Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 38. (Read 110022 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I get 8-9 cpd on my rx 580s

can you send me kernel.bin for rx580 please?
i can not compile kernel on my computer with win10.

what driver version you use?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
@eXtremal

can you help me about rx580?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
coinsforall.io is worthless again
It works.
At me on Vega 56, 9.4.1 simply falls Grin
For Vega required patched miner, I did not release it due to low performance.
will you optimize the code for vega - fiji ? fury x is showing lot of potential on this coin --- atm 19 cpd but high power ... if i want to cut power i can get half power @ 14 cpd.
19 CPD is good for Fiji GPUs, optimization can't give a big performance advantage on Fury X.

Hello =) Could you please send me the version for vega? Also, what is the best miner for xpm in terms of cost efficiency for hardware? thanks
RX580
cannot get it to work.
tried different driver version, 9.4.1 and 10.1 client but no luck.
xmp work with rx580?

what is the best (fastest) driver for gtx1080 or driver version does not matter?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
how many CPD for Fury (non X) version
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
sorry, i don't check, because replaced 390x with 300w comsumption and temp about 90C on this... people talking about 200w for 1080ti in mining zcash, eth ect.

Yep, it's really demanding algo/ miner, I have done some testing with maxwell's but never actually looked how high that power usage is.

i don't have any problem with control temp on any 480 or on only one 1080ti. but on every 290-290x-390-390x i should change power limit to keep within 85C temp on chip or on vrm. hawaii is a heater, that's all Smiley

lol you should never run chip or def not vrm that high good way to not have cards running for long for 24/7 mining cards should never go over 80c on the gpu i like 75c personally and no higher than 75c on vrm's i keep mine under 70c that recipe above will keep cards running years on end i have many 290/290x's that been mining 24/7 for what 5 years now since they were released lol oh and if you do them right they use 250 or less watts at stock about 220-250w depending on chip asic quality undervolting is key here if you underclock around 950mhz or so and undervolting you can run them around 180w
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It works.
For Vega required patched miner, I did not release it due to low performance.
will you optimize the code for vega - fiji ? fury x is showing lot of potential on this coin --- atm 19 cpd but high power ... if i want to cut power i can get half power @ 14 cpd.
19 CPD is good for Fiji GPUs, optimization can't give a big performance advantage on Fury X.

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Both pools are returns, OVH fixed their issues.
This day not good for many other pools  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-just-happened-with-many-pools-2378262

Vega 56 without optimizations - 11.5 - 12 CPD only.
With optimization, how much? Grin
In theory, I think 20-22CPD for Vega 56 if neccessary optimization can be implemented.
CoinsForAll.io is offline again??
And again now? with xpmforall. They are both on one server? it is normal?

They are both on one server? it is normal?
No, different servers and datacenters, but both use OVH.

SBG: ERDF is trying to find out the default. 2 separated 20kV lines are down. We are trying to restart 2 generators A+B for SBG1/SG4. 2 others generators A+B work in SBG2. 1 routing room is in SBG1, the second in SBG2. Both are down.

RBX: UP
SBG: in progress
xpmforall.org returns, wait coinsforall.io ...
Before pools works stable except small issue with coinsforall, but now OVH hosting have problem.

https://twitter.com/ovh_fr
En plus de souci sur SBG, nous avons le souci sur le réseau optique en Europe qui interconnecte RBX et GRA avec les POP. Il est down (!!).
Nous avons un souci d'alimentation de SBG1/SBG4. Les 2 arrivées électriques EDF sont down (!!) et les 2 chaines de groupes électrogènes se sont mis en défaut (!!!). L’ensemble de 4 arrivées elec n'alimentent plus la salle de routage. Nous sommes tous sur le problème.

Google translate:
In addition to worry about SBG, we have the concern about the optical network in Europe that interconnects RBX and GRA with POPs. He is down (!!).
We have a problem feeding SBG1 / SBG4. The 2 electric EDF arrivals are down (!!) and the 2 generator sets have failed (!!!). The set of 4 arrivals elec no longer feed the routing room. We are all on the problem.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
And again now? with xpmforall. They are both on one server? it is normal?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Vega 56 without optimizations - 11.5 - 12 CPD only.
With optimization, how much? Grin
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
1100 mhz  core 550 hbm -.75v  for fury X= 18.46 - 19 cpd
Pages:
Jump to: