares - Order: #724

to add this two buys together: 12 shares from 100 < 25 %

thanks Smiley
Activity: 11
Hi!

One share;
order #722
TiD: 739831566298610728f5d7b6b189a48d1c455662e9afbc8500392d5b2f238567-000

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Activity: 280
Helperizer
Order #720 - 4 shares

Thanks!
Activity: 553
#706 - 1 Share.

First time, be gentle as i'll probably ask stupid questions.. the FAQ isn't as FAQy as I hoped.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
PM sent to thomas_s
Activity: 36
Order #705 - 4 shares
Activity: 17
Order #703, 3 shares

Payment tx id:  1b1b3abb95a21aa774016dcc8395348b91f44cec77a0c89ab500860f52b66062
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
another great gb thanks

as a newb, i'm still taken by the teams on btcguild, and only just noticed the dz team on the highest-hashing 25 list. congrats on that.

do we get the team pin when our round starts hashing? can we point our non-dzgb mining there and get the dz team into the other lists?

i have a whole 2 million shares to offer...
Activity: 25
Activity: 22
order # 692 7 shares
Activity: 309
8 shares - Order: #691
thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: