Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 17. (Read 320654 times)

dlx
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I have 5 PCs, win7, two R9-290X each with liquid cooling. Ancient drivers, 2.5 years old..

With 2.2, only simple client worked, giving me about 16 sols per card ~ 161 all ten.  Run a lot cooler than scrypt algo (cgminer).

Now with 2.3, silent army works!  I get 2 gpu indication per card, and gone up to 292 sols total!

81% + increase!   Power increased also, but not at the scrypt levels.

It's the only miner working with my h/w - s/w.

I get payed normally.  The later delays are normal, sinse the difficulty is increasing and also the time needed to find new block.

THANK YOU!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Termie
21bitcoins
With this amount of blocks/day you need check balance on a more big time interval.

MinermanNC
# name = "worker_name";
Remove # it's comment.

Thanks eXtremal, ill wait it out and see what it produces over a 24hr period, also Removing the # fixed the problem with my config file  Wink
Ok which # one do I remove? No matter which one I remove, miner wont start ? lol LOOK

You can give this machine a custom name# Computer name is used as default# name = "MinerFX";# Platform:

1st, 2nd or 3rd # in the line?

ok so i guess it's reading like # name = "MinerFX";# Platform:
when it should read  name = "MinerFX";# Platform:

does that make sense? Huh Huh

Hey Got it! lol I was trying to compensate a space for the removed # which it did not need.

Ok, thx for the help!  Smiley and yes what you posted made sense  Wink just one of those things
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Termie
21bitcoins
With this amount of blocks/day you need check balance on a more big time interval.

MinermanNC
# name = "worker_name";
Remove # it's comment.

Thanks eXtremal, ill wait it out and see what it produces over a 24hr period, also Removing the # fixed the problem with my config file  Wink
Ok which # one do I remove? No matter which one I remove, miner wont start ? lol LOOK

You can give this machine a custom name# Computer name is used as default# name = "MinerFX";# Platform:

ok so i guess it's reading like # name = "MinerFX";# Platform:
when it should read  name = "MinerFX";# Platform:

does that make sense? Huh Huh

legendary
Termie
21bitcoins

MinermanNC
# name = "worker_name";
Remove # it's comment.

Thanks eXtremal, ill wait it out and see what it produces over a 24hr period, also Removing the # fixed the problem with my config file  Wink

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Connecting to frontend: coinsforall.io:6668 ...
ERROR: invalid hostname and/or port.

Getting always this error with all your versions..somehow you never responds to that bug.

As stated 4-5times earlier if i use the zcashgpuclient.exe it works. So something is wrong with the parsing..or do i need to enter something different?
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
Can someone say what you did to get past this:

Code:
Connecting to frontend: coinsforall.io:6668 ...
ERROR: invalid hostname and/or port.

ver 0.2.0  works like a charm, but trying to use 0.2.3 and same config file gives that error.. no other mining instances.. tried reboot.. still the same..

EDIT: somehow it started on one rig.. but is about 30% slower than two times 0.2.0 miner... (4 x R9 380)
Activity: 11
eXtremal, payouts aren't working.
Termie
21bitcoins

MinermanNC
# name = "worker_name";
Remove # it's comment.

Thanks eXtremal, ill wait it out and see what it produces over a 24hr period, also Removing the # fixed the problem with my config file  Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
when I run the _silentarmy.exe version it crashes when connecting to the pool front-end without an error, what should I do? the default one works fine
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
eXtremal, so is your pool fee 1% or 4% ?
2,5, but soon will be reduced to 1%

You should write that somewhere on your site so people know it Smiley
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Termie
21bitcoins

MinermanNC
# name = "worker_name";
Remove # it's comment.
legendary
eXtremal.

I have 2 rigs with the same name "Miner" I only see one on my address. That one is the one with 3 cards and shows 6 gpus for that rig now that I am using the new silent. OK, how or why can I not see the other miner or its sol hash with the same name. It has 2 gpu's and should show on pool with 4 gpu's running the new silent also.

Also for the only miner rig, its sol rate is accurate and does not include the 2nd pc named "Miner" sol hash

ok any suggestions?  lol
Change worker name Smiley

Hey I have tried that by replacing the "worker_name" with "7" yet it still wants to pick up the computer name.

Am I doing something wrong? lol

Also when I run both miners with the same name it kicks out the first one I have running and does not show its GPU count and my sol rate drops accordingly... really strange

What am I doing wrong in changing the name in .conf file? anyone? probably something silly I am not seeing  Embarrassed

I also have this problem  Undecided
will post my config file in a sec, hopefully we can get it sorted.
Ya if you figure it out post a snippet of what it looks like!  Grin
eXtremal.

I have 2 rigs with the same name "Miner" I only see one on my address. That one is the one with 3 cards and shows 6 gpus for that rig now that I am using the new silent. OK, how or why can I not see the other miner or its sol hash with the same name. It has 2 gpu's and should show on pool with 4 gpu's running the new silent also.

Also for the only miner rig, its sol rate is accurate and does not include the 2nd pc named "Miner" sol hash

ok any suggestions?  lol

Hey I have tried that by replacing the "worker_name" with "7" yet it still wants to pick up the computer name.

Also when I run both miners with the same name it kicks out the first one I have running and does not show its GPU count and my sol rate drops accordingly... really strange

What am I doing wrong in changing the name in .conf file? anyone? probably something silly I am not seeing  Embarrassed

I also have this problem  Undecided
will post my config file in a sec, hopefully we can get it sorted.
legendary
is my account "frozen"?

My last payout was this early morning 1:18, my ~150 Sol RIG is up and was/is mining all the time.
But I always can see "Balance 0 ZCASH" since then?
Anyone else?
I show zero also, but we have not hit a block in the last 69. So I am waiting to see when we hit one if my balance will change accordingly. ?

Still need to know what I am doing wrong in changing worker name in .conf lol
eXtremal is everything OK with the pool? I have just under 800sols/s pointed at your pool but earnings have been down today, in the last seven hours i have only been credited with .0225 and according to the ZEC calculator it should be closer to .0369.

Currently running version 2.0 on Ubuntu as this gives me the best Hash rate over the newer versions.
Mining to wallet t1TNtFQXzFtrHbkzVukDGmfhmtbnakBY3rz.
Thanks Kiss
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
is my account "frozen"?

My last payout was this early morning 1:18, my ~150 Sol RIG is up and was/is mining all the time.
But I always can see "Balance 0 ZCASH" since then?
Anyone else?
legendary
eXtremal.

ok any suggestions?  lol

What am I doing wrong in changing the name in .conf file? anyone? probably something silly I am not seeing  Embarrassed
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
New miner version 0.2.3 with new silentarmy kernel is out! Check please.
http://coinsforall.io/distr/zcashclient-0.2.3.zip

Still crashes on windows 10....

Yup silentarmy is still chrashing on win 10 please fix this!!
Activity: 29
Hi eXtremal
I requested a payment 7 hours ago but i didn't receive anything yet
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1ZZ8dXFV69HB6BEXarMmRGKbGnMGYnkoGo
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
New miner version 0.2.3 with new silentarmy kernel is out! Check please.
http://coinsforall.io/distr/zcashclient-0.2.3.zip

Still crashes on windows 10....
Pages:
Jump to: